[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

Guest ginachan

5 years after this drama was made and it is still affecting a lot of people. Gosh, I love the OST. Whenever I'd listen to it I'd remember my Tae-suk and his endless love for his Eunsuh and my heart would break a little... huhuhuhu :lol:

'

when I first saw the intro to this drama and I heard the OST my first reaction was "OHH no! This drama is going to be depressing !!"

but Im sure glad this was my first Korean drama!!

Guest juma48

^ haha true.

shk did have to cry a LOT in this drama.. but she was so natural at it. Thats why she played the role of Eun-Suh so convincingly.

Gosh, i totally agree with u. U really took the word out of my mouth, i was totally amazed at how she look so beautifully even though she cry. How i wish i could be half as beautiful as her when i cry hehe......

Gemt:Totally agree with u, this is the first drama that i have seen that all the cast esp the main lead casts are fit to the T. Its so hard to find drama that have the cast that can really fit to show like that autumn show.

Vondunker:Yup, yup same as me this is the first K drama that lead me to know H.O.T. other korean drama and entertainment.

And ginachan i like your banner. Both shk and won bin sure totally look so compatible there hehe.....even though i don't mind shk with ssh too haha.....

Slightly off-topic:

Okay, I am totally stressed at work as I have been working past midnight for 2 days in a row. I am thinking, I need a good cry so maybe I should watch Autumn Tale again. Then I thought, maybe I don't need to cry THAT hard! :)

Anyway, WONBIN + SHK will really make me happy. I wish they have other dramas/movies together.

Guest hheelloo

Love the drama. Especially SSH's manly eyebrows and gorgeous eyes. Can't help sniffing my way through the series.

I am not sure how original it's plot was but so many dramas after that followed Autumn's formula, so many leukemia stricken heroines *sigh*

Guest litoxshortaii

so where can we watch this???? T^T

-S0LLY ^3^

yea i was wondering the same.. ive hrd it's good but since it's kinda old, it's hard to find ><

Guest kdramanut

avi1.jpg

Credits to asianfanatics.net

In these pictures, Won Bin looks a lot like Ryan Phillipe.

Personally, SSH is more my type, but I liked WB's character.

OMG!! I am watching this drama again. My poor Tae-suk!!! Eun-suh, how could you hurt him like that?! How could you?! How could you?! huhuhuhuhu :lol:

Guest ginachan

OMG!! I am watching this drama again. My poor Tae-suk!!! Eun-suh, how could you hurt him like that?! How could you?! How could you?! huhuhuhuhu :lol:

LOL .. I know how u feel!!! eishhhh....

how could she reject our tae-suk :(

can i download this through megaupload or ysi???

i really wanna watch this drama, i've heard so much about it!

You can download through clubbox, I wish I could provide you with megaupload...but I can't

you must watch this drama

ninakp - have fun watching this drama. :D

gina - Tae-suk and Eun-suh make me giddy to the ninth power! :lol: But I hate it that it's a one sided love affair. It's not fair! Our poor Tae-suk! :lol:

OMG, I'm almost done with it. This is so depressing. hahahaha

Guest kdramanut

Any woman would be lucky to have a man like Tae-suk love her...

But I can completely understand why Eun-suh and Joon-suh are drawn to each other and love each other so deeply. As a little boy, Joon-suh already knew who he'd rather grow up with. I know it looks like a total accident that the name tags were switched, but I'd like to think that it was fated to be that way. Because Eun-suh was going to die young, Joon-suh was very lucky that he was able to spend the first 14 years together.

This drama was SO sad that I resisted buying it. It was just too sad. But I went out and got it anyway. It'll be handy when I need a good cry.

Both Tae-suk and Joon-suh are great guys. That's why it's so tragic.

I'm tearing up just thinking about the drama.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

I really wanna watch it..but can't dwnload into clubbox!!huhuhu..:( and i cnt make the ones from azn.tv work..huhuhu...coz there's 2 much 2 do..and im not very good at complicated computer stuff!! I'm more wid the basics!!hehehee

I know some nice quotes but not in Korean. Too hard. :lol:

I liked what Tae-suk said to Eun-uh when they were on the beach. Tae-suk was asking Eun-suh to give him another chance and then Eun-suh said "give me 3 reasons and then I will take you back."

And then Tae-suk said something like "I can't think of a reason."

Then Eun-suh replied something like "I've already given you a chance and you blew it and if you've given me those 3 reasons I asked you then I would have taken you back."

Then Tae-suk gave her his 3 reasons. First he said "I won't ask you to marry me." "I won't give you a hard time." "And I won't ever ask you to love me."

And then he added, "I won't let you die and I will do everything I can to help you get better and once you're better I will leave you alone....that I promise you.."

I think those were the most beautiful, romantic and selfless lines I've ever heard. Waaaahh I'm finally done with it and am a wrecked! :lol: