where's the best blog site?

weirdnshort

Guest angel2nyt

LJ is one of the most user-friendly blogs out there..

theres also blogspot..

but im using wordpress now since i have a domain

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest daboo135

if ur friends are asian use xanga usually...white,..use myspace...black/ mexican usually go for anything but xanga..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ovaltinejenkins

dont become a clone by getting myspace im BEGGING you. im trying to veer everyone away from myspace. lol

i love xanga! ive had mine for about 3-4 years and i cant get enough of it. you can change your layout into weird ways that you want and stuff while myspace, you have the same ugly template.

Guest manderley_angel

i used to blog on xanga faithfully for four years or so, and i have just recently switched over to livejournal.... xanga is nice if you like doing your own layouts... i'm in college now, so i've been busy with no time for fancy layouts... so i opted for LJ instead, simple and clean. plus the communities are great.

Guest Victoria

What blogsite can use Korean, English, and Chinese texts at the same time?

except cyworld coz i dont know how to use that... grrrr.

Guest swtlilazn

xanga, lol, easy to use features, u can join blogrings and meet new ppl and u can make ur page private( what i like the most abt it)

i dont like myspace coz the public can view what ur writng etc. haha, i prefer my personal life, personal=P

isnt cyworld in korean? haha, all the same i wuldnt b able to understand it so i cant join it. lol

Guest mai_anne

I've been using xanga for 4 years and I still go on mine each and everyday. It's really simple to use and you can change almost anything on it. I also like the blogring feature. You can meet a lot of new friends with the same interests as you n such.

Xanga` definitely... Because.. Iuno. xD

Myspace blog = laaamee. =O. (Because people hardly care about your blogs. myspace = comments + picture comments ,really.)

(but yeah, i have both.)

Guest saieng

Been using xanga for about 3 years now and I love it. I quit a few times on xanga because I was lazy to update, but now that I graduated and all, I post reguarly on it just for my friends to read and see what's been up. It's a good way to keep in touch btw.

Guest Mr.Kuppy

www.pitas.com

No ads, no interface. Just raw html. Very good for those who like to put up their own layouts and customize it with everything they want. It lets you archieve your entries and puts a template for them too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 5imply_5wt

umm i used to used AA but they changed the formation of it.. soo i don't use it anymore.. i really wanna use cyworld.. too bad i can't read korean.. and also i just don't really like xanga..--"

Archived