Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Entertainment Industry in Fierce Competition to Recruit 3 Top Stars: Jo In Sung, Hyun Bin & Kang Dong Won

jnkm December 13, 2012

121212_jo-in-sung_kang-dong-won_hyun-bin

There has recently been a great wave of hustling and bustling in the Korean entertainment industry due to the come back of three mega celebrities who have recently been discharged: Jo In Sung (age 31), Kang Dong Won (age 31) and Hyun Bin (age 30).

Production teams from films, dramas, CFs, you-name-it, have been lashing out a fierce competition with one another to recruit these stars. A source from a drama production team even commented, “Next year’s success will be named according to these three stars’ actions.” Therefore, it can’t be missed that the value of these three stars are rapidly rising.

Rumors say that production teams have been sending emails or packages of scripts and scenarios to each celebrity even three to six months before their discharge. Park Sang Joo of the Korean Drama Production Alliance stated, “Every single project probably prioritized on getting these three actors for their cast. These three stars probably received every single scenario there is at the moment,” and “The mindset of each production team was probably, ‘Even if we can’t eat it, let’s take a poke at it.’”

*skipped parts about other actors*

469672.jpg

Jo In Sung was discharged last year but has only been working on CFs until now. He will be making a come back to the small screen through the drama, “That Winter, The Wind Blows“ in February of next year. His agency commented, “Jo In Sung initially chose the film ‘Martial Arts‘ for his come back piece but due to delays in filming, his come back was delayed as well,” and “He hasn’t given up ‘Martial Arts’ but he is currently focusing his energy to the drama.”

Another industry source commented, “Usually, the value of male celebrities after their discharge falls but for these three stars, it’s either the same or even higher.”

Some of the numbers from the love calls include 500 million won (500,000 USD) for a film, 80 million won (80,000 USD) per episode for a drama and a one year contract for a CF with 2 parts for 800 million won (800,000 USD).

A drama production source commented, “In Jo In Sung’s case, he will be receiving 100 million won (100,000 USD) per episode for his upcoming drama.” Another source from the CF business commented, “The compensation rate has risen to about 50 to 100 million won (50,000 to 100,000 USD) for the three stars.”

Now, the public is interested in whether these three stars, who have had two years off and are into their thirties, can be as successful as they were in their prime. One drama production staff warned, “The military service time for these three stars may have been the waning period for their popularity. Nowadays, actors like Song Joong Ki, Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Ah In and Park Yoo Chun are the rising stars. Also, these days, the project itself brings success, not so much the stars themselves.”

However, Oh Se Kang from the SBS drama department commented, “Even after their enlistment, the three actors appeared on the TV screen through many CFs so the public didn’t really feel that they were missing,” and “Since there aren’t many top male stars in their thirties right now, their values must rise since they are so scarce.”

Jung Duk Hyun, a pop culture critic stated, “Their come back after their discharge will be a good opportunity for a transformation in their acting.”

source:soompi news

Outback Steakhouse CF [2013 New Year Menu 30s Ver.1]

BNJaA.jpg

RdFST.jpg

source: outback.co.kr 

@sunshine4ever Thank you for creating and manages the TWTWB drama thread so well.  Have a wonderful New Year :)

@ the girl who! WOW! The teaser looks sooo good and In Sung acting is great.  Can’t wait to watch  TWTWB next month.  Happy New Year to you! 

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung appear in a new TV series teaser

January 01, 2013 6:00 pm dkrogers

20130101144710211.jpg

SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series That Winter, The Wind Blows released a teaser video.

The teaser video was released on December 31 during the 2012 SBS Drama Awards, which was held at the SBS Prism Tower in Seoul.

In the video, Jo and Song give emotional performances, while actor Kim Beom shows off his manly appeal. The beautiful video drew a lot of attention and made the audience eagerly anticipate the series.

Producer Kim Kyu Tae shot the beautiful scene featuring Jo and Song, complementing the emotional story.

The series is a classic melodrama about a man and woman who don’t believe in love. The first episode will air on February 13. Renowned writer No Hee Kyung and stylish director Kim Kyu Tae will work with the top stars.

20130101144710219.jpg

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jo In Sung’s Killer Smile Is Revealed on Upcoming Drama TeaserJo-In-Sung-that-winter-the-wind-blows.pn

On December 31, 2012 at the “SBS Acting Awards,” a teaser video for the upcoming SBS’s drama “That Winter the Wind Blows” was released.

The teaser shows a romantic yet sad scene between actor Jo In Sung and actressSong Hye Gyo. The video starts with Jo In Sung whispering, “I, who want to live, met a woman, who wants to die.” Jo In Sung gazes at Song Hye Gyo with such an emotional expression on his face. Then for a second, he smiles as if he knows a secret.

Netizens who saw this teaser admired, “Jo In Sung’s one-second-smile…I thought my heart was going to stop. I can’t wait to watch this drama,” “Such a charismatic gaze! I am totally into him,” “A true homme fatale. My heart is pounding,” “Jo In Sung is a true actor~ He is the one to watch in 2013,” “It only takes him one second to seduce a woman! What a gaze,” “I watched the teaser so many times,” “Perfect looks,” “I am really looking forward to this drama.”

Meanwhile, “That Winter the Wind Blows” will tell a story of a man and a woman who don’t believe in love. The first episode will air on February 13, 2013.

msriz said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jo In Sung’s Killer Smile Is Revealed on Upcoming Drama Teaser

On December 31, 2012 at the “SBS Acting Awards,” a teaser video for the upcoming SBS’s drama “That Winter the Wind Blows” was released.

The teaser shows a romantic yet sad scene between actor Jo In Sung and actressSong Hye Gyo. The video starts with Jo In Sung whispering, “I, who want to live, met a woman, who wants to die.” Jo In Sung gazes at Song Hye Gyo with such an emotional expression on his face. Then for a second, he smiles as if he knows a secret.

Netizens who saw this teaser admired, “Jo In Sung’s one-second-smile…I thought my heart was going to stop. I can’t wait to watch this drama,” “Such a charismatic gaze! I am totally into him,” “A true homme fatale. My heart is pounding,” “Jo In Sung is a true actor~ He is the one to watch in 2013,” “It only takes him one second to seduce a woman! What a gaze,” “I watched the teaser so many times,” “Perfect looks,” “I am really looking forward to this drama.”

Meanwhile, “That Winter the Wind Blows” will tell a story of a man and a woman who don’t believe in love. The first episode will air on February 13, 2013.

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;"That Winter, The Wind Blows (그 겨울, 바람이 분다) Special Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c_k2YA_jabI

January 10, 2013

A sneak peek at the lineup of new dramas

09224826.jpg

For Korea’s drama fans, the arrival of 2013 can mean only one thing: the new year’s new series cannot be far behind. This season promises to be an exciting one, with a big-budget 10 billion won ($8.7 million) blockbuster and the return of A-list actors and actresses after years away from the small screen. Here is a list of some of the dramas due to hit the airwaves in the near future.

“That Winter, the Wind Blows” (SBS)

Premiere: Feb. 13

Cast: Zo In-sung, Song Hye-kyo, Kim Beom, Jeong Eun-jee

Song Hye-kyo and Zo In-sung pair up as a couple in “That Winter, the Wind Blows” and these two actors are enough of a reason for many viewers to stay tuned.

It is the first drama series for Song in six years. Zo has not made a drama in eight years, and “That Winter, the Wind Blows” will be his first since being discharged from the military.

And there are other reasons to tune in. It is written by Noh Hee-kyung, who is known for her sophisticated portrayals of human relationships and poetic lines in her previous works, such as “Padam Padam: The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats” (2011-2012) and “The World That They Live In” (2008).

“That Winter, the Wind Blows” is adapted from the Japanese drama “Forget Love,” where a lonely man and woman find true love.

The man lives like there is no tomorrow after he was abandoned by his parents and failed at his first love. The woman is the heiress of a conglomerate who lives in loneliness after her family falls apart. She also suffers from sudden blindness.

These two, who used to isolate themselves from the outer world, begin to understand the meaning of life together.

“King of Ambition” (SBS)

Premiere: March 14

Cast: Kwon Sang-woo, Soo Ae and U-know Yunho

“Jang Ok Jung” (SBS)

Premiere: March

Cast: Kim Tae-hee

“Book of the House of Gu” (MBC)

Premiere: Not decided

Cast: Lee Seung-gi and Suzy

“Iris 2” (KBS2)

Premiere: Feb. 13

Cast: Jang Hyuk, Lee Da-hae