Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

class="entry-title" style="font-style: normal; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo are ready for winter in Black Yak’s F/W 2012 outerwearQgoia.jpg

Actors Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo are all bundled up and ready for winter!

On the 2nd, photos from their Fall/Winter 2012 collection for outdoor brand ‘Black Yak‘ were revealed.

Even while wearing heavy winter gear in the middle of summer, the two displayed their fantastic teamwork and showcased a variety of their charms on set.

Jang Soon Chul, the marketing department head of Black Yak stated, “The newest clothing items are highly functional while keeping up with this season’s trend.” He continued, “Through Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo’s photo shoot, we wanted to showcase the brand’s newly transformed chic yet high-quality style.

852e7.jpg

amhwZ.jpg

5tAaI.jpg

Credit: allkpop.com

shaylaman said: class="entry-title" style="font-style: normal; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo are ready for winter in Black Yak’s F/W 2012 outerwear

Actors Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo are all bundled up and ready for winter!

On the 2nd, photos from their Fall/Winter 2012 collection for outdoor brand ‘Black Yak‘ were revealed.

Even while wearing heavy winter gear in the middle of summer, the two displayed their fantastic teamwork and showcased a variety of their charms on set.

Jang Soon Chul, the marketing department head of Black Yak stated, “The newest clothing items are highly functional while keeping up with this season’s trend.” He continued, “Through Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo’s photo shoot, we wanted to showcase the brand’s newly transformed chic yet high-quality style.

reminds me that...summer's over...

Credit: allkpop.com

Guest hopeneverends

That summer pics somehow reminded me of Lee Byung Hun's north face photos.

When is he returning to the screen? I know his CFs are keeping his pocket full but please return to the small screen and work with someone like Kim Tae Hee or Kim So Yeon.

• 2 weeks later...

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo and Cho In Sung may appear on a TV series together
20120816152224462.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo and actor Cho In Sung are considering an appearance on the series That Winter, The Wind Blows (working title), which is written by writer No Hee Kyung.

On August 16, a spokesperson for Cho said, “The writer offered Cho a part on the series and we are positively considering it.”

Cho has been taking a break since he completed his army service last year. He was shooting the movie The 
Science of Boxing but then he took a break.

If Cho accepts the writer’s offer, he will be back on the small screen seven years after he appeared on the series Spring Day in 2005.

Song is also positively considering the offer. She is currently arranging her Chinese schedules to see if she can appear in the series.

The series is planning to air next year. Producer Kim Kyu Tae, who directed the series The World That They Live In and Padam Padam – The Sound of His and Her Heartbeat, and writer No will work together once again.

Song Hye-gyo and Jo In-sung in talks for Noh Hee-kyung drama
SongHyeKyo_JoInSung1.jpg

As per usual, lots of big star names have been tossed about for writer Noh Hee-kyung’s newest project, a drama entitled That Winter, The Wind Blows, but it looks like she’s zeroing in on Song Hye-gyo and Jo In-sung to play the leads. They’re reportedly considering the roles favorably, and their possible dual comeback to dramaland is causing quite the stir.

The project will be a re-team on many fronts, between star writer Noh Hee-kyung (Padam Padam, Worlds Within, Goodbye Solo) and PD Kim Kyu-tae (Padam Padam, Worlds Within, IRIS, A Love to Kill), and if Song Hye-gyo takes the lead it’ll be her first drama since 2008′sWorlds Within. Jo In-sung took on a film as his army-comeback project, and if he signs on, it’ll be his first drama since 2005′s Spring Days.

The story is a remake of the Japanese drama I Don’t Need Love, Summer / Ai Nante Irane Yo, Natsu, which has already had one Korean film remake starring Moon Geun-young and Kim Joo-hyuk in 2006, called I Don’t Need Love. It sounds like heavy-duty melodrama stuff — blind heroines, mistaken identities, and lots and lots of pain. I can’t say it’s new and exciting territory for Song or Jo, who both built careers on melo, but we have yet to hear how Noh Hee-kyung plans to rewrite the tale, since I’m expecting it to be a jumping off point for her, rather than a straight remake.

That Winter, The Wind Blows plans to broadcast early next year.

Via Osen

***Finally............this is good news for me. JIS is back to the small screen. This will be his comeback project from the military. I think he’s just really selective. I’d be happy if he takes the role. Please let this happen…..It seems that it is major melo heavy duty tear jerking materials. Have to see how this one goes though. I adore JIS but not really a big fan of song hye go. Oh well, you can’t win them all. . But, she sure is blessed with the looks! Looking forward for this drama….I liked Padam Padam because of Kim Bum ( aish...the heartbreak knowing what Padam Padam did to me) & World's Within (it’s one of my favorites) because of HyunBin. I'm sure JIS & SHK will make a very interesting pair…..it would be amazing to see these two on the screen together! I just want to see Jo In Sung in anything. I’ve no doubts about him as an actor. :)>-

Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung to appear on new TV series together?

201208161420779267_1.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo and actor Cho In Sung are considering the roles in an upcoming drama, “That Winter, The Wind Blows” (working title). The drama is a project of writer Noh Hee Kyung and producer Kim Kyu Tae, which is set to air in the first half of next year.

According to a representative, “The two stars and the production company are postively considering the casting. I think we can expect to see two Hallyu stars working together.”

The two actors had received offers a while back, but they took some time to carefully give the project some thought, since it will be a long-awaited small screen come back for both of them. In the process, actor Won Bin and actress Kim Tae Hee had come up as possible candidates.

