Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest crazyfor02couplesungkyo

Now in KOREAN:    나는 한국 소유의 가게에서했기 때문에 OMG, 거의 오늘 손실 그리고 내가 인성 를 정말 사랑 했었는데 그녀의 옆에있는 아가씨 에서 " 말했다 점원 중 하나에 언급? 그는 바보 !! "! ... 내 입에 충격을 떨어 뜨 렸어요! ... 롤 ... 어떻게 어떤 여자가 내 멋져요 & SUPER PERFECT OPPA에 대한 이러한 단어를!! 말을 자신의 입술을 해결 감히 ... 그녀는 말했다올해의 'GQ'매거진 으로 선정하고 계약 w / 하지만, 영어를 못하는 때문에 제안을 거절!되었습니다! ..... 당신이 영어를 할 수없는 경우에는 Oppa , 괜찮아! !! ... 사랑이 자신의이야 언어를 가지고 있으며 모든 우리가 필요로하는 우리의 입술입니다!! ... LOL ..... 난 아직도 그 여자 화나!! ... 심지어 tho OPPA입니다 한국에서 내가 텍사스 출신이에요 사람이 영어를 배울하는 것은 아닙니다! ... 그는 언제나 제 OPPA 될 것입니다! ...

ChiNese:
OMG幾乎失去了它,因為我在韓國擁有的商店和我提到一個文員,我是如此愛與趙寅成她旁邊的舊的女士說:“趙寅成STUPID“!......我的嘴裡掉落衝擊...哈哈...你怎麼敢解決他們嘴唇說出這樣的話我的華麗和超級完美OPPA任何女性......她說被選定為“GQ”雜誌年度風雲人物贏得了一份合同W /他們拒絕了提議,因為他不會說英語!.....哥哥,這是確定如果不會說英語!...愛有它自己語言所有我們需要的是我們的手嘴唇... LOL.....那個女人我還生氣......甚至芹苴我的OPPA來自韓國和我來自德克薩斯並不意味著他學習英語!......他將永遠是我的OPPA!...

JaPaNeSe:
私は韓国の国営店であったため、OMG、私はほとんど今日はそれを失い、私はチョ·インソンとの愛にそうだったし、彼女の隣に年上の女性がインソン"Joを言ったことがある店員のいずれかに言及彼は愚かな! "...私の口からは衝撃落としました!...笑...どのようにどんな女性が私のGORGEOUS&スーパーパーフェクト兄さんに対してそのような言葉を言って自分の唇を修正する勇気...彼女は彼は言ったオブ·ザ·イヤー"GQ"の男として選ばれ、契約ワット/それらに勝ったが、彼は英語が話せなかったので、申し出を断った!.....あなたが英語を話せない場合兄さんああ、それは大丈夫です!...愛はそれ自身言語を持っており、すべて私たちが必要とする私たちの手とです!... LOL.....私はまだその女性に怒っている!...さえカントー私の兄さんです韓国から私はテキサスから来たんだ、彼は英語を学ばなければならないわけではありません!...彼はいつも私の兄さんになります...

Guest luluwannagohome

6d36d6e7jw1e3sdrtrfzuj.jpgCr:as labelled
In Sung's autography and message for JIS DC after their supporting event during the filming.'I've always been watching you guys!'

sunshine4ever said: I hope we have some pics for him and can find links for the radio talks tomorrow. I am glad to hear he will consider another drama if the script is good. He is right about the image for Oh Soo to last a little longer so I hope by the end of year he will choose script and hope he will be acting in another one. For now I am happy to hear that he's filming cfs and his cfs are on top. :)

@luluwannagohome thank you for the translation. you are jjang!  ;) :-bd

@crazyfor02couplesungkyo what a long id you have. as a fan, I will be upset if people say bad thing of him. just because he can't speak English doesn't mean he is stupid. I love reading Jo In Sung's interview because his answer is brilliant. he reads a lot doesn't he? anyway, did you just translate those into Chinese, Japanese, and Korean by your own? wow! just wow! 

crazyfor02couplesungkyo said: OMG,I almost LOST it today because I was in a Korean owned store and I mentioned to one of the clerks there that I was so IN LOVE with Jo In Sung and the older lady next to her said "Jo In Sung?? He STUPID!!"!!!...My mouth DROPPED in shock!...lol...How dare ANY female fix their lips to say such words 
:x :x :-* :-*

Guest luluwannagohome

'화성인' 조인성스캔남vs온라인조인성, 누가누가 더 닮았나

201304170922153310_1.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130417n07023

It's currently on top 15 news on Nate.
I think someone impersonated JIS on a show? I have no idea. It's getting a lot of down votes. So I think the impersonation wasn't successful maybe?

Guest luluwannagohome

I actually wake up this early to watch the radio show....OMG!!!
It was a lot of trouble to watch on kbs because i'm not in korea..
mbmoht.jpg

9qjz8n.jpg

Guest luluwannagohome

Oppa said he was still thinking of waiting for 'Maritial Arts', but one day he went on to his Daum Cafe, and saw so many people waiting for him. He felt so so so sorry, so he thought he needed to do a project for those waiting. T.T OPPA!!