*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*dying* ... he's too cute to be real :lol::wub:

the girl who, wahhhhh............thanks for posting this fanmeet in Korea. So, I stand corrected,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wondering when was this, dear - I didn't hear news about it before............ blush.gif

Zo In-sung holds 1st meet-and-greet since military discharge

2011080114404797970_1.jpg

Acto Zo In-sung at his fan meeting held at Chung-ang University's Art Center in Seoul, South Korea on July 31, 2011. [sidus HQ]

Over the weekend, Korean actor Zo In-sung held his first fan meeting since being discharged from his mandatory military service in May, according to his agency Sidus HQ.

Sidus announced in a press release that Zo met with about 600 people from his official fan club at Chung-ang University's Art Center located in Seoul on July 31.

Zo, who hosted the entire event, kicked off the meet-and-greet with his rendition of "I am a Happy Person" by veteran singer Lee Moon-sae followed by a cake-cutting ceremony to celebrate his birthday which was July 28.

The fan meeting continued on with a question and answer session and Zo also shared various stories that he experienced during his time serving in the military.

"I will soon begin shooting my new film 'martial arts of the fist (translated title)' and my character is different from my past roles," Zo was quoted as saying. "I chose to do this picture since I wanted to play a cute and cheerful role."

As one of Korea's most popular actors since his debut in 1998, Zo had appeared in a number of movies and dramas before joining the military for two years, including "What Happened in Bali (SBS, 2004)," "Nonstop 2 (MBC, 2001)" and "Classic (2003)" and "Frozen Flower (2008)."

Credit : 10Asia

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011080114404797970

Guest lot_lot

Thank you everyone for all the updates. Insung looked so handsome and happy that the fanmeet. Thank goodness that he does not look like he sustained any injuries when he was stranded in the Himalayas.

here is the song which Insung sung at his fanmeet. It's for the Who Are You OST Lee Moon Sae - I'm a Happy Person credit to uploader on youtube.

EDIT: here is the video news coverage of his fanmeet in Korea

In Sung fanmeet news

credit to youtube uploader

thank you everyone for the links and news :D aaaaaains, our In Sung is darnnnn good looking

Jo In Sung Holds First Fan Meeting Since Military Discharge

cdcdb2f92cfc87d65609e3b7295ab7ff_large.jpg

Jo In Sung held his first fan meeting event since his military discharge with more than 600 fans in attendance on July 31st. As the main host of the show, Jo In Sung created a fun and engaging environment for the fans who waited over two years for his return. He also sang Lee Moon Sae’s “I’m a Happy Man” and shared his experience of serving the Korean military, as well as a brief Q&A session during the two hour event. There was also a cake cutting ceremony to celebrate his birthday which was on July 28th.

“I’m soon going to start filming for my new movie, ‘Kwon Bup (The Art of Fighting).’ You’ll find a brighter side of me in this movie. I picked this one because I wanted to play a brighter and cuter character, so I hope you show more support. Thank you for showing up in the pouring rain. I hope to have another one of these events soon with you all. I’ll continue to work hard and become a better actor in the future so please look forward to it,” Jo In Sung said at the end of the fanmeet.

After completing his 25-month military service, Jo In Sung was officially discharged on May 4th. He is expected to start shooting his new film “Kwon Bup (The Art of Fighting)” in late September.

2ad4f4240a1dc5d83e6a747216adb8fd_large.jpg

d9bd9027828ca2154215af02bc443f81_large.jpg

b825502fd9f44f5b9435dc0ed8f9d111_large.jpg

Source : Soompi News

Thank you everyone for all the updates. Insung looked so handsome and happy that the fanmeet. Thank goodness that he does not look like he sustained any injuries when he was stranded in the Himalayas.

here is the song which Insung sung at his fanmeet. It's for the Who Are You OST Lee Moon Sae - I'm a Happy Person credit to uploader on youtube.

In Sung fanmeet news

Hi lot, nice to see you here. Thanks for sharing these clips. He looked tired or is it just me? But he still looked so cool. So nice to know that he had a fanmeet in Seoul first before the Japan soon. This is exciting for his Japanese fans. :lol:

Jo In Sung back from the army and fans rejoice

joinsung_fm2.jpg

…and another celebrity completes his army duty and returns to the eagerly waiting arms of his adoring fans.

