Snsd Taeyeon-jung Hyungdon Is Wgm New Couple

Guest Soy

Guest godlovesBoA

WHATTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! SAW ON COOLSMURF AND DASHED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

LORD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TAENGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

ARGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

i like the fat dude, he likes to make people hate him when he's actually nice. i mean, people always gotta hate somebody. and he sacrificed himself for that role.

BUT WTHHHHHHHH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONONONO... NOT TAENGOO!!! NAWWW!!!! HELL NO!!!!

ok calm down calm down calm down....... GLB calm down... calm down.. breathe deeeeeeep. deeep.

damn this news is x10 more shocking than heechul's kiss.

edit.

ok relaxed. still worked up. but better.

if this doesn't save the show, if this doesn't revive the ratings, THEN KOREA CAN KISS MY.

cause i'm already excited for WGM again. unbelievably. i love taeyeon. everybody loves taeyeon. she's like everybody's homegirl.

taengggg~~~ T_T

AND OF COURSE IM EXPECTING 200% from the fat guy1!! he'd better turn over a new leaf and stop pretending to be nasty. because its taeng!!!!

hey whoever start a new WGM thread for them must nickname them beauty and the beast ok? promise.

"ssangchoo couple"

"killer couple"

"hwanyobi couple"

"ant couple"

"BEAUTY & THE BEAST COUPLE!"

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHA OMGosh NEver expected that

to happen XD

AW.... I hope Hyungdon doesn't treat Taeyeon

like Saori. But that would be unfair to her.

HAHAA Oh NO~ I think Taeyeon would have

expected someone else.

We'll see, it does seem interesting. I think it's more

like developing friendship for them

Guest dreammssxx

im happy at the fact that Taeyeon is joining WGM...but JHD as her partner...i feel bad for her. good luck taeyeon!

Guest rachelicious

OMG.

NO! NO! NO!

There are so many other male artists in korea, but of all people why JHD??

The age gap is big, they are so so so different and they don't look cute together. No offense to JHD.

I really hope this is some kind of joke.

Guest kangeroo

OMG!

This was sudden and suprising news for me.

I never really ever considered Taeyeon getting an invitation when recently it was her that gave the invitation to Kang In.

I think she'd be great for the show, but really how overwork will she be?

This couple is not my "dream" couple but i find it funny.

I guess now i'm finally gonna watch WGM.

HOnestly, they probably don't want to hook her up with a younger, good looking guy, because the antis would be start hating on her.

i guess to keep things safe from rumors, they decided to hook her up with.

I hope she'll gain more popularity through this, but i'm pretty it's because of her popularity that they invited her.

Guest chipotle2104

NO IT'S TRUE!?!?! T_T

I'm sure they'll be a funny couple.....but seriously? He's so....old for her. I mean I thought Hyunji and her husband were kind of strange...and that was only for one episode. OMG why?! Wow...They are so desperate for ratings...

I.. actully like JHD. He's mean.. but funny ^-^. He's the reason why im still sorta watching the show after AnBi couple left.. and Killer couple and Ant couple. :P Im not fond of Taeyeon, but it'll be intersting. Kangin and Taeyeon should have been a couple xD That's be cute. :P

Guest SuperKyle

HHhHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! im sorry is this a joke!!!!!

but damn! there goes another divorce....

the coupling seems really ridiculous though,

on the other hand, this could open doors to any

coupling in the future, what is the concept????

Guest AkiraXHebe

i can't say i like it. no intention to bash but Taeyeon definitely looks better with another young handsome guy. where-are-all-boy-band-members?

Guest dcleo1515

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Taeyeon NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Well I got that off my chest.

Why would the WGM PD do this to Taeyeon. Hyungdon treats people horribly especially his female counterparts on that show. I don't think SM and Taeyeon knew this was going to happen when they signed her to do this show. I feel bad for her but for some reason I honestly don't think he is her actual partner. I think to get people talking and get viewership I think they are saying he is her partner and her real partner is someone totally different. Maybe I'm reading too much into this.

Guest *sunhee

wow. no way.

hyungdon is rude and dirty and way older than taeyeon. i feel sorry for taeyeon to be couple with hyungdon.

Guest tinipinki

:o

he's rude, inconsiderate, obnoxious, annoying AND now a pedofile?!

arghhh, i feel so bad for taeyeon

but i do hope she can change him for the better

Guest lovemelody.

ugh, the PD is so freakin retarded.

he/she probably added the idol stars just for ratings

but atleast it is only for 3 months.. right?

Guest kikintae

so much for the no bashing rule. >___> or maybe it's just no bashing on popular artist? i don't like this couple either but geez, give the guy a break. you don't like him, fine. keep it to yourself.

Guest Lishathestain

gods. the PD hates Taengoo maybe lol. :P

well..sigh. MAYBE he will change this time? (rofl yea right).

i think it's the age difference that is bothering me the most. too much PD.. too much.

i mean really, out of all the girls SNSD, Taengoo is the only one that people won't hate that much if she was to be paired w/ another boy from another idol group.

BUT the PD just had to choose a guy that might as well be her dad's friend ew.

*dies i want kangin*

Guest juju<3.

taeyeon .. on WGM? mmm. interesting ..

i dont know who the guy is, but .. i dont really know.

how is this going to turn out? .___. aha. well, lets just wait & see. taeyeon ..

Archived