5 "Elemental"   106 178 6 906 451
6 "Meg 2: The Trench"   40 270 98 053
7 "A Man of Reason" (보호자) 2023/08/15 35 146 102 214
8 "Ransomed" (비공식작전) 2023/08/02 11 631 1 041 850
9 "Octonauts: Above and Beyond - Season 2"   11 007 69 558
10 "Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One"   8 777 4 000 579

22 hours ago, syntyche said:

Jo In Sung and Han HyoJoo for Harper's Bazaar Korea 

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this video. It's a fun interview with Harper's Bazaar Korea. They were asked, "What would you have done if you hadn't become a celebrity?" Jo Insung then showered Han Hyojoo with generous compliments and praised her beauty, saying, "Han Hyojoo has the face of a celebrity. She must be a celebrity with her face, height, and physique. Is there anything else that suits her better than that?" In response, she humbly said, "That goes for you, not me. Many of my friends are still wondering why I became a celebrity. Personally, I think if I had played golf since I was young, I might have dreamed a huge dream." Jo Insung also remarked, "I think I would also do sports. I think I might have become a taekwondo master or an instructor. I actually have a 4-dan in taekwondo too. Before I became an actor, I did actually seriously consider doing it in real life."   :heart4:

• Like 1

*** On August 21, a Harper's Bazaar Korea.YouTube channel released a video interview with Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo. The two talked about their most recent work, Disney+'s series 'Moving'. They played a married couple whose child possesses a superpower. They figured out why the director scheduled their kissing scenes on major holidays like New Year's Eve. They asked the director why. "Because you're both single.", the director explained and this unexpected answer caused them to bust out laughing.  :yaaa:

201823780_700.webp

201823781_700.webp

source : SBS Star

*** After two weeks since the much-awaited premiere, "Moving," continues to live up to the hype. As the drama aired its 9 episode, the series rose to the top of the content rankings. As the series aired its 8th and 9th episodes, fans got hooked on every scene. The episodes 8 and 9 featured the love story between Kim Bong Seok's parents, Lee Mi Hyun (Han Hyo Joo) and Kim Doo Shik (Jo In Sung), back when they were secret agents. In a report cited by a local media outlet, the drama is leading the OTT rankings, making it the most-watched TV show. 'Moving' ranked first in Kinolights. Kinolights, an OTT integrated search and recommendation platform, recorded a traffic light rating of 93 percent for the Disney+ series. It only shows that "Moving" is also the most watched OTT series. In addition, the series also topped in 5 countries. As recorded by Flix Patrol, the drama ranked first in five countries. It includes Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and South Korea. The series lands in 7th place as the most watched Disney+ TV show in Turkey. Days before the latest broadcast, Disney+ dropped new trailers and stills hinting at what to expect in the upcoming episode. In upcoming episodes 10 and 11, it will focus on Ryu Seung Ryong's character, Jang Joo Won. Viewers will get to see the latest episodes of "Moving" TODAY on Wednesday, August 23 at 4 p.m. KST. This will be available for global viewers on Disney+ and Hulu.   :Megathanks:

moving.jpg?w=820

*** “Moving”  has set a new record by becoming the most watched Korean original series on Disney+ globally and Hulu in the US based on hours streamed after seven days. Disney+ announced that in first week since premiering on Aug. 9, “Moving” also became the most watched series on Disney+ across the Asia-Pacific (APAC), including Korea, Japan, Southeast Asia (such as the Philippines), Hong Kong and Taiwan (based on hours watched). It also set the biggest premiere on Disney+ in Korea to date, based on hours streamed in the first week since launch. “Moving” launched globally on Disney+ in 65 markets and countries and Hulu in the US. Wahhh.....from the US to all across APAC, it is fast becoming a breakout hit! The first 11 episodes of “Moving” are available for audiences. Two new episodes are set to release every Wednesday, with a three-part series finale slated for Sept. 20.  :Megathanks:

Moving3_A_e6e0b57d23.jpg

source : https://mb.com.ph/2023/8/25/moving-sets-new-record-as-most-viewed-korean-original-series-on-disney-hulu

• Awesome 1

Kim A-joong will appear as a guest on tvN's entertainment program 'Unexpected Business 3'. 

In 'Unexpected Business 3', which was filmed in the suburbs of San Francisco, USA, Kim A-joong appears as a guest and has finished filming. 

