Death Note: The Movie (live action! not animated)

Guest pyunghwa

Guest i3lu3fun

wow, it seems like the second part of the movie will be released around October 2006. i haven't watch the 1st part yet, but the cg for ryuk look so real.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxEsppreexx

pretty disappointed with the cast with the exception of the guy playing L. but still gonna watch it cuz its one of my fave manga and the plot is pretty good!

Guest oneimmortalsoul

I'm kinda disappointed at the casting...I've seen cosplayers who seem to fit better =X

Guest daydreaming

wen casting actors, its not all about the appearance and how similar the actor looks to the character, even thou i would love to see a real life raito or L heheh, but it also has to do with acting abilities also and how well they give off the characters aura and personality.

Guest yumi-chan

pwahahaha, L= hotness with all his black eye shadowed glory. The only one who bothers me is Raito, the guy who plays him seems to look too innocent. o_o"

--Yumi

Guest a certainREALITY

I hate this cast. The guy playing L is a terrible actor, how can they possibly give him that role.

Guest Queenie<3

ooo I soo wanna watch this, I want to read the manga too but i dont know where to get my hands on one. anyways my memory is a but fuzzy but I dont remember this "L" guy being in 1 litre of tears at all. All I remember is Ryo and Erika >.< so who did he play?

Guest crazyMuka

I hate this cast. The guy playing L is a terrible actor, how can they possibly give him that role.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but based on a few online reviews I have read, the reviewers all agreed that the actor who played L was very good in the live action. I guess we shouldn't judge him if we haven't seen him acted in major roles. He was new before so of course his acting could be lacking but I guess he has improved now. Give the guy a chance :).

Guest pink_pingu

I actually can't wait to see the movie. I haven't read the manga but I've heard alot about it making me excited hehehehe. I've only watched the first preview thingymabob but it looks really good from that. It's got the girl from nobuta in it. I like her. Meaning I must like the movie. I should watch the others.

Guest endlessrain

ooo I soo wanna watch this, I want to read the manga too but i dont know where to get my hands on one. anyways my memory is a but fuzzy but I dont remember this "L" guy being in 1 litre of tears at all. All I remember is Ryo and Erika >.< so who did he play?

hes the basketball guy that erika had a crush on i think, the 'sempai' guy haha

whoopsboommic.jpg

got this from another forum, imo nice shot

i think the guy playing L looks more fit than the guy playing raito, but well ill have to watch first to see the acting really, cant wait to see this!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kaoru104

i really want to see this movie !!!

when i saw it in the movie theatre today~ i was like "oh~looks good !!!!!!!!!"

cant wait`

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lil.Miss.A

^ I dun suppose it has subtitles?...

Guess have to wait for the DVD rip..

Has anyoe seen the movie tho? Good? Bad? From the trailer it looks pretty good..

Archived