Guest Soy

Guest chopstick^^

MAKNAE SEOHYUN WHEN SHE WAS JUST A LIL KID

%7Boption%7D2bun8z.gif

c. ssf

^

NATURAL BEAUTY she just growing as a more and more GORGEOUS lol

Beautiful heart and soul ^^

if u notice her eyes never change! thats why i was told by my science teacher that eyes dont grow!

since there are people who said they do! but they dont!

ever wondered why baby's eyes is sooooo big? .. because that is going to be the same size forever!

if u dont even believe a science teacher.. then i dont know how else u would believe..

im talking to the ppl who think 'eyes grow'

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like they are going for SHINee concept when they first debuted....

thinking the exact same thing. :sweatingbullets:

I don't know...I'm hoping it's just a teaser, not the style they'll be sticking with for their comeback. To be honest, I'm not loving the "new concept" or whatever.

if u notice her eyes never change! thats why i was told by my science teacher that eyes dont grow!

since there are people who said they do! but they dont!

ever wondered why baby's eyes is sooooo big? .. because that is going to be the same size forever!

if u dont even believe a science teacher.. then i dont know how else u would believe..

im talking to the ppl who think 'eyes grow'

so what exactly are you implying? :huh:

^Was thinking the same thing xD.

Either way, I like both concepts. They look a lot more mature then when they first debuted. Can't wait for the album!

so what exactly are you implying? :huh:

That Seohyun is a natural beauty? :)

LOL, dude. Taeyeon looks so damn short. And Sunny is definitely not that tall. :lol:

Anyways, love the skinny jeans. Nice change from all the dresses and skirts we've been seeing.

SNSD January 7th Official Comeback

PP08122900003.JPG

Group SNSD will finally be making their comeback.

SNSD will release their mini album "Gee" next year on January 7th and start their new album promotional activities. It's a return after an 8 month hiatus after concluding their first album activities in April.

On the 29th, SNSD's company SM Entertainment released a statement saying "You will be able to feel a whole upgraded charm to SNSD with this new album" adding "Fan's eyes and ears will rejoice after seeing the bright and cute charms that only SNSD can have."

Anticipating their comeback, SNSD put up teaser posters of each of the members on popular spots around Seoul at Jongro, Myungdong and Kangnam, piquing the curiosity of the fans.

Many eyes are upon SNSD in this new year in the music industry, as they are the only girl group in the last six years to sell over 100,000 copies of their last album.

SNSD with their new comeback have said "We're so happy to be able to meet you all with new music and new dances" and "Please look forward to us and support us since we've worked really hard to show you a good side to us."

credits to NewsEN and boxclub@soshified.com/forums

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11980

Comeback stage is supposed to still be the 9th on Music Bank.

Guest Shortyyy126

aww, i really liked the simplicity thing they had going on before... but i guess this new change isn't half bad.

sooyoung, yuri, and hyoyeon looks great! :) taeyeon needs a new pair of heels though... and jessica needs a new shirt. lol.

whatever their concept may be, i just can't wait to hear their songs! xD

thanks for sharing!

Guest inyeon.

i hope this is photoshopped or else i will feel like poop. -_-

Haha, As much as i love snsd, theres no doubt this is photoshoppped.

EVERYYTHINGGGG in the entertainment industry is photoshopped. D:

SNSD's figures are just really normal...skinny. ._.

-

As for what to expect, I think the OVERALL-Album concept will be the flashy/bright photoshoot; but of course, in the performences, they will always wear different versions of the same outfit.

Or maybe SM will start his money fishing thing again, and release 3 different versions of the albums. lols.

Overall, the first Gee posters are the same outfits of the newly released Gee outfits. Just added color and pizzazz to it. xD

btw, SM must love the American Apparel style. Sooyoung and Yuri's outfits totally remind me of AA.

1zyzreg.png

kinda. ;D

Guest baby-swts

SNSD January 7th Official Comeback

thanks for the article :)

jan 7th huh?

gosh, took long enough -_-

stupid sm concentrating on shinee so much lol

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

lol. well i really like all their colorful skinny jeans. question..why do practically all korean singers change their concept for every new album..??

i mean it's cool i guess..but odd and sometimes unnecessary.

Guest Redwarrior

whoa....colors!!!! reminds me of SHINee at the Golden Disk Awards and their Love Like Oxygen outifits.......lol Did their stylists have a little chat with each other?

sad to think that there's only so much you can do to a girl's hair without making her look trashy or bad......

I wish they would change their hairstyle more...(lol like the 360 Yoochun pulls on us every time..) Maybe one day, they'll all cut their hair ear of shoulder length....now that's a BANG right there...

VV I agree with you.....they NEED TO CHANGE stylists....this new stylists isn't so hot in my book right now...SM should hire a new one >.> so many bad/weird outfits lately...

Archived