Kim Ah-joong and Jo In-sung worked together as a couple in the movie 'The King' released in 2017. 

'Unexpected Business 3' will be broadcast in the second half of this year. 

spacer.png

https://www.spotvnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=628011

• gm4queen changed the title to Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Current Drama : Moving 무빙 - Streaming on Disney+

‘Moving’ Becomes Disney’s Most-Watched Korean Drama Ever in Just 7 Days

The hit supernatural spy series, starring Ryu Seungryong, Han Hyojoo and Zo Insung, is giving Disney+ and Hulu something of a 'Squid Game' moment.

spacer.png

Disney appears to be having a Squid Game moment.

The star-studded Korean spy series Moving has become Disney+ and Hulu’s most-watched K-drama ever — in the U.S. and globally — within just seven days of release. The show launched on Disney’s streaming services on Aug. 9 and has become the company’s most popular series in any language, based on hours streamed, across the Asia Pacific region, including in Korea, Japan, Southeast Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan. That means viewers in Asia have already watched Moving more than Disney’s core franchise series like The Mandalorian. (Disney declined to share more precise viewership data.)

“The global consumer response towards the first 11 episodes of Moving has exceeded our expectations,” said Carol Choi, Disney’s executive vp of original content strategy in APAC. “From the U.S. to all across APAC, it is fast becoming a breakout hit with its captivating storyline, world-class cast and incredible post-production effects — all coming together to deliver exceptional storytelling.”

Moving is an adaptation of a popular webtoon created by the influential Korean artist Kang Full, whose works have been adapted into several local films. The show stars some of the biggest names in Korean film and television, including Ryu Seungryong (Miracle in Cell No. 7), Han Hyojoo (20th Century Girl) and Zo Insung (Smugglers) in his long-awaited return to the drama series format. 

Moving tells the story of a group of South Korean spies working to protect their super-powered children from harm and exploitation at the hands of malicious government agencies. Initially recruited because of their extraordinary abilities including flight, instant healing and enhanced senses, the spies disappeared without a trace after being tasked with carrying out increasingly dubious missions. Now with their children exhibiting similar abilities and a dangerous assassin rapidly picking off super-powered individuals, the parents must leave their peaceful lives behind to become the “monsters” they once were.

The first 11 episodes of Moving are now available on Disney+ and Hulu, with two new episodes dropping every Wednesday. A three-part season finale is slated for Sept. 20.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/moving-disney-most-watched-korean-drama-ever-1235574770/

Spy Thriller ‘Moving’ Becomes Most Viewed Korean Original Series Across Disney+, Hulu (EXCLUSIVE)

Disney+ has scored the next breakout hit from Asia after “Squid Game.”

spacer.png

Star-studded international espionage series “Moving” has become the most watched Korean original on Disney+ globally and Hulu in the U.S., based on hours streamed after seven days.

In its first week since launch on Aug. 9, the series also became the most watched series on Disney+ across Asia Pacific, including in Korea, Japan, Southeast Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan – based on hours watched – and the biggest premiere on Disney+ in Korea to date, based on hours streamed in the first week since launch. “Moving” launched globally on Disney+ in 65 markets and countries and Hulu in the U.S.

Featuring stars who are household names in Korea, including Ryu Seung-ryong (“Life is Beautiful”), Han Hyo-joo (“20th Century Girl”) and Zo In-sung (“Smugglers”), “Moving” is based on Kang Full’s hit webtoon. It tells the story of a group of South Korean spies working to protect their super-powered children from harm and exploitation at the hands of malicious government agencies. Initially recruited because of their extraordinary abilities including flight, instant healing and enhanced senses, the spies disappeared without a trace after being tasked with carrying out increasingly dubious missions. Now with their children exhibiting similar abilities and a dangerous assassin rapidly picking off super-powered individuals, the parents must leave their peaceful lives behind to become the “monsters” they once were.

“The global consumer response towards the first 11 episodes of ‘Moving’ has exceeded our expectations,” said Carol Choi, executive VP of original content strategy, The Walt Disney Company APAC. “From the U.S. to all across APAC, it is fast becoming a breakout hit with its captivating storyline, world-class cast and incredible post-production effects – all coming together to deliver exceptional storytelling.”

