Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest insungoppa

thank's for posting in sung oppa picture were still updated,i really miss seeing you in sung oppa on screen :) i hope you do again another project this year:x:-* you're such a good and handsome actor :x

Guest luluwannagohome

He's way too cute and handsome altogether!! OMG! I cant handle it anymore watching his face on my laptop screen. OMG!!!

i hope i can listen his voice in that radio tonight, is it possible??i'll leaving for vacation tomorrow early in the morning i don't know the place that i'm going to will have the internet connection or not if not that mean i will not see him for 10 daysOMD!! ottokae? 
@shey428 you need him now but, i need him tonight !!!! 제발.  :-S

Guest jissweet

Oppa, what are you talking about? why are you laughing like that? i wanna know...If I were in Korea, for sure I would have joined the girls waiting for him outside KBS :P...

Guest shey428

i hope i can listen his voice in that radio tonight, is it possible??i'll leaving for vacation tomorrow early in the morning i don't know the place that i'm going to will have the internet connection or not if not that mean i will not see him for 10 daysOMD!! ottokae? 

@shey428 you need him now but, i need him tonight !!!! 제발.  :-S

Lols! I think we're crazy! Hahahaha

I need him.... Forever? Ayeeeeehhhh... Lmao!

now i'm more greedy i need English Translation  :D
Edit- @shaylaman thank you very much you're awesome :-*He's so adorable , so cuteeee ,our namja seems in a good mood todayhe smile a lot he even movement along the music Insungahhh see you happy like this nuna very happy toonuna not ask you too much just appear in the media sometimes **bcuz of you  life is beautiful you know? :-*  :x(turn left& right hope hubby not around here :D )

Oh my! JIS is sssoooooo hooooot! I want to pinch his cheeks. :-$

And his hair! it is so sexy! Looks like he just got out of bed!  
8-> :\"> :x 8->

I am excited for the translations!  But I do not want to impose. So I will wait patiently! 
 :) 
Edit: Thank you @shaylaman! ^:)^