• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest andie_x

Name: Andie

Song: Dear Mom

Auditioning for: Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sunny, Seohyun

Clips: working on it

Why do you love SNSD?: i actually disliked them a lot when i first got into kpop, just because those who introduced me to kpop were antis, and they told me a lot of bad stuff about them, but somehow i found myself watching clips of them on youtube (especially taeyeon's) and realized they are super nice girls, funny, bubbly and utterly cute. they have worked really hard and they are more talented than a lot of girl groups out there.

Guest Sofy1411

FOR THOSE WHO GOT THE PARTS, PLEASE DONT SEND THE FINAL CLIPS TO ME. PLEASE DO SEND IT TO jeanie90 BECAUSE SHE WILL BE MIXING IT. THANKS ALOT.

may i ask if you have any specific parts avaliable for dear mom?

i want to audition but i'd rather know if you have already chosen some parts or can i aud for whichever.

you can just audition for any parts. its still open for all the parts. :)

Guest SaraKang

Name: sara

Auditioning for: Tiffany. taeyeon

Clips: working on it

Why do you love SNSD?: i love their teamwork, their endless effort, their voices, their personalities, and tha list goes on.. hehe

Guest Sunkiss*Nhixxie

heyyy! :] i need an extenson for my gee clips; :[

i'll be having a dance competition in feb 10, so

submission is impossible.. X[ i'm really sorry. extension

please? :]]

Guest JJ_eunhyuk_me

uhh hey,i think i need an extension too for the final clips. in fact, i think it's impossible for me to record the clips before the 10th since i'm pretty busy with many things right now and for some reason i just can't do the recording in this weekend.

AND i'll be going outside the country from the 9th to 13th..

summing things up, i wont be having the clips til next week, so i'd like to ask you to extend the deadline to 15th, and if it's impossible, you could replace me with somebody else. i'm really sorry for the bad timing on telling u this, i mean, the deadlines are close =]]

Guest Sofy1411

heyyy! :] i need an extenson for my gee clips; :[

i'll be having a dance competition in feb 10, so

submission is impossible.. X[ i'm really sorry. extension

please? :]]

well. u can send the clips before 15th. because JJ_eunhyuk_me needs extension too. so hopefully the deadline are okay with you. :)

:tears:

uhh hey,i think i need an extension too for the final clips. in fact, i think it's impossible for me to record the clips before the 10th since i'm pretty busy with many things right now and for some reason i just can't do the recording in this weekend.

AND i'll be going outside the country from the 9th to 13th..

summing things up, i wont be having the clips til next week, so i'd like to ask you to extend the deadline to 15th, and if it's impossible, you could replace me with somebody else. i'm really sorry for the bad timing on telling u this, i mean, the deadlines are close =]]

hey. yeah. i'll change the deadline to the 15th. i wont find anyone else because i dont want to go through all the clips that had auditioned for yoona again. hahaha. so you still have time after you come back to record your clips. :)

Guest Sofy1411

i've updated the received clips. to those who had auditioned, please check whether your name is there. if its not, then please tell me. :)

AND I NEED MORE AND MORE AUDITIONERS FOR DEAR MOM.

Guest burntwaffles

it's me again! :D i recorded in a rush and fixed the together. if you require more clips, just drop me a pm!

the sunny part was kinda screwed up cos i just listened to this particular song. haha, i kept putting gee and way to go on replay. hope it'll make the cut! thanks!

Name: Emily

Auditioning for: Taeyeon, Seohyun or Tiffany preferably. (but other parts will do) (:

Clips: http://www.box.net/shared/g3t1qa4qsi

Why do you love SNSD?: saw them live, totally love them since. (:

Guest jeanie90

Update

Received Final Clip

Himnae

Rei_Asuka : SooYoung

Nagellack: Sunny

Chilovesjj: Tiffany

Sum-chick: HyoYeon

AznSinger336: TaeYeon

xOhEmGee: Yuri