Vicki Zhao

Guest vivitaki

Guest getxinfatuated

^Thanks for the pictures. I like the casual looks :)

Since i have some in my photobucket, i thought i'll share.

v2.jpg

v.jpg

v1.jpg

v3.jpg

These are seen before since i posted them a while back. Credit to fans @ winglin.forum.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest girl3744

I would do different kinds of movies, dramas like her if I have the chance...^_^

She's one of my favorite!

Guest JULIARGHHH

i looooove her! she's the main reason why i want to pursue acting. she's definitely an inspiration!

Guest cerealmoo

i havent seen any of her drama since 2003!!

but i love her very much!! i think she's really pretty~~

Guest sang_woo_always

My favorite actress... she's the bomb... so beautiful.... I hope she and alec does another series together!!! I miss my AV team!!!

aww i love vicky, but after that huge rumor thing about her wearing some japanese thing that disgrace chinese people, she became less famous.

Guest vannushka

aww i love vicky, but after that huge rumor thing about her wearing some japanese thing that disgrace chinese people, she became less famous.

Yeah, she's so talented though. It wasn't even her fault, like usual the chinese people overrated. She just wore a dress with the japanese flag on it.

Guest AL_NT_ATT

ohh i love vicki zhao! i loved her movie Goddess of Mercy! she was sooo good! i'm still dying to watch Warriors of Heaven and Earth >.<

Guest ChemicalXYZ

meet her once before in sydney ages ago and got a signiture from her! but she wasn't so friendly back then

Archived