Death Note: The Movie (live action! not animated)

Guest pyunghwa

I'm looking for the english subs for this movie. Got the 1-CD movie clip from naynay's clubbox, but couldn't locate any english subs. Anyone knows where to get it, or even has it? Pleeeeaaase???

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eumsung

this was on korean tv on choosuk day (harvest day last tuesday) so i watched it.. not from the beginning though..

it was really good!

Guest Geministar8806

I absolutely love this movie...that guy L (i think hahaha) is probably the hottest goth dead looking kid i've ever seen hahaha...his love for sweets is sooo cute hahah.

I'm looking for the english subs for this movie. Got the 1-CD movie clip from naynay's clubbox, but couldn't locate any english subs. Anyone knows where to get it, or even has it? Pleeeeaaase???
I watched mine on crunchyroll.com . I hope that helps!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest xXsmilesXx

I absolutely love this movie...that guy L (i think hahaha) is probably the hottest goth dead looking kid i've ever seen hahaha...his love for sweets is sooo cute hahah.

^^ i have to agree L is so hott...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest charmainee

I loved this version because __ doesn't ___ .

Also, I loooved L. xD He's so cool! ^___^

To some of the people that thinks L is hot, you should watch the first NANA. He's in it. And he has this chain this that connects from his ear to ... mouth that made me go O_________________________O AHHH! ROFL. xD

L looks weird normal. >< Check out Sexy Voice and Robo (Or something like that)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived