Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest beckieisback

@kate8, he seriously needs to go back to the movies. We have this big cineplex here in Jakarta which frequently shows Korean films, and i can't wait to sit there and see him in a big screen, unlike streaming his drama every two days a week. I was a bit anxious when he took IOIL/JJY role because i was afraid he' would stuck up in a drama role which hardly for him to explore his acting skill. It more sucks to find out when apparently a drama performance or acting performance is based on viewers ratings in Korea, so yeah...  In one hand, it's okay for me to wait more 2-3 years to see him in a good quality movie, but in the other hand it was a relief to see his acting again after TWTWB.
@everythingnothing, any credible awards that basing on acting performance NOT on popularity aspect. Seriously im dreaded to think that he wouldn't get any nomination.

I just keep on watching the last part of Ep 14 for days now..he's soooooo good. If only I can make an MV..using those powerful hospital scenes with dramatic music, of course the dialog should be in it ( no bgm on that scene, like in the drama) so it will be more theatrical.. :-?  @meryxsi   thanks for posting TWTWB Oh soo..Going to visit Jade Garden soon! yay me! One for my bucket list.!

@beckieisback I believe he will receive an award from APAN Awards.

I just want him to focus on acting and I know he does ...nowadays my hope is to see him on the same position as Choi Min Sik and Song Kang Ho, the position that all foreign critics know them, that's why I always want to see him more on big screen.

I also want him to accept more projects before his40s, improving his acting skills better and better. one movie or one drama per year is not enough.

As I said before, this drama started too late...I think if it started around the same time as FTLY and Joseon, ratings would be better. That winter the wind blows and Iris2 started at the same time.

But I just want to say this...I didn't take it seriously tbh because I'm really so proud of his acting in this drama.

class="content-title"“It’s Okay, It’s Love” Cast and 115 Staff Members to Go On Vacation in Thailand

“It’s Okay, It’s Love” Cast and 115 Staff Members to Go On Vacation in Thailand

The cast of SBS’ Wednesday-Thursday drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” along with approximately 115 staff members will be leaving to go on vacation together in Bangkok, Thailand.

It is being reported that the actors of the drama including Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, Sung Dong Il, Lee Kwang Soo and more, as well as all of the crew, are planning to leave for Bangkok and Pattaya from September 17-22 for a total of six days.

From the director Kim Kyu Tae and scriptwriter Noh Hee Kyung, to the actors, managers, stylists, and the rest of the staff members, a large number of people involved with the creation of the drama will be accompanying one another on this special trip together. Unfortunately, EXO’s D.O is unable to join due to other schedules.

A representative of the production team shared, “This trip has been planned and prepared prior to the start of broadcast because most of the team has been together since ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows.’ It will show the ultimate teamwork of the director, writer, actors, and staff members. I think it will be a great vacation, as the actors helped out a lot and were of big help to this trip. Please show a lot of interest and love for the last two episodes that the ‘It’s Okay, It’s Love’ team united as one to make.”

Meanwhile, the final two episodes of “It’s Okay, It’s Love” will air on September 10 and 11 at 10 PM (KST) on SBS.
it's okay it's love

credit : soompi news

class="post-title entry-title"'It's Ok, It's Love' cast except D.O to go on a trip to Pattaya, Bangkok together

cast.jpg

The cast and the production team of 'It's Ok, It's Love' will leav for vacation to Pattaya, Bangkok together as they have successfully conluded the filming for the drama.

According to SBS on September 10th, director Kim Gyu Tae and screenwriter Noh Hye Kyung with the cast includes Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, Sung Dong Il, Lee Kwang Soo and more staff from the production crew will leave for Pattaya, Bangkok for a total of 6 days from September 17th to 22nd. EXO's D.O won't join the trip due to his schedule.

A rep said,"As our team has been working together since 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' so the trip has been prepared and scheduled even before the broadcast of the drama. Everyone from the directors, writers, actors and staff who have shown their best teamwork will be attend in this trip".

Meanwhile, 'It's Ok, It's Love' will broadcast its 2 last episode this week.

source : dailykpopnews

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 09.10.14] ′It′s Okay It′s Love′ Tops Charts with One More Episode to Go

With the Chuseok holidays over and two new dramas coming in, SBS′ It′s Okay, It′s Love saw the sunshine as it came out as the number one drama of Wednesday evening.

The 15th episode of It′s Okay, It′s Love received a rating of 11.4 percent ahead of its final episode with the exit of MBC′s Fated to Love You and KBS′ Joseon Shooter.

The episode especially highlighted the emotional acting of all the cast members, including Zo In Sung, Kong Hyo Jin, and EXO′s D.O. The drama finishes on September 11.

Meanwhile, the new contenders included MBC′s Spring Days of My Life, which scored 8.1 percent at second, and KBS′ Iron Man with 6.6 percent at third.

[Ratings: Wed, 09.10.14] ′It′s Okay It′s Love′ Tops Charts with One More Episode to Go

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dramas

1. SBS It′s Okay, It′s Love 11.4
2. MBC Spring Days of My Life8.1
3. KBS Iron Man 6.6

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 6.9
2. SBS My Sweet City 2.9

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS / enews

"It's Okay, That's Love" Jo In-seong and Kong Hyo-jin's happy ending

photo484890.jpg

Jo In-Seong and Kong Hyo-jin's romance ended happily.

The final episode of the SBS drama "It's Okay, That's Love" showed Jae-yeol (Jo In-Seong) letting go of Kang-woo (Do Kyeong-soo) in tears. He then told Hae-soo to spend the sabbatical year away from him and if they still loved each other one year later, they would reunite. And they did.

Hae-soo was disappointed at the way he greeted her. He said, "I feel like I've seen you yesterday and just now, because I've been thinking about you every day". He then hugged her and said, "I really missed you Hae-soo" then kissed her.

A year passed since they reunited. Hae-soo got pregnant and complained to Jae-yeol about not using protection. Jae-yeol brought out the pregnancy test and showed off to Soo-gwang (Lee Gwang-soo) and Dong-min (Seong Dong-il) that he was going to become a daddy. Jae-yeol and Hae-soo had gotten married with everyone's blessing.

Jae-yeol was good to his mother-in-law. Hae-soo and Jae-yeol visited the in-law's to tell them she was pregnant and they adored him. His mother-in-law prepared a feast for him and was so proud.

Jae-yeol's family showed recovery. Jae-beom (Yang Ik-joon) who was framed for murder and Jae-yeol who felt in debt to his brother were now getting along well and their mother was happy, too.

At the end of the episode, Hae-soo and Jae-yeol became an ordinary married couple who overcame the prejudice and pain that made them suffer.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

*** Never believe in fortune tellers because only GOD knows your future. JIS works hard. Good that JIS didn't believe & follow him.  :))

Park Kyung Lim recalls a time Jo In Sung was predicted to fail as an actor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVXXvX6-61w

On the September 10th installment of KBS 2TV's 'Full House', Park Kyung Lim recalled an interesting experience she had with Jo In Sung during the time they were both starring in the hit sitcom 'New Nonstop' as a couple.

She said, "In the past, while filming for 'New Nonstop', there was a scene in which we went to check our marital compatibility before our wedding. We went to a fortune telling cafe where there was an actual fortune teller."

The comedian went on, "That person told Jo In Sung, 'Right now is the prime of your life, and you will not do well as an actor anymore. After you come back from the army, you will have to be a teacher, so go to a school of education and become a teacher.' After that person walked out, the atmosphere was cold."

However, Park Kyung Lim continued, "I told Jo In Sung, 'You're going to do well,' and from then on, Jo In Sung really started rising and doing well."

Good thing he didn't take the fortune teller's words too seriously! Are you enjoying his drama, 'It's Okay, That's Love'?

source : allkpop

@jadecloud thank you for your posts regarding the DVD - I am going to email them immediately and I hope I will be able to buy it from Australia.
@meryxsi - oh wow... seeing all those pics of Oh Soo made me sigh.  Would you believe I was re-watching bits of TWTWB only last week!

@blim0523 your posts always cheer me up :).  Having finished watching the show I can now freely roam the internet and all sites and seek out all interviews from the show woo hoo.... lol
@everythingnothing - I am holding you to your word that once the show has finished you will post your thoughts on it :).  
Speaking for myself I am VERY proud of our Insung for his performance in IOTL.  He didn't disappoint and exceeded my expectations.  I will truly and honestly miss this show and seeing him twice per week....that was such a treat <sigh>... I feel so nostalgic at the moment that it has ended :(
By the way - talking of movies - would you believe that they are hosting a Korean Film Festival in Australia from August 13-Sep 26.  I was so excited to find out about this, I don't know if this is the first time they are doing this or they do it regularly.  They have a selection of movies they consider the best of Korean movie industry from the past 2 years (I think).  I would have loved to see JIS in a cinema here but he's not in any of the movies that will be screening as part of the Festival <darn!>...BUT if JIS hurries up and does a movie this year - there is hope for me to see him on the big screen next year :).  Otherwise I am deliberating what movie I should see as I am not familiar with any other Korean actors etc.  Maybe I should contemplate seeing a movie with one of JIS's "heroes" (provided they will screen that movie in my home town :).  
Because I am too lazy to look for this information myself - can I please ask you very nicely to tell me who JIS's favourite Korean actors are? :).

I read on soompi news that JIS joined the reality show 1 day 2 nights on Sep 12, i.e right after the last airing of IOIL. Can't wait for the show to see JIS in a reality show! I heard that the challenges are tougher than those in RM