That man being Jo In-sung of the much acclaimed What happened in Bali with Ha Ji-won (the drama that Yoon Kye-sang lost many a night’s sleep over…hehe), who completed his duties this past May. Jo In-sung wasted no time returning to the spotlight and has scheduled fan meetings in Seoul and Tokyo, which he dubs as a “reunion” with his fans.

The first stop of his tour began in Seoul on the 31st of July, and he was greeted with a warm welcome by 600 of his loyal fans. Stepping up to the mike as his own MC, he presided over the event that marked his first meet and greet since returning to the public eye. The man also won brownie points by serenading the audience, which left the ladies swooning in their seats. (What woman can resist a man’s serenade?)

The fans had a surprise of their own and presented Jo with a cake to celebrate his birthday, which was on July 28. The actor regaled his guests with stories of his time spent in the army and opened gifts.

Jo In-sung took the opportunity during his two-hour meeting to reveal that he has a movie project coming up. “I will be starting the filming of Fist Fighting soon, and I hope to be able to show a brighter side to my acting than previously portrayed in other roles. I hoped to show my audience more of a lighter and cuter character, so I chose this project to do just that. I hope you enjoy it.”

The film is scheduled to start production toward the end of September. It seems as though this actor is making up for lost time: He also has an 8-part CF shoot scheduled. Welcome back, Jo In-sung, and I’m sure the audience will welcome you back to the screen with open arms.

Source : Dramabeans

Jo In Sung’s height became shorter in high school?

20110802_joinsung.jpg

A TV segment recently explored celebrities during their school days and recently chose to delve into the past of actor Jo In Sung.

The show revealed his high school graduation picture as well as his records, which became an interesting and amusing topic for his fans.

Although most people tend to go through a growth spurt during adolescence, Jo In Sung appears to have suddenly gotten shorter in his third year of high school!

In his first year of high school, his profile was listed at approximately 185cm 6′1″. The next year, he grew a bit to become 185.5cm 6′1.5″. However, in his third year, his listed height was puzzlingly reversed to 179cm 5′10″.

Netizens are pondering how he actually became shorter after one year?

The reason that they came up with is that most likely, there must have been some error in the calculation of his height or a misprint for the final figure.

Regardless, people showed amusement at this strange revelation and said, “This is really interesting. He shrunk in height,” “Might it be a typo for 189 cm (6 feet 2 inches)?” “What happened during his third year?” and, “I want to know the truth to this.”

Source : Allkpop

Jo In Sung back from the army and fans rejoice

*quoted image*

…and another celebrity completes his army duty and returns to the eagerly waiting arms of his adoring fans.

That man being Jo In-sung of the much acclaimed What happened in Bali with Ha Ji-won (the drama that Yoon Kye-sang lost many a night’s sleep over…hehe), who completed his duties this past May. Jo In-sung wasted no time returning to the spotlight and has scheduled fan meetings in Seoul and Tokyo, which he dubs as a “reunion” with his fans.

The first stop of his tour began in Seoul on the 31st of July, and he was greeted with a warm welcome by 600 of his loyal fans. Stepping up to the mike as his own MC, he presided over the event that marked his first meet and greet since returning to the public eye. The man also won brownie points by serenading the audience, which left the ladies swooning in their seats. (What woman can resist a man’s serenade?)

The fans had a surprise of their own and presented Jo with a cake to celebrate his birthday, which was on July 28. The actor regaled his guests with stories of his time spent in the army and opened gifts.

Jo In-sung took the opportunity during his two-hour meeting to reveal that he has a movie project coming up. “I will be starting the filming of Fist Fighting soon, and I hope to be able to show a brighter side to my acting than previously portrayed in other roles. I hoped to show my audience more of a lighter and cuter character, so I chose this project to do just that. I hope you enjoy it.”

The film is scheduled to start production toward the end of September. It seems as though this actor is making up for lost time: He also has an 8-part CF shoot scheduled. Welcome back, Jo In-sung, and I’m sure the audience will welcome you back to the screen with open arms.

