=*= Half Asian Actor Michael Copon Vs Taylor Lautner. The Battle For Next Twilight Movie! =*=

I seriously don't want Micheal Copon as Jacob.

He can't act, has the ego the size of the sun and didn't read new moon....(he said that he used CLIFFNOTES!?! WTF!)

J-14: How familiar are you with Stephenie Meyer's Twilight books?

Michael: I've read the first one and I've dabbled through the Cliffs Notes of the second and third ones. I haven't had time to actually sit down and read the whole book, but I kind of know what happens.

wtf seriously!?! Taylor said that he read the books himself and even has a fav. jacob quote.

J-14: Taylor's been bulking up to try to get the role. Have you been preparing in any way?

Michael: If anything, I feel like I need to bulk down. Right now I'm close to 200 pounds of muscle. Taylor's probably what, 140, if he's lucky? I'm already 200 pounds, so there's no need for me to get any bigger. Plus he's 5'6" and I'm 6'2". In the book, he grows eight inches and I'm exactly eight inches taller than Taylor. Huge difference.

WTF does he mean "if he's lucky?!" Taylor has been working out SOOO much for the film!!!

Im sorry if he is casted as Jacob IM NOT WATCHING THE FILM.

http://www.j-14.com/2008/12/j-14-exclusive...th-michael.html

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest China-doll

I hope they do replace Taylor..or else Jacob black won't be jacob like in the sequel

cuz he's suppose to look much manlier and even taller than edward..and I don't think Taylor is anywhere near Robert Pattinson's height

I seriously don't want Micheal Copon as Jacob.

He can't act, has the ego the size of the sun and didn't read new moon....(he said that he used CLIFFNOTES!?! WTF!)

wtf seriously!?! Taylor said that he read the books himself and even quoted from new moon as one of his fav. quotes!

WTF does he mean "if he's lucky?!" Taylor has been working out SOOO much for the film!!!

Im sorry if he is casted as Jacob IM NOT WATCHING THE FILM.

http://www.j-14.com/2008/12/j-14-exclusive...th-michael.html

he really did come off as arrogant. not cool but then again like they say dont believe everything u read. i mean its j-14 they arent exactly CNN lol and even CNN is known sometimes to exagerate or fabricate things.

did u see the video interview of michael that i included in my youtube video?

he didnt come off arrogant in that at all?

Guest nhuynh4682

Michael all the way!! He is not a bad actor at all. He made me fall for Felix haha.

He is way better looking than Taylor, has a body to die for, and his smile IS infectious.

Why do people even care if Taylor is replace. Taylor was barely in the first movie to begin with.

He barely had any lines. All he did was look at Bella with a creepy look.

I dont understand why people keep saying that Michael is a bad actor when we cannot say much better for Taylor.

Please replace Taylor with Michael!!!!!

Guest bichittybich

i prefer michael over taylor anyday. he is so gorgeous!!!! ahh

But by looking at the character of jacob black, michael does fit the description much better than taylor for the sequels. it sucks that characters get replaced during the middle of the movies, i do agree with that. but if you want to stay more true to the story, it has to be another actor other than taylor. we will just have to wait and see if taylor can somehow grow taller and bulkier, but if he doesnt, michael is the perfect choice.

GO TEAM MICHAEL

i prefer michael over taylor anyday. he is so gorgeous!!!! ahh

But by looking at the character of jacob black, michael does fit the description much better than taylor for the sequels. it sucks that characters get replaced during the middle of the movies, i do agree with that. but if you want to stay more true to the story, it has to be another actor other than taylor. we will just have to wait and see if taylor can somehow grow taller and bulkier, but if he doesnt, michael is the perfect choice.

GO TEAM MICHAEL

here is a quote i found from another twilight forum and i completely agree

:look: honestly, i think most people ar ejust responding to this out of loyalty and not becuse taylor would acctually do a better job :shrug: ... i am hoping they find someone else (NOT copon) to play the part because taylor really can't play the older looking jacob, he's not a good enough actor to justify the money spent on CGI making him look older, and its not smething they can just ignore - he really looks like a kid.

he really did come off as arrogant. not cool but then again like they say dont believe everything u read. i mean its j-14 they arent exactly CNN lol and even CNN is known sometimes to exagerate or fabricate things.

did u see the video interview of michael that i included in my youtube video?

he didnt come off arrogant in that at all?

I saw the video of Micheal on Youtube and no offense this is my opinion but the video looked staged... ><!!!

I mean i know i should not be judging him for his looks and how he talks because what really matters is how he acts... but that's just it... I absolutely loathe his acting skills. its to wooden/stiff no emotion what so ever...

and what gives me a headache is that (whether its a rumor or not) He USED CLIFF NOTES.

(I dunno, i believe that rumors are spun from true facts.)

Guest x__h a ll e n`

I may sound kinda retarted...

But didn't Michael Copon guest star on That's So Raven?

Boys in Motion (Rofl XD)

LOOOL, I was wondering why he looked so familiar

Guest .einnoc

to tell you the truth I'm on TEAM JACOB cause of Taylor.

If they just replace him like that I'll probably not watch New Moon even though its my favorite book out of the four.

I LOVE MICHAEL. he was really hot in the Cheerleading movie but he seems immature

if the J-14 interview is true.

but Taylor's already Jacob in my mind . and no one can replace that .

He's doing a great job as Jacob and he's really dedicated.

&& the works for Technology is amazing now. you guys should go check out what movies can become after they are edit *sarcasm*

Okay I'm kidding but I think the problem with height can be fixed with lots of edit :]

Wow, they look so alike. I guess Michael Copon would fit New Moon better physically, but I really like Taylor in Twilight, and he really fits the role of Jacob. It's hard to imagine someone else replacing him because Taylor is already Jacob Black in our eyes.

Guest honey&bits

I think everyone is focusing on the physical aspect too much. I mean its important to follow the book and to match the characters but honestly who here is going to not watch New Moon just because Jacob Black is a couple of inches shorter than he's supposed to be? I would assume there would be more protest if they changed the actors =_=;;

Also Michael's acting isn't all that great =_=, Taylor's isn't either but then again he didn't exactly have alot of lines in that movie so he should be given another chance to improve in the next movie. And if they do end up replacing Taylor it should be with Steven Strait!!!! (who is hotter than them both combined with better acting skills :D)

Guest Born: 1985

IDK, this Michael Copon was the guy in the Scorpion King, Rise of a Warrior or w/e the title is...and I must say, I'm not any more WOW'd by him than Taylor for this role.

I mean, yeah he does look more mature I guess...but as for bulking up, wouldn't Taylor have the same opportunity and it's not like Jacob Black needs to look any older, he's 17 years old.

That's just MY opinion.

Archived