Snsd Taeyeon-jung Hyungdon Is Wgm New Couple

Guest Soy

Guest blueserin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

He is so gg to corrupt 태's mind with whatever his weird personality is.

Hopefully he changes for the better, seeing 태 as his partner.

Omg, what kind of concept are they going for, for this couple?!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Econxp

I don't get why people are being "sorry" to taeyeon. It was HER choice to be partners with Jung Hyundon. She couldve simply reject being on the show.

from what i've heard and seen on wgm, he/she do not know who the partner is prior to filming, the pd match according to their interests and stuff...there's nothing we can do....

i just hope taeyeon had fun filming, and jhd better get his act together or he's gonna feel alot of heat from korean s<3ne and international sites. i hope there will be no romances just pure comedy....taeyeon better be treated rite or this means war lol if u havnt noticed im a diehard taeyeon fan so yea im a bit bias

Guest igarashi

i am pretty alight with jung hyungdon but i think he is too old for her and she is too young to get married.. really she is like 19 who gets married at that age <_< ???

Guest zahieyjunki

whywhywhy?

is there no more hott guys there in korea? how can the team production found someone who's way older than our kid cute leader!!

can't accept this!!!

is it already confirmed the news btw?

i hope this one not come true!!!

how long can she stand him!!!

arghhhh~

Guest Phan2~

What??????

it so notttttttt matched couple!

ikhhh

how come tae yeon can be paired with that guy?

hiiiihhhhh

I'm so ouchhh!

he's so ugly yeah..

poor taeyeonie..>.<

[i'm sorry but it's my real opinion about this]

he better became an woot..duh cant talk anymore..ckckckckckkk

Guest kikintae

What??????

it so notttttttt matched couple!

ikhhh

how come tae yeon can be paired with that guy?

hiiiihhhhh

I'm so ouchhh!

he's so ugly yeah..

poor taeyeonie..>.<

[i'm sorry but it's my real opinion about this]

he better became an woot..duh cant talk anymore..ckckckckckkk

how would YOU fans feel if i were to say tae yeon is ugly, fat, gross, annoying, rude, hideous, etc? just an opinion~

not so good, i'll bet. you guys act like he has no fan so it's okay to say just anything about him

and get away with it.

goodness, this thread needs to be closed. it's obvious that some people are way too immature

to realize this is just a show. 12 pages and it's all full of whinings and bashings.

Guest kumoko

O_O Oh god no! WHy do these people inisist on popping this guy in this show anyways! I mean, other dudes should get a chance... :mellow:

Guest Phan2~

Okay2 calm..

i just show my opinion abot this...if u THink my opinion is not good

i'm apologise..okay

i love peace

yeah i think u say right ar..i do think like that before

keke.. :D :D :P

Guest Sonia.Shin

Is it a dream come true for JHD? XD

I wish good luck to Teayeon and well this will make the people to love more Teayeon because is like she ain't for the looks but for the inside. hahah I don't know but I feel something like that will happen. haha I am tottaly going to watch all their episodes! GOOD LUCK!

Okay...seriously???

I mean..I've never really mind Hyungdon before..I thought he was okay..

But with TAEYEON?????

I mean..come on!!!

Now... I understand why people hates the PD so much...

Why does Hyung Don has to be in the WGM still?

Is the PD in love with him or something?

oh dear!!! He's like an ahjusshi to her XD why didn't they find someone better?? >.< I wonder how this will turn out. I kinda want to see how Tae Yeon's gonna tame him XD Darn why must KangIna nd Tae Yeon be on WGM but in different couplings -__-'' Aigoo why do Seo InYoung and Crown J have to leave!! they were the noise of the show =(

THEY SHOULD HAVE PAIRED HER WITH JUNSU! hahahah don't kill me pls! I like him too XD

Guest agnesia60

Protest protest....this cannot be happening....no...i mean how can taeyeon pair up with someone like him.....the producer should really look into it...it just doesn't make sense at all.....hope that more pp can feedback to the producer of WGM....taeyeon definitely deserve someone way way better....i mean even though it is a show...the show should still be pleasant to the ear and eyes....how can they such rude and obnoxious guy in the show.....they should have removed him long ago......They should have someone they can share a duet with taeyeon.....someone that can fool around with taeyeon........really hope that WGM producer can see this tread.....

Guest sweetea

Ah poor Taeyeon :<

JHD seems like he's getting better than before but I don't know..

I think Taeyeon will have to go through a lot OR JHD is gonna be really nice to her since she's in SNSD.

It'll be interesting to watch.

Archived