Source : Dramabeans

Hi the girl who, thanks for posting this here. Wahhhhh……he’s one of my favorite k-actors! I’ve watched all of his projects, movies/dramas. Korean drama is really so hot. I’m sure all his fans welcome him back to the screen with open arms. I’m so glad that he has right away a new project after army discharge. Can’t wait to see him in his new project. Does this mean he’ll have a shower scene to show off his ripped body after coming back from the army like every guy before him? Hehehe – Hope to see him on the small screen as well. Regardless of his looks, (he still looks very young) he is also a good actor. He was great in MOB. This drama was really something, what with the ending…pwehhh……. I could feel his intense pain in this drama. And I still don’t know why I wanted him to win HJW rather than she goes to SJS….. I adore SJS, too! If you’ve watched FF, you’ll love him more. About the fanmeet in Seoul, so glad to know that it was a success, hope the one in Japan, which will follow soon will also turn-out well. :lol:

Hi the girl who, thanks for posting this here. Wahhhhh……he’s one of my favorite k-actors! I’ve watched all of his projects, movies/dramas. Korean drama is really so hot. I’m sure all his fans welcome him back to the screen with open arms. I’m so glad that he has right away a new project after army discharge. Can’t wait to see him in his new project. Does this mean he’ll have a shower scene to show off his ripped body after coming back from the army like every guy before him? Hehehe – Hope to see him on the small screen as well. Regardless of his looks, (he still looks very young) he is also a good actor. He was great in MOB. This drama was really something, what with the ending…pwehhh……. I could feel his intense pain in this drama. And I still don’t know why I wanted him to win HJW rather than she goes to SJS….. I adore SJS, too! If you’ve watched FF, you’ll love him more. About the fanmeet in Seoul, so glad to know that it was a success, hope the one in Japan, which will follow soon will also turn-out well. :lol:

ohhh I see ... personally I like Spring Days and Shooting Stars more ^^

Lee Yeon Hee and Jo In Sung to Star in Sci-Fi Movie

aa5d6a8edaf1ddd5985aa3aa16973556_large.jpg

Lee Yeon Hee joins the cast of Jo In Sung’s first post-military service project, a sci-fi movie set in the future. The actress will play Jo’s love interest, whose village he works to save. Jo will play a righteous high school student who cannot stand injustice.

The movie is titled “Kwon Bup,” and will be under the direction of Park Kwang Hyun. With the cast in place, the movie is expected to begin shooting in September.

Lee was most recently seen in endorsements with Big Bang’s TOP and on TV in “Paradise Ranch” with DBSK’s Changmin. Famous for his roles in TV’s “What Happened in Bali” and films “A Dirty Carnival” and “A Frozen Flower,” Jo was discharged from military duty in early May 2011.

Previously, the two have starred together in an endorsement campaign for Fuji Film.

Source : Soompi News

Guest sad sonata

In Sung fanmeet news

thank u so much i want to listen to this song

Guest lunchboxthermos

hi all!  wow, haven't posted here in forever!  just wondering when that episode of in-sung on Infinity Challenge is going to air?  any ideas?

Guest sunshine4ever

This image of him is awesome:

3.png

:) I am so glad he is obligation free and will act more now.

Some clips of him coming to Japan:

credit to http://user.chol.com/~wiwi/

Guest reary

im happy to know the fanmeet went great!! i always envy japan ppl. thanks for the pics guys.

& i notice the interpreter for insung still the same as long before. how loyal.

awww he looks so adorable in the presscon.. his happiness in meeting his loyal japanese fans is so evident.. that smile!! it kills me :D I hope after his movie he visits other countries for more fan meetings.

*** I read that a total of 3,000 fans attended his fanmeet in Japan. The fan meeting started off with JIS talking to fans about his latest projects and shared several stories that he experienced during his time service in the military. He also took the stage for his rendition of some songs. So lucky his Japanese fans - they were able to see him up close & personal. I so wish I could meet JIS one day……..Sigh…..I don’t live in Korea….what a sad life. Why am I on the opposite side of the country? :mellow:<_<