=*= Half Asian Actor Michael Copon Vs Taylor Lautner. The Battle For Next Twilight Movie! =*=

Guest crystalclandestine

WTF? A lot of the comments I've read have a lot to do with the race of the actors.

The first Twilight movie sucked. So why is everyone spazzing over just an actor in New Moon?

Either way, you'll still be disappointed once again. <_<

Bash away~:)

the first twilight movie had a smal budget second one will hav a big budget

and yea people who say that michael shouldnt get it because he isnt native american need to stfu

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF? A lot of the comments I've read have a lot to do with the race of the actors.

The first Twilight movie sucked. So why is everyone spazzing over just an actor in New Moon?

Either way, you'll still be disappointed once again. <_<

Bash away~:)

i have to agree the first movie did suck not as good as the book obviously

^ haha vanessa hudgens and the taylor dude could be siblings!

ha i know!

more new taylor pics

Taylor Lautner shows off his growing muscles at the HBO Luxury Lounge at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills on Saturday afternoon.

The 16-year-old actor recently dished to Access Hollywood about his weight gain. He shared, “I get into the gym every single day, seven days a week, two hours a day, eat as much as I possibly can. I put on 20 pounds and then I guaranteed 10 more pounds. I’ve already put on about six, so four more pounds. I’m a man of my word.”

taylor-lautner-hbo-gift-lounge-04.jpg

taylor-lautner-hbo-gift-lounge-07.jpg

taylor-lautner-hbo-gift-lounge-19.jpg

taylor-lautner-hbo-gift-lounge-03.jpg

taylor-lautner-hbo-gift-lounge-18.jpg

taylor-lautner-hbo-gift-lounge-14.jpg

taylor-lautner-hbo-gift-lounge-17.jpg

i cant believe they r gona waste all that money to make taylor look like what michael copon already naturally has

unfortunately michael can't act and has no modesty.

thank goodness taylor was picked.

Guest rentrule

the michael guy brought it on himself i knew he wasnt going to get the part he richard simmons off so many people especially the females who actuallylikes the movie twilight

Guest Raenaff

OMG I'm so glad they chose Taylor over Michael cause Taylor's so much cuter. Another reason's cause I've got a friend who really looks like Michael Copon and if Michael were to portray Jacob, I'd never be able to love Jacob Black anymore cause it'd be odd ): LOL

Even though I love having Taylor Lautner as Jacob, I really don't think he looks twentyfive at all, which is the only downside. If I had my way, Steven Strait with lots of time spent in the sun would be the perfect 'adult' Jacob :D

Guest XTINE__

did they really make brad look like a teen in ben button?

i have yet to see the movie i really wanna see it

i think it is so cute and adorable that ur so into the twilight and wrote so much ahhaha

i read everything u said

soooo I haven't been on soompi for awhile (school is a real drag) but since I'm on a 2 hour break now, I thought I'd go back in this thread hahaa. so, I've heard (from youtube) that taylor is still JB .. which I'm excited about.. I think? LOL. I donno, it would've been nice to see Michael in the role too.. BUT, I think either way, they would have made a good choice. I just don't know why everyone was hating on Michael Copon thought.. just cause he played a major jerk on One Tree Hill, doesn't necessarily mean he was one in real life.

LOL and OMG you read the WHOLE thing without dying? HAHAHA.. yeah, I love twilight! Well.. not that obsessed, but I guess you can say I have twilight syndrome hahahaa. and on top of that, I have a case of word-vomit. HAHA.

Anyhow, I'm excited to see how the outcome of the second movie will be... it should be better than the first since their budget is bigger. lol, omgosh, I just want to see how big/tall Taylor gets ahaha. as for age, it's true, makeup does work wonders!! (and fyi: brad DID look like he was 20 in ben button, I must say he looked good, and I've never thought he was attractive before.. ever LMAO.)

how tall is this kid?? O_O

isn't he like.... 5'6? .. definitely shorter than robert lol.

i wonder if they're gonna be filming him from an angle to make him look taller ahaha, since jacob's supposed to tower over edward.

OMG its the blue power ranger! haha I will always remember him as that.

It will be interesting to see what will happen.

OMFG!! NO WONDER HE LOOKED FAMILIAR!!

I just couldn't pinpoint it. xD

I'd prefer him over Taylor.

Taylor's just too young looking...

• 2 weeks later...

Taylor Lautner, who is beefing up for his role as Jacob Black in the Twilight sequel New Moon, spits out quite the loogie after returning home from another rigorous workout in Los Angeles on Tuesday (January 20).

taylor-lautner-spit-sexy-04.jpg

taylor-lautner-spit-sexy-02.jpg

taylor-lautner-spit-sexy-10.jpg

taylor-lautner-spit-sexy-08.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest honeybeat44

Taylor was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, the son of Deborah and Daniel Lautner. He is of French, Dutch, German,and Native American (specifically Odawa and Potawatomi) ancestry.

Archived