The first 11 episodes of “Moving” are now available. Two new episodes are set to release every Wednesday, with a three-part series finale slated for Sept. 20.

https://variety.com/2023/tv/asia/moving-disney-hulu-korea-1235704441/

All the Times Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo Worked Together Before Starring in "Moving"

After 18 years, "Moving" marks their first official K-drama together!

Despite nearly two decades of pair-ups, Hallyu stars Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo are finally sharing a screen in the K-drama world! In Disney+’s series Moving, the duo portrays a romance struggling against the odds of a superpowered world. But before they played the part of former agents, the two actors shared one frame in a number of appearances—be it an ad or a reality show!

Below, see the times Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo were paired together throughout the years.

Crencia (2005)

In 2005, a then-24-year-old Jo In Sung and a then-18-year-old Han Hyo Joo were paired together to pose for the Korean clothing brand Crencia. The two were featured in the label’s print ads, where they sported Y2K-appropriate ensembles—spot all that color below!

spacer.png

Black Yak (2012-2013)

The pair reunited years later for another commercial, this time representing the outdoor clothing brand Black Yak. In Sung and Hyo Joo modeled in several campaigns for the label like their 2013 Spring collection, while they also appeared in Black Yak’s camping-themed commercial films, with some were even filmed at the Himalayas.

spacer.png

"Unexpected Business" (2022)

The power duo met again on the small screen in 2022, when Hyo Joo guest-starred on Unexpected Business, the reality series hosted by In Sung and their Moving co-star Cha Tae Hyun. 

The show’s premise had the two actors as the bosses of a countryside grocery, and episodes 11 and 12 featured Hyo Joo as a “part-time co-worker.” And that’s not just the only appearance the actress will make—Hyo Joo is slated to return in the series’ third season as its first guest!

"Moving" (2023)

Nearly 20 years after their first print ads together, the acting pair finally came together for a K-drama of their own! In Sung and Hyo Joo star in Disney+’s supernatural series Moving, where they fill the shoes of Kim Doo-shik and Lee Mi-hyun, a married couple harboring powerful secrets—quite literally!

spacer.png

https://www.preview.ph/culture/jo-in-sung-han-hyo-joo-ads-dramas-a00398-20230827?utm_source=Twitter-Preview&utm_medium=Ownshare&utm_campaign=20230827-twnp-culture-jo-in-sung-han-hyo-joo-ads-dramas-a00398-20230827-twfirst

5 hours ago, syntyche said:

Moving | Reviews | Disney+ Singapore

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this video. That's why, it's very clear that "Moving" is the biggest K-drama for Disney+. If this drama aired on Netflix it would be HUGE based on many good reviews and how much people are talking about it, from the story to the acting, to the execution of how it's paced out. I'm also hearing/reading positive reviews for Jo In Sung and Han Hyo Joo and their chemistry. I hope these two will have a romance drama on their own after this is done. If not soon, maybe in the future? I'm happy for the cast. The drama is good on all levels. It's definitely worth-watching.   :Fist1:

• Like 1

Kim Ah Joong to Join Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun in ‘Unexpected Business 3’

unexpected-business-2.jpg

0000447265_001_20230825104702317.jpg?typ

Jo In Sung and Kim Ah Joong, who starred in movie The King together as a married couple, are reuniting on a variety show.

According to a report from SPOTV News on August 25th, the actress will guest appear on tvN’s variety show Unexpected Business Season 3.

Unexpected Business is a reality show that follows the business journey of Cha Tae Hyun and Jo In Sung, who unexpectedly become the owners of a countryside supermarket that covers everything from groceries to hot food.

Kim Ah Joong participated as a guest in the filming of Unexpected Business Season 3 which took place in San Francisco. In Unexpected Business Season 3, The star is expected to showcase strong chemistry with Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun.

Unexpected Business Season 3 is scheduled to air in the latter half of this year.

source : https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=477&aid=0000447265

Top 10 Hottest Korean Actors And Must-Watch K-Dramas Dominating Discussions In August 3rd Week based from Good Data Corporation

1. "Mask Girl"

2. "Moving"

3. "My Dearest"

4. "The Uncanny Counter 2: Counter Punch"

5. "Behind Your Touch"

6. "My Lovely Liar"

7. "Not Others"

8. "The First Responders 2"

9. "The Real Has Come"

10. "The Killing Vote"

good-data-drama-082523-1.jpg

1. NamKoong Min - "My Dearest"