[upcoming][jpdrama 2009] Voice

Immortal_Angel

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest carmelalalala

i think its really cool that asian dramas incorporate the medical field... not that i like medical field stuff but! i think its pretty interesting, its a nice break from romantic-comedy and drama... dramas lol. :rolleyes:

i'm just watching it cuz ikuta toma is in it! gyah~

are they finally gonna give Eita the biggest role in the drama? he's always been the supporting role and I think he deserves the main role, for once.

I hope they're not giving Toma the bigger role.

Eita is the main character in this drama while Toma is supporting. In the poster Eita is in the middle and I notice he has more scenes than Toma so far

so it will be bout forensic thingy?

lil bit like Code Blue with the whole medical student thingy

cant wait to seee it

Its base mostly on Forensic sorta like HK dramas Forensic Heroes, etc. Its mostly about the students figuring out how the people died...its is said to be a medical mystery type

here is the main CC

Voice-chart.jpg

EPISODE 1 IS OUT!!!

So far the episode is pretty good, it introduce all the characters and show a bit of their personality.

Guest cosmicolor.

omgahhhh...

this drama is rlly good.....

i jus watched it & i loved it....

wanna watch more but only 1 epi aired soo far...

Eita is effin cute here....

grrrrrr.....wanna watch more....

*sigh* will be waiting.....

Guest sungified

so it will be bout forensic thingy?

lil bit like Code Blue with the whole medical student thingy

cant wait to seee it

I have just finish watching the first episode and I see it has a lot of potential to be even better and more interesting than Code Blue. Each character has their own secret that I cannot to find out and I love the mixed personalities of each students. I'm anticipating to watch the second episode and seriously I cannot wait for it to be up online.

On the side note, Toma looks really good in this drama. xD

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i love both eita and toma, but i hate ishihara satomi.

there is just something very unlikeable bout her. her looks and her acting.

i guess i will just have to ignore her. <_<

Guest luthien

^^ I liked Ishihara since H2 and Yo-shi-tsune.. but I have to admit, she can still work on her acting. Maybe we'll see a more mature Ishihara this time.

I just watched Ep 1. Not bad.. pretty average for a Gekku, however it might be promising. Eita's acting is pretty good as usual, really missed seeing him. Still loving Ikuta Toma, and I love seeing other familiar faces in this drama.

The most touching part for me has got to be when the Professor remembered his first meeting with Daiki. That little boy's acting made me tear up. "'Just a little bit longer.' 'Hang in there' Because she can no longer say it.. she rang the bell. I'm sure.." then he went to the baby in the stroller.. then they showed his hand gripping part of his pants... reminded me of earlier when they showed the same thing Eita did when he saw the corpse. Simple but powerful scene.

^^ I liked Ishihara since H2 and Yomini coopersune.. but I have to admit, she can still work on her acting. Maybe we'll see a more mature Ishihara this time.

Try "Tsubasa no Oreta Tenmini cooperachi" season 2 where she's in the first episode. And I only watched the first episode of "Puzzle", but she was really different in there, too. She can handle more diverse roles than I initially thought. Maybe not the best idol actress out there, but she has respectable potential.

Guest -ohdarn-

I just watched the first episode too! It's pretty interesting... I can't wait for more...

oh yeah... and OH MY... We have EYE CANDIES GALORE in this drama

Guest luthien

Try "Tsubasa no Oreta Tenmini cooperachi" season 2 where she's in the first episode. And I only watched the first episode of "Puzzle", but she was really different in there, too. She can handle more diverse roles than I initially thought. Maybe not the best idol actress out there, but she has respectable potential.

I watched her episode too.. kinda bummed it was too short. if it was like at least 4 episode, would've been great. Started with Puzzle, but can't get into their style. Maybe I should check it again?

Her role here is quite decent. Something scarred her, thought she would be an introvert, shutting others out... such a relief to see her goofy side come out because of the other cast. Didn't get the love hotel part. Did she go with someone there? OR did she just spend the night alone there? too tired to travel all the way home, or might have missed the last train?

Guest xingjing

Oh my. Watched the second episode today and cried.

I am absolutely loving this drama. It's so very different from the other mystery/medical dramas in the fact that it incorporates a much more human and simple touch to each episode's story. I won't give anything away about the episodes, but through each investigation, the students discover someone who has died spectacularly or touchingly - these are the aspects that made me cry [buckets]. ROFLOL.

I mean, usually the cause of death is something pretty sinister, but here the cause of death, at least from these two episodes, is a touching story.

Eita&Toma. ROFLOL. I'm okay with Satomi - she's not that bad. But the other two characters in the forensics lab are sorta random. They attempt to add humor? I dunno... It seems like the story wouldn't be so different without them. But whatever. They're there for comic relief, I guess.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this drama. ROFLOL. And the ratings went down from 17.7% to 17.4%. Why? ROFLOL. Even though it's not much of a difference.

I really love the first episode! This is much better than Code Blue~

Why do they call Kanako.... Aki? The guys just gave her that nickname? Or because of Kubo"aki" Kanako?

:lol: , Akira and Teppei are hilarious!

I like all the cast, especially Toma, Eita and Satomi (never seen any of her dramas, so Voice is my first 1 for her) !!

Akira : " Forensics Medicine kept me from having to go into jail. " and everyone just stared blankly at him afterwards. :lol:

Kanako's mum died in the Gad Bomb Explosion Incident at Metal Processing Plant. Is her dad still alive? Her dad is a Neurology Professor? So Kanako wants to find out the real reason why her mum died (people said it was heart attack, work too hard by herself), that's why she wants to become a forensic pathologist?

Theme song is nice too~ :)

Guest carmelalalala

i actually really enjoyed the first episode!

i think toma's role is really cute, but man, isnt eita so adorable as well?

^^

im not a big science person, but ima continue watching this, just to break my habit of just watching romantic comedy dramas!

Guest luthien

I really love the first episode! This is much better than Code Blue~

Why do they call Kanako.... Aki? The guys just gave her that nickname? Or because of Kubo"aki" Kanako?

:lol: , Akira and Teppei are hilarious!

I like all the cast, especially Toma, Eita and Satomi (never seen any of her dramas, so Voice is my first 1 for her) !!

Akira : " Forensics Medicine kept me from having to go into jail. " and everyone just stared blankly at him afterwards. :lol:

Kanako's mum died in the Gad Bomb Explosion Incident at Metal Processing Plant. Is her dad still alive? Her dad is a Neurology Professor? So Kanako wants to find out the real reason why her mum died (people said it was heart attack, work too hard by herself), that's why she wants to become a forensic pathologist?

Theme song is nice too~ :)

It's the first episode so far... But I have a feeling I'll like this more too. I like how Daiki just immediately dropped formalities, and called her Aki. But the way Ryosuke calls him "Aki-chan" is so sweet and cute. Cannot pick between the two of them!

That person she was talking to must have been her professor, not her dad. Because during the wake, someone said that it's a pity to leave the children alone when they're so young. The professor must have had so much expectations out of her.. he probably believe she could do much bigger things. So he tried to convince her to forget about forensics.

When Akira and Ryosuke bonded with Slam Dunk, that was funny!

Archived