[upcoming][jpdrama 2009] Voice

Immortal_Angel

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

i love this drama, i thought i wouldnt like it cause it has to do with medical stuff.

and yeah i wouldnt get it haah

but i decided to watch it for Eita and Yuyan and man I love it!

just one more episode and Im done with Voice!~

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ethopia

finally just started watching this... its interesting and of course toma kun is there hehehe... i know this is not a kinda drama

"drama".. but the 1st epi made me cry :tears: yup i cried for the dead guy... it was a nice death though.. for saving that kid...

gosh! i cry easily hehehe.. anyway.. good epi 1... surely will continue watching this :)

ex biker dude is funny and the other "nerd" guy hehehe.. as usual toma as cute as ever :) ...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -ohdarn-

This drama is a must see... It's so touching...

I just finished this drama just a while ago and I highly recommend this drama for anyone who likes watching dramas. LOL.

Guest Sango2893

This is the first serious drama I watched,most of

them have been the 'romantic comedy' type.

But Voice,is sooo amazing.

I cry at the end of every episode,it's just

sooo touching.

&

aki looks just like ariel lin!

omg!

Guest umbanana

I stumbled upon Voice on mysoju and just started watching it yesterday. I'm not entirely sure what I think of it yet - I was expecting more gore but instead I ended up with tears (at the end of ep1 at least).

It seems to be promising - but I'll judge it after a few more eps. So far, I like how they give a glimpse of why each person's doing the forensics seminar (or why they were picked to do it :P) and I like how it doesn't seem to be your typical medical/forensics drama.

Guest Pinklett

my favourite spring drama~!

i LOVED it,

All actors were awesome, esp Eita, he or should i say Daiki is tooo adorable

but why o why didnt daiki and aki kissed in the end!

it's alwayws the same in jdrama, when you have great chemistry there is not even skinship or anything ;p i know this isnt a love drama, but i know some where they do exactly the same T_T frutrates

overall, good drama

Archived