Guest Maia-chan

:o thanks for posting the scans!

especially that last one, subaru<3

He's getting prettier these days, isn't he? :) Must be the hair! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Maia-chan

Johnny's idols take turns in mini-drama project

Fri, September 4, 2009 (3:08pm EDT)

Several Johnny's Jimusho idols will participate in a television mini-drama project on Fuji TV. Titled "0 Goumini coopersu no Kyaku," the show will consist of six stories, each lasting for a month. The weekly episodes will be 15 minutes long.

The drama is set in a city hotel called Point, where there is a strange "Room 0" that can reveal one's "grade" as a human being. Various guests with different circumstances visit the room, hoping to determine their own worth.

The first story stars Arashi's Satoshi Ohno as a salaryman who visits the room with a kyabakura hostess, only to discover that she gets a higher grade than he does.

In the second story, Kanjani8's Ryuhei Maruyama and Shota Yasuda play a comedy duo. Although they get along well, they can't find success together, so they visit the room to measure themselves.

The rest of the stories will be led by Shigeaki Kato (NEWS), Shingo Murakami (Kanjani8), Keiichiro Koyama (NEWS), and Shigeru Joshima (TOKIO), in that order. Yu Yokoyama (Kanjani8) will appear throughout the entire series as the storyteller.

The project will start with Ohno's story on October 23. Fuji TV will air the show late on Friday nights, at 1:05am.

www.tokyograph.com

Guest yetibenny

He's getting prettier these days, isn't he? :) Must be the hair! :D

Ahaha, I agree!!

I want to see the photos for Dream Boys so badly. *.*

Thanks again for posting the scans!

AneCan ones are gorgeous<3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Maia-chan

Kanjani8's Tour 2009 Puzzle DVD has sold 227k in the first week, outselling their previous 47 DVD by 19k. This is also the second highest first week sales for music-DVD after Arashi Around Asia in TOKYO with 230k..

Congratulations! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest mykamui

Sorry if this post wanders from the subject. Mod can del if you think like that!

Here the campaign which've just start to raise the wish Bring Uchi back to Kanjani8:

Bring Uchi back to Kanjani8

Dear Eighters and Uchi's fans,

Regarding the news that Uchi may not come back to Kanjani8 (and NEWS), we decide to create a campaign to against this decision of Johnny-sama and to bring him back to Kanjani8.

Many of you first wonder if we should do this, if this is the best for Eito and Uchi, if this is what they want.

We never know.

But

- We dont forget Tokyo Dome 07 when Eito was 8,

- We dont forget in Spring concert tour, they played All of me for U with Uchi's voice. (link)

- We never forget Puzzle: the moving to tears lyrics, the design with a pink piece.

- And recently in Countdown concert, Eito sang Mermaid. Out of tons of songs that they could sing, why do they choose Mermaid? which is not at all a well known hit , which is not in any album, single and which was Uchi's BIG part in their butai. I fully doubt if Eito chose this song just by chance and there's no message in it, especially it's Yoko's idea. (we all know he's a genius of ideas)

We also create this campaign with not much hope. Honestly.

But

Even if some of you accept this decision, inside of u, i think u still want him to comeback to Eito, rite?

Even if we know this may be in vain as previous campaigns, we still want to raise our voice to JE, to Johnny-sama, to Eito, and to Uchi to know our wish of having him come back to Eito.

So we create this campaign as the LAST effort. We do hope as the LAST time, everyone will help a hand. Even if it's failed, at least, we will never regret. We did our best.

Let's sparkle one times like the firework.

this campaign will start from 15/01/2010 to 15/02/2010. We got one month to do

1/ SENDING CARD

Because sending cards is the way which directly reaches to JE, so this is the MAIN activity.

