Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

That Winter, The Wind Blows Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo unforgettable moment on the visual shock

2014-10-23 07:28:00   Source: Sports Network  

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" ushered in a perfect finale at the beautiful picture, starring Jo In Sung recently accepted an interview with reporters, Jo In Sung said, "That Winter, The Wind Blows" is the first work of his own after the reunification, the shooting was more well, so I feel very at ease. But the thought, "That Winter, The Wind Blows" is a thought would be distressed and do not want to forget the works. In the last screen, and Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo said on the TV that moment, a feeling of electric shock, feeling really good.

W020141023269420699229.jpg

Jo In Sung on "That Winter, The Wind Blows" feel the pain and Song Hye Kyo "incoming"

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" ushered in a perfect finale at the beautiful picture, starring Jo In Sung recently accepted an interview with reporters, Jo In Sung said, "That Winter, The Wind Blows" is the first work of his own after the reunification, the shooting was more well, so I feel very at ease.

Jo In Sung said, "That winter," is a thought would be distressed and do not want to forget the works. Aired the last episode of the second day, up in the morning I do not know why the tears flowed, and how can not stop, I do not know why. My teacher called to Noh Hee-kyung, silently listening to my teacher for a pass to vent, then said, "Why so serious filming, like you will be shortened in."

http://ent.cnr.cn/list/201410/t20141023_516646873.shtml

@kimjung123, thanks for the post, just wondering is this a new interview becoz correct me if i'm wrong it seems i've already read it before but i'm also wondering why it was datelined as 2014-10-23 07:28:00. anyway still good to read it again :)

Since it's not posted here. Here you go, but it was taken during the filming of IOIL.
Instagram media haesuji - #joinsung #itsokaythatslove #itsokayitslove #조인성 #도상우#괜찮아사랑이야 #괜사a
And Thailand trip with Sung Dong Il's son and LKS.Instagram media haesuji - #joinsung #leekwangsoo #itsokaythatslove #itsokayitslove #조인성 #이광수 #괜찮아사랑이야
And.......... approval of Hae Soo's mother? LOL! #weddingpictorials during IOILInstagram media biliyuan66 - #조인성 #赵寅成 #韩国 #中国 #korean #koreanstar #ZoInSung #joinsung

cr @ enjoygram.com/tag/joinsung

@everythingnothing - Unfortunately I don't understand Hangul. :( Good for you though, I'm still waiting for JIS next project. Good for GHJ too since she'll be joining a stage play. That's what I heard.
@Hello_JIS - Oh I thought they were talking about his new project. Sorry tho.

@Spring Andrew Mino was asked about being hit in the face by JIS (you all can watch it from 1night2days) Mino said he is able to come to this place (guest in Radio Star) because of JIS, JIS brought top high viewer ratings for 1night2days among all variety shows. Then Kim Gu Ra said he is a bit disappointed, 1night2days's JIS episodes lost the essence of the program.

Kim Gu Ra's style kkkk I'm used to it.

P.S. I translated it roughly from the Korean article. I haven't watched this episode of Radio Star yet.

@blim0523 @xoxoforme @Hello_JIS  @se17 Thanks for all pics.

I really like this pic ?di=HHWP

@moniw18 *hug* miss you...just my opinion and I think that's why they get along well.

Van Gogh was a unique artist who is well known for his bold, vibrant color, dramatic brush strokes which expressed emotion drastically but if you look deeply, you will find a complicated thing in his works.