Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

nabi ... thanks a lot for sharing those articles! ^_^ you're welcome to the thread , dear! =) Hope our In Sung could collaborate with Moon Moon on a project soon =) :D

OMONA! JIS and CJM :D

I've been meaning to see the pilot episode of Go show. Do you have the link for it the girl who? Thank you in advance :)

oh dear =( I saw the episode online on real time -_- -_- sorry ....

more about his CF profits :mellow::blink:

Jo In Sung's Yearly CF Revenue Is 50 Million Won

bcb1e74ddfd8d566ba0515e4319783c4_large.jpg

Jo In Sung revealed that his yearly CF revenue was 50 million won. (Roughly 4.4 million USD.)

When Jo In Sung appeared on an episode of the "Go Show" which aired on the April 6, he was asked by Yoon Jong Shin, "You have earned roughly 50 million won through commercial revenue after you returned from your military duties. Is there a reason why you need to make so much money?"

Jo In Sung acknowledged the high profits and replied, "Its true I filmed a lot of commercials. But as the earnings increased, the burden to do well also grew greater. There is so much more I have to compensate for now. Therefore, I am currently being very careful on which script I should choose for my new project. And consequently, once I choose one, I really hope that I can do it well."

The MC's continued to ask him, "Where do you spend all that money? On women? Dating?" Jo In Sung wittedly replied, "I want to meet a women who can make me spend money. I will give her everything." surprising everyone with his response.

Fellow MC Jung Hyun Don responded, "The more I talk to him, this person..." and before he could find the words to describe his guest, Jo In Sung replied in his place, "very charismatic, right?" and causing laughter in the studio.

Source : Soompi News

JIS and MGY!!! I've been wishing for that to happen... If my memory serves me right, i believe they were considered to be the leads for Princess Hours before, not sure though why they didn't push through with it. I do hope they get together on a project. A sageuk drama perhaps?!

OMONA! JIS and CJM :D

I've been meaning to see the pilot episode of Go show. Do you have the link for it the girl who? Thank you in advance :)

Stream link (raw): tudou

JIS and MGY!!! I've been wishing for that to happen... If my memory serves me right, i believe they were considered to be the leads for Princess Hours before, not sure though why they didn't push through with it. I do hope they get together on a project. A sageuk drama perhaps?!

I wouldn't mind seeing JIS and MGY together in a project ^^ It's been so long since seeing either of them in one :tears:

Also, thanks for the welcome the girl who!

Jo In Sung reveals he made ~$4.5 million USD in CF profits last year

*quoted image*

Actor Jo In Sung guested on the April 6th episode of Go Hyun Jung‘s ‘Go Show‘ and revealed that he’s made $4,417,935 USD in profits just from CFs alone over the past year!

Co-host Yoon Jong Shin brought up the topic by mentioning, “After you were discharged from the army, you made around $4.5 million USD from just your CFs. Did you need money at that time?”

Jo In Sung replied, “It is true that I filmed a lot of CFs. There’s actually a lot of pressure that follows with making so much money, especially since I have to do that much better. That’s why I’m taking a lot more into consideration when I’m choosing my next projects and hoping for the best.”

When asked what he spends most of his money on, he divulged, “I want to meet a woman that makes me want to spend money. I would give her everything.”

As if most girls wouldn’t pay out of their own pockets to stand in line just for a chance with Jo In Sung, right?!

*quoted image*

Source + Photos: TV Daily via Nate

Credit: Allkpop

Hi nabi' , thanks for posting this here. I wish JIS to meet a woman who could take care & love him. Surely, this girl would be a lucky one. :lol:

Outback Steakhouse Fansigning Event 

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credits: bbs1.telzone.daum.net and TV Daily.co.kr 

Hi shaylaman, thanks for posting these photos. I missed JIS! He looks adorable! But, he seems that he lost weight or is it just me? Still, he's still fashionable as ever! JIS is really one of the best! :lol:

Jo In Sung & Lee So Kyung- Parkland 2012 Summer Photoshoot [WATCH HERE]

U56IJ.jpg

source: parkland.co.kr 

~ Thanks the girl who! and everyone for posting updates on In Sung oppahappy.gif

~ Hi willenette I miss seeing In Sung onscreen.  I hope In Sung will announce his drama or movie comeback soon and I agreed with you that In Sung had lost quite a bit of weight lately but he’s still handsome laugh.gif

Guest vintage_retro

Hello! I'm a huge fan of Jo In Sung. Um, does anybody know where to get eng subs of the Go Show where he guested at? or if none, is there a site where somebody wrote a summary or translation of the show? 

Thanks!!sweatingbullets.gif

Nabi! Thank you so much for the link :)

I am watching it right now.. and i am laughing non stop even if the video is not subbed. JIS is a real charmer, it's always fun to have him as a guest on a talk show.

He looks extremely gorgeous on his outback fan sign event. Well, he always does :)

Guest inda_ayu

hi all, wheres i can watch or download Go Show ep 01 with eng sub, really want to see jo in sung there :wub:

2012 baba Coffee CF 15 Sec.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

source: wjfood.co.kr 

Hi shaylaman, thanks for sharing this video. This is just.... amazing! And he looks good! :lol:

Zo In Sung, Kara, Song Ji Hyo and More Hint LeeSsang’s Upcoming Song

LeeSsang is gearing up to release and begin promotions for its upcoming eighth studio album.

Ahead of the May 25 release of LeeSsang’s new album, Gil tweeted on May 14, “LeeSsang’s eight album, Unplugged’s May 18 preview event. Fun play. Please guess the song’s title after seeing the letter hints from LeeSsang’s best friends. One person among the correctly guessing individuals! We will sing our congratulations to them.”

With the tweet, Gil released a series of eight pictures of LeeSsang’s various celebrity friends including Zo In Sung, Hwang Jung Min, the Infinity Challenge members, KARA’s Nicole and Han Seung Yeon, Simon D., Jung In, Yoo Hee Yeol, Song Ji Hyo and more.

18608411.jpg

LeeSsang will release its full album on May 25 and will release a preview song on May 18.

Photo credit: Gil’s Twitter / enewsworld

Guest snowflakesj16

Zo In Sung Puts on a Variety of Expressions for ′Whisen′

On May 21, Zo In Sung posed for the cameras during the Whisen Good Air Show with Zo In Sung & Jung Hye Young, held at the Seoul Marina Club & Yacht in Youngdeung-po.

At this event, Zo In Sung advertised Whisen’s air conditioners and explained a little about the best places to find wind.

SguBA.jpg

A beautiful baby smile

6ySWT.jpg

Ooh~ Where′s the cookies?

1ZyBS.jpg

Hrm...did I turn off the stove?

7Xccp.jpg

Thumbs up for the awesome spokesperson

8hEHc.jpg

That is one good-looking air conditioner

6JUSc.jpg

And of course, can′t leave out the V-pose