Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

*** On September 2nd, a teaser featuring Jo In Sung was revealed. The video was posted on the YouTube channel 'Zzanbro Shin Dong Yub'. Here, Jo In Sung opens up about feeling pressured to get married. In the video, comedian Shin Dong Yub marveled at Jo In Sung, saying, "The camera doesn't do justice to how good-looking you are."  Jo In Sung further revealed the pressure he faces from his parents regarding marriage, saying, "Now that I'm at the age to get married, my parents ask, 'Are you not getting married, or can't you get married?' and even joked, 'If you have a child somewhere, just bring them home.'" More of Jo In Sung's story will be shared on the 'Zzangbro Shin Dong Yub' YouTube channel on September 9 KST.   :winkx:

*** The Seoul Drama Awards 2024 has announced its winners. The Outstanding Korean Drama Award was given to Disney Plus’s Moving and Studio Dragon’s Queen of Tears. The Seoul International Drama Awards 2024 will be held on September 25th at KBS Hall. The event will be broadcast live on SBS TV and streamed on the official SDA YouTube channel. A “Purple Carpet” event will precede the ceremony, featuring award winners, presenters, and other celebrities.  

source : https://www.seouldrama.org/eng/bbs/board.php?bo_table=press&wr_id=79

*** Jo In Sung guested on the September 9 episode of the YouTube show 'Zzan Bro', hosted by comedian Shin Dong-yeob. Here, he revealed his thoughts on why he is still single. He also shared his thoughts on marriage. Jo In Sung said, "I'm pretty satisfied with how things are going right now. I'm fine, whether I get married or not. Marking my situation as 'I'll get married' or 'I'll never get married' is just too extreme. I've been joking to my friends that I'll head straight to a retirement home faster than anyone else. Too much of my information is already out there, which puts me in a difficult position. I should have married when people didn't know much about me. Willingly or unwillingly, I'm still single when people around my age are usually already married. My mom's like, 'You should have at least one child.'. Shin Dong-yeob remarked, "The public loves you, and you have been leading a decent life. Still, there are things you are yet to know. You never know how happy your mom is with your existence. And I believe she wants you to have your own experience with that." Jo In Sung nodded and added, "People believe the 'ordinary life' is getting married and having a child. Lately, I have begun to think that 'ordinary life' is tough to achieve. Those leading those lives could be the equivalent of a saint. We consult literature or someone well-known for their knowledge amid the trials of life. But now, I sometimes feel that my parents have been and are the actual sunbae and teacher who never betrayed me." When asked about his dating life, Jo In Sung said, "It comes and goes, and then comes and goes again. This year, I consulted with sunbae Bae Seong Woo about life on a phone conversation. I shared that as a man, I've become less confident in dating. You know, I have more chances to date someone younger than me than someone older. Thinking about if I had something to compete with other guys, I felt less confident. I'm famous, but I don't know if I have anything else that would attract women younger than me. I'm competing against guys in their twenties through forties and sixties. I'm not sure if I have something to offer. When I asked Bae Seong Woo that, he replied, 'Why are you doing this to me?'   :biubiu:

201983705_700.webp

source : SBS Star

*** On September 11, Ryu Seung-wan had an interview with a news outlet about his upcoming action crime movie 'I, the Executioner'. Here, Director Ryu Seung-wan of 'I, the Executioner' shared an episode about actors Jo In Sung and Jung Hae In whom the latter is part of. During the interview, Ryu Seung-wan expressed his thanks to Jo In Sung. Although Jo In Sung is not in the movie, the director said he played a significant role in supporting Jung Hae In. He said, "Jung Hae In seemed under huge pressure before the filming started. Hwang Jung Min suggested we go on a short trip together to help him relax. So, we went to a vacation cabin in Namyangju, Gyeonggi-do. And Jo In Sung took his time to join us. Drinking with us until late at night, Jo In Sung helped Jung Hae In unwind. I truly appreciate him."

source : SBS Star