Death Note: The Movie (live action! not animated)

Guest pyunghwa

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Maia-chan

It seems like you guys only know Tatsuya Fujiwara (the one who plays Raito) from Battle Royale. Try looking for him in other stuff, like his more famous dramas like Heaven's Coin 3 and Shinsengumi. In Heaven's Coin 3, he's such a sweet guy, and in Shinsengumi, his acting just gets better (not only because he's hot! :)). His sword-wielding skills in Shinsengumi was awesome too, like he's been doing that for years! So Tatsuya Fujiwara playing the dark side of Raito? Come on, he was a ruthless killing machine (with his sword) in Shinsengumi, Raito should be much easier than his role in Shinsengumi. I believe in him! :)

Hi all!

Guest taro

eh....Raito looks kinda wierd in the movie but o wells...

heehee as long as L looks good it doesnt matter cept he doesnt really look kute as he does in the manga

well Misa looks really kute with black hair...

OOOOOOOOO cant WAIT to watch it

i love matsuyama kenichi after i watched nana....(: i liked how he came out on the trailers but the actor for raito looked kind of not that good....his face doesnt really look like raito's in the manga.

lol yes please....i wish she wouldnt be so annoying. i want to strangle misa -_-'' but then if she doesnt act that way in the movie, then it would be all OOC and i would go all UGHH :S.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest neena

funny how on other Livejournal community for Deathnote, the fangirls all go 'gah gah' over the actor chosen to play L, but here, where many people have seen him in the Jdrama and movie go 'eww', lol. Actually, I think L looks more of the part than Raito, though his acting isn't convincing to me. I have seen him in 2 dramas and 1 movie, but his roles in all 3 of them were so small I couldn't tell if his acting was any good. Anyways, I just hope he won't disappoint because L is such an interesting character.

I'm going "Gah Gah" over Matsuyama Kenichi! :lol: I think he's hot!!! I first saw him in 1 Litre of Tears, then Nana. He's a good actor to me. Saw pictures of him in DN...I think he's hot!! Perfect as L if your talking about looks...i'm not sure how well he'll portray L's character though. I saw the trailer...Ryuuk was awesome looking!

Like many, I've only seen Tatsuya Fujiwara in BR. He's awesome in there! I'm hoping to see DN soon!! I've read the manga a little and find it very interesting.

Guest strawberrywine

I want to see this too.

Matsuyama Kenichi is so freakin hot. Have you seen his new look. *dies* I think he will do a great job as L.

Tatsuya Fujiwara is a brillant actor and I don't care what people say. I think he makes a great Raito. I think he will do a better job at it than any other pretty boys.

Guest ffgirl_07

i can't wait til it's out on subs..

though i'm not even finish with the manga.. anyone know where i can read it.. stop reading but now going back.

Guest trueloveway

i can't wait to watch this.. i think they made the right choice when choosing an actor to play L.

the official website is pretty cool too~ kept me entertained for a while :P

Archived