- Fans living in the same areas or same cities, countries can collect cards and sent them at the same time to JE / Uchi/ Kanjani8

- Follow by this address in Romaji:

Mr Johnny Kitagawa

Johnny's Family Club

Miyamasu Tower B1F, 1-10-10 Shibuya,

Shibuya -ku, Tokyo 150-8550 Japan

Address in Kanji:

日本 〒150ー8550

東京都 渋谷区 渋谷 1ー10ー10

ミヤマス タワー B1F

ジャニーズ ファミリークラブ

ジャニー 喜多川様

The way to write cards, please visit here.

- We can send letter/card for Kanjani8 and Uchi, can be in English or Japanese, but if in English, remember that just write in simple sentences. As we know our boys are not good at English. I recommend that you should not make any pressure for them, for example we can write like this “Even though what decision you have, I still support you”.

Address: Like the above ones!

But in the name section, remember write with this form: (Group's name) (Artist's name)

For example:

In Romaji: Kanjani8 – Shibutani Subaru

Johnnys Jr - Uchi Hiroki

In Kanji: 関ジャニ∞ - 渋谷すばる

ジャニーズJr - 内博貴

I think we send at least once a week. But the more, the better!

2/ YOUTUBE

From 15/1 to 15/2, we will flood Youtube with many many clips of Uchi and Eito. I think we should focus on Youtube because:

-This is a famous streaming site, and it’s very international.

-In Recomen of YokoHina, they said that sometimes they also watch Youtube

a. Firstly, which videos can we post in Youtube?

You can post PV or simple fanvids which’s made of a song + some images of Uchi and Eito! Just few minutes then we have a video.

Please dont use any material that can violate the copyright!

b. Secondly, which title for all the videos?

Remember to change the TITLE of the clip into BRING UCHI BACK TO KANJANI8 and/or the Japanese title 関ジャニ∞に内くんを戻してください (but I suggest the Japanese one).

Because this title will be the symbol to unit all the videos, the symbol of this campaign. So the length of the video is not as important as the TITLE of the video!

c. Thirdly, which tags for all the videos?

please TAG all your clips. Because this will make people find our campaign more easily. The most important tags are Bring Uchi back to Kanjani8 and 関ジャニ∞に内くんを戻してください (we must have these tags)

I aslo type some tags here, you can copy and paste in the tag section: (include Japanese and English)

Bring Uchi back to Kanjani8, Kanjani8, Kanjani Eito, Uchi Hiroki, Subaru Shibutani, Yuu Yokoyama, Shingo Murakami, Ryo Nishikido, Tadayoshi Ohkura, Ryuhei Maruyama, Shota Yasuda, 関ジャニ∞に内くんを戻してください, 関ジャニ∞, 横山裕, 渋谷すばる, 村上信五, 丸山隆平, 安田章大, 錦戸亮, 大倉忠義, 内博貴

d. About the quantity of videos!

We MUST upload clips as much as we can.

e. Our channels

My friend made a channel for us: uchibacktokanjani8

Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/uchibacktokanjani8

Please add her, she’ll add all ur clips in the channels.

if u cannot upload on utube, please leave ur video here, we’ll upload for u.

Or if you cant access Youtube, you can upload in todou.com or youku.com if you like, but remember to make the same title for every clips!

3/ TWITTER

-Firstly, you make an account in Twitter.com

- Very simple, with every lines you leave in twitter, please start with:

#UchibacktoKanjani8 関ジャニ∞に内くんを戻してください、お願いします

then after this line, you use Space key and can type everything you want to update your twitter (you can add that Japanese sentence if you like, but MUST have #UchibacktoKanjani8 )

-Must remember there's no space between words #UchibacktoKanjani8

I hope we can TOP this line in Trending topics section!

If you have any suggestions, please feel free tell us!

If you don’t agree with this campaign, please ignore it!

If you can translate + spread this entry (one more time), we will be thankful!

Here the source of this campaign:

http://community.livejournal.com/uchi_dail...=199555#t199555

http://community.livejournal.com/uchi_daily/50566.html

Thanks a lot!

• 3 months later...

Archived