If the casting is confirmed, Cho In Sung will be back on the small screen seven years after he appeared on the series “Spring Day” in 2005. On the other hand, this will be Song Hye Kyo’s come back after 4 years since “Worlds Within” in 2008.

Meanwhile, “That Winter, The Wind Blows” is a remake of the Japanese drama, “I Don’t Need Love, Summer”, which has been remade once before into a film titled “I Don’t Need Love” starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk.

Source: OSEN / dailykpopnews

class="articletitle"Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung are Expected to Unite in the Upcoming Drama.

28309-in-sung-hye-gyo.jpg

Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung are expected to act together in No Hee Kyung's new drama, "Wind Blows in Winter" (tentative title).

It has been said that the two actors are adjusting and finalizing their schedules after receiving an offer to star-cast in "Wind Blows in Winter," written by No Hee Kyung and will be produced by Kim Tae Kyu.

On August 16th, many broadcasting officials spoke through OSEN that "Both of them are discussing, positively, about their appearances in the upcoming drama. As we are entering the final stages of adjusting scheudles, as long as no major events pop up, we will once again be able to see two Korean top star actors play their roles in this drama."

The two of them received love calls early from the writer but since this will eventually become their comeback drama, they have been considering it more nonetheless. During the process of casting, Kim Tae Hee and Won Bin were also potential candidates, however, it has narrowed down and entrenched into Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung who had continuously received love calls from the TV crew.

Once finalized, the drama will bring the two actors back from their long break. Song Hye Kyo who appeared last in No Hee Kyung's drama--"The World They Live In"--will come back after 4 years of gap. For Jo In Sung, it will also break his 7 year term, since his last apperance in the drama "Bom Nal (Spring Day), which was aired in 2005.

During the phone conversation with OSEN staff, both officials of Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung cautiously explained that "It is true we have received proposals from early on. Though things look positive, there are still minor details that need to get coordinated."

Meanwhile, the drama "Wind Blows in Winter" is a remake of Japanese drama "I Don't Need Such Thing As Love, Summer," which was remade into movie in 2006 with similar title--"I Don't Need Such Thing As Love"--with casts of Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk. 

This time, the drama will be reborn by writer No Hee Kyung and producer Kim Tae Kyu. The drama is scheduled to broadcast during the first half of next year. 

source : kpopstarz

Song Hye-kyo and Jo In-seong considering writer Noh Hee-kyeong

PS12081600157.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo and actor Jo In-Seong are thinking about writer Noh Hee-kyeong and her project "Wind Blows in Winter".

They both have been offered roles in "Wind Blows in Winter" and are going through them.

The two of them have been away from TV for a long time. Song Hye-kyo last starred in the 2008 drama "Worlds Within" and Jo In-Seong in the 2005 drama "Spring Days".

"Wind Blows in Winter" is written by Noh Hee-kyeong and produced by Kim Kyoo-tae and is aimed for production next year.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

class="ks_article_title" style="font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 7px; text-transform: capitalize; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "Song Hye Kyo And Jo In Sung Are Considering To Appear On No Hee Kyung's New Drama 'Powerful Visual Couple'6369-song-hye-kyo-and-jo-in-sung-are-con

Actress Song Hye Kyo and actor Jo In Sung are considering to appear on writer No Hee Kyung's new drama 'Wind Blows In Winter'(tentative title). 

Jo In Sung's company reported on the 16th, "A casting call was made by writer No Hee Kyung. We are positively thinking about joining the drama."

After being discharged from the army last year, Jo In Sung seems to be taking a break from any activities. There were problems with the come back movie he selected, 'The Art of Fist Duel', and his break became longer.

If Jo In Sung is to selected writer No Hee Kyung's new drama, it will be his comeback after 7 years, since the drama 'Spring Days' from 2005.

Song Hye Kyo's company is also positively thinking about joining the drama. Song Hye Kyo personally received a love call from writer No Hee Kyung. Recently, she is rescheduling in China.

Meanwhile, the new drama 'Wind Blows In Winter'(tentative title) is preparing to air sometime next year. Writer No Hee Kyung is to work with producer Kim Tae Kyu of 'The World That They Live In ,' and 'Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats.'

© 2012 Koreaportal.com All right reserved.
YAY I CANT WAIT AS WELL @willenette! im pretty sure JIS fans out there will be more excited about this great news right? heheh

11 Sexiest Outdoor Brand Models in K-Pop!

The best measure of success in K-Pop used to be that you appear in a cosmetic or Soju brand commercial. For male celebrities, it was more about electronics or auto brands.

But recently we’ve seen a new, if not somewhat odd, trend emerge among some of the most successful Korean stars – appearing in outdoor brand commercials!

From Big Bang to Lee Byung Hun, Korea’s top celebrities have modeled for the world’s largest outdoor brands. Here is a list of 11 sexiest outdoor brand models in K-Pop!

(skipped unrelated...)

120822_JoInSung_HanHyoJoo.jpg

Jo In Sung & Han Hyo Joo

Han Hyo Joo joined Jo In Sung as the main model for Korean mountain wear brand, Black Yak, this past March. Jo In Sung signed a modeling contract in 2011, shortly after his release from Korean Army.

credit : soompi news

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, so we're not sure if it's true yet right? He's still considering. I just read a little bit of news above. It seems like another dark/serious drama? I just recently watched an ad of him. Aww, I miss his voice.

Guest sunshine4ever

forevergirl, I recently saw a Korean news at wiwi's site and it seems the same as the translated version, so I don't think anything's new yet. He's so busy doing a lot of CF's so I don't think he'll have time for drama, but I'm more than happy if he's going to decide to come back. :) Oh, and wow, you're still around. You're sooooooooo faithful to Insung~~~