=*= Half Asian Actor Michael Copon Vs Taylor Lautner. The Battle For Next Twilight Movie! =*=

I like them both but I like Taylor Launter better.

I don't think it's quite fair that Taylor will lose this role because of Michael Copon...although they look a lot alike...

I will be oober disappointed if Taylor gets replaced. :(

Hey, isn't he the Blue Ranger from Power Rangers Time Force?

Who cares about the height, I want Taylor to be Jacob!

But Michael does have a point...besides, he looks too similar with Taylor so nobody would mind that much I think

Haha. ZOMG, your right! xD

He features in tons of shows. lol. Ex: One Tree Hill, Beyond the Break, Greek, etc.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cathy_saint0713

though i Like taylor but id rather pick Michael...

first.. his half Pinoy.. Noypi.....

sec.. he def define the jacob character..

third.. his HOT... LOL

Guest angryvietwoman

IF! they were going to replace Taylor which i really wish they DON'T coz honestly just look at Taylor's face....kinda just screams WEREWOLF! specially the set of white teeth & Michael doesnt look like him at all, and he doesnt suit the role as much as Taylor does.

Anyway, i wouldn't really care who replaces Jacob as long as they resemble Taylor quite alot. Instead of considering Michael (who seems fake& somewhat b*tchy for a man =/) they should think bout considering Steven Strait (starred in 2007, 10 000 bc & 2005 Sky High as Warren Peace). That way, you're not really taking away the picture of Jacobs face. It'll just f**k up the rest of Eclipse & Breaking Dawn plus Steven Strait doesnt look that bad with shoudler length hair =].

covenant3.jpgjacobblackfromtwilight.jpg

Steven-Strait.jpg3008041909_c31a65a87d.jpg

ssss.jpgjacob_still.jpg

jacob.jpg

DAYUMMM! Taylor looks HAWT in this pic. *dreamy* xP

ANYWAY! point proven. enjoy

Guest doofus9

definitely michael... didnt really like taylor lautner. and i wasnt aware that the jacob character was native american. that really surprised me. cant forget michael copon's performance on OTH, Felixxx<3

^^^^ whoa.. that guy seems like he could play jacob in the sequels. and they look alike. i think i wouldve liked taloy latuner's character if they didnt give him ugly hair

This guy can't be "Bella's Jacob" ever.

yeah, besides the fact that i don't like michael's attitude [that's a whole other story :lol: ]

i don't see him as jacob

i love Jacob's role, despite being a hardcore Team Edward supporter :P

i don't think i could come to adore this michael as i adore jacob from the book :unsure:

ahaha...angryvietwoman....omg!!! you've totally read

my mind. i was totally thinking of STEVEN STRAIT too!.

I TOTALLY THINK STEVEN WOULD BE BEST FOR JACOB'S PART.

CAUSE STEVEN IS A HOTTIE!!! LMAO^^ actually i didn't even

know so many wanted steven to be jacob either until today. lol.

i've been researching^^.

Steven-as-Jacob-Black-steven-strait-1565698-500-375.jpg

ahhaha...isn't it just calling out JACOB BLACK.

86fzvch.jpg

2256412316_f36952900c.jpg

2256412338_969901c999.jpg

Guest pandoras0nymph

yeah if ever they would replace taylor, i wish they'll get steven... but anyways... if they want to stick with taylor its fine.

Guest angryvietwoman

ee-bbeun-ee - LOL! i know ey, it just makes so much more sense for someone who actually looks like Taylor to PLAY Jacob. The first time I saw Taylor Lautner i was like..."he looks really familiar...hrmmm... so automatically thought of STEVEN STRAIT!". AND! as for that Michael man, he like fully gets on Taylor's back (who is like 16 for god sakes) bout not bringing enough to Jacob. WTF! the guy only had 4-5 short scenes! how the hell are you suppose to bring enough to a character when you only get glimpses of him. <_< Anyway i went to go watch the movie today...i was quite let down as much as i tried to like it :tears: it was like every thing just fast forwarded. SHAME! tho it's probably due to the fact that i read the book so I imagined everything in detail... but still, Taylor must stay or be replace with an identical twin :) & if not... the new directors a moron for even thinking of casting a non-lookalike of Taylor. If his Smart he'll give Steven Strait a call. oh and the reason I'm so against the whole re-casting thing is because i seem to notice easily especially when they replaced Dumbledore in harry potter, the new guy didn't bring the same presence but it wasn't so bad because he looked pretty much the same.

doofus9 - hahahaha He definitely could be the replacement for the growing Jacob hands down. and definitely know what ya mean bout the hair...just diminishes Taylors natural hotness. <_<

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

argh.

its soo hard to choose.

but i really do think that Taylor [if he is going to get the part] will

have to work his BUTT off and magically grow 8 inches overnight.

DON'T GET ME WRONG, i'm ALLL FOR TAYLOR to play Jacob but

hes just to baby-faced and cute too be the more mature and handsome jacob black.

urgh...

but who ever wins congrats to them!

Micheal seems really confident that he'll get the part :D

angryvietwoman...ahaha.. yes yes!!! i know what you mean. i was very dissappointed

in the movie too myself. lol. we must think a like^^ keke...they ruined my favorite line. grrr...

but i'll probably be fine with whomever they pick. (crossing fingers for steven though^^). lol.

especially because i was dissapointed enough. all the characters did not fit my imagination.

Guest mishax3

Michael wont get casted because he cannot act.

Taylor is perfect for bella's jacob, a little cgi will solve the height and any other physical changes that are necessary.

If they were to recast, I would definitely prefer Steven Strait over anyone else.

Guest sweet_hunny

I can't stand Copon! He may be confident about his chances but it wasn't a smart move by him acting so conceited and posting things online like talking about how he already has the role *knock on wood*, did NOT read the books or cliffnotes about the story, calls New Moon movie "Twilight 2" (WTH :huh:?), his acting credits are utterly laughable compared to Taylor's (Sharkboy > Power Ranger anyday -_-) and he takes jabs at Taylor, calling him 5'6" and can't gain muscle!

I've said this NUMEROUS times, I totally loved Taylor as Jacob in Twilight (it was ironic since he was actually my first pick) but it's time to have a new actor in the role (anyone BUT Copon). I know it wouldn't seem fair to Taylor but he's still a minor at sixteen. Even if they pass his birthday during filming, he would only be seventeen and they would have to shoot around him more than with him.

Yea Steven Strait is pretty much a dream Jacob in my book since he's got the looks, the smile, physique and is just WOW. I would hope Steven or even better Summit thought he would be the ideal candidate but is he even interested? Nevertheless, he's still my ideal New Moon Jake!

Guest _soyee*

OMG i was watching the covenant awhile ago before Twilight came out and i was thinking that STEVEN STRAIT should of been Jacob

hes soo sexyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! they should really consider him...

but i think that taylor should be replaced because jacob does get bigger and taller....

Guest angryvietwoman

Maybe we should start a riot =].

Michael's being way to cocky.

Way to prove your a man by taking jabs at a 16 yr old.

PA-THE-TIC! & of course leave it up to Taylor to be the better man :)

I Honestly hope to God that Taylor isn't re-casted. I think he'd be a great older Jacob even if he doesn't grow.

His pretty much PERFECT for the role. He'll be able to pull of the ''cocky,angry yet very loving Jacob''

& if he does so happen to get replaced then let it be STEVEN STRAIT.

Michaels just a booooooo/ throw popcorn at the screen <_<

ee-bbeun-ee- LOL i think if i didn't read the book then i probably would have loved the movie. So what line did they screw up for ya? i don't really remember anything specific about Twilight but i think my favourite line would have to be Jacobs. "I was the natural path your life would have taken", i think it's in New Moon and i hope whoever is acting for Jacob better say the line damn well <_< i better be able to hear the hurt, the anguish, the pain & the love in it :angry: hahahaha yeah the cast was a bit off. Actually, i think Rosalie was the only one that was casted wrong. I think Rachel Nicols (starred in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2) should have played Rosalie:

10.png20.png34.pngbd_charlotte13.jpgbd_charlotte34.jpg01.png

AbbyLinley1.png

wow. i see a lot of others think the same. keke..STEVEN!!! LOL.

i don't even know how michael is...i don't even remember him

in One Tree Hill. ahaha... :D

angryvietwoman...ahaha..i haven't picked a favorite line/quote

from New Moon. but that one does sound really good too. ahaha...is it

in New Moon? i don't remember that line...maybe it's in Eclipse. i'm going

to read the 3rd book soon. ohh and my fave line from Twilight was

"And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb"

-Edward

Guest nana544

I love Taylor Lautner=), but I wouldn't mind Michael since he look so much-alike Taylor...I wish Taylor get to keep his role as Jacob Black=).

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL

YES MICHAEL COPON! I've missed his TV appearances!!

Sorry to Taylor Lautner fans but I hope Michael gets the part for the Twilight sequel!!

Guest moodycaddy

NO!

I just started to like taylor lautner!

i think he's cute!

anyways, jacob isn't supposed to look like a 25 years old.

just his body has to be taller and buffer.

but jacob still needs to keep his 16 year old innocence.

KEEP TAYLOR!

he's cute!

Guest angryvietwoman

LOL i just remembered i started writing Twilight 5 for myself.

LMAO i was a bit depressed when the adventure ended at Breaking Dawn

so i thought id write more to it. LOL quite sad actually but it lets my imagination run wild

and i cant stop listening to

second hand serenade- fall for you &

paramore- decode.

those songs remind me of Twilight =]

ee-bbeun-ee - then i guess its probably in Eclipse then. That's my favorite line out of all 4 books. LOL i kinda read through all 4 books in 4 days. stayed up a weee to late reading, then went to work all sh*tty and tired xD. Been trying to search for other books similar to Twilight and Harry Potter but it's been epic fail. =/

Archived