Guest vivitaki

Guest vannushka

^yes i loveee that series! her acting was very convincing

i love vicky, she's just so beautiful!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RainFan4ever

i like her& ruby in princess pearl I & II she was hilarous...i like some of her songs...she's cool!

Guest Rainie

I really liked her in HZGG...same with Treasure Venture. I didn't really like Romance in the Rain nor most of her movies...

She's really pretty, and she's gotten prettier.

Guest .darLinG.

i like her& ruby in princess pearl I & II she was hilarous...i like some of her songs...she's cool!

me toO..!! she was adorable in that and i was like *counting* 7 or 8 when i watched that..she was my fave actress back then..and sO close was awesOme..loves it..

Guest MISS`IN·DOM·I·TA·BLE

she is so beautiful

nd i dont know so much bout talent since ive never seen her act- but im guessing thats probably good too XD

Guest starrysmile

i think she looks all right. great actress though. i really loved her in pearl princess I & II.

Guest vivitaki

ZhaoWei in Ancient Costume

From Huan Zhu GeGe-Princess of Pearl

xinsrc_20209022814024811890531.jpg

zhaowei.jpg

From Warriors of Heaven and Earth

img846.jpg

20050518LTqwk3Dlnmo4ptr--8Fho3-gm__p_P.jpg

W020030903354209536265.jpg

967117.jpg

20031023162723.jpg

Guest tian`tian

She's a very talented actress. It's hard for someone like her who debuted as Xiao Yan Zi to turn her image around from that one character into an actual actress, but she has done it. Kudos to her. :)

Guest vivitaki

2 more new pictures (source netfamily)

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

Unlike other actress, she is unpredictable, and dare to take on challenging role. For instance, one minture she appeared on screen as "Xiao Yan Zi" in HZGG/Princess of Pearl (which make her house hold name), the next tragic Lu YiPing in Romance in the Rain, then an assassin (So Close) , a schizophrenia in Green Tea and so on. It seem like she never want to repeat the same role twice, despite it won her praised and popularity.

Archived