Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

7 Actresses Whose K-Drama Outfits Have Blessed Us With All The Fashion Inspiration We Need 

4. PARK BO YOUNG in STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON
Park Bo Young as Do Bong Soon always dresses up in cute coats, layered dresses paired with knits, and flouncy blouses. The stylist must have chosen the outfits to make her look as cute as a button; no one would suspect her herculean strength, which adds to the humor of the drama. Park Bo Young proves that big things come in small packages, and that despite her gentle features, small height, and pretty smile, she can kick some butt and send bad guys flying into the air with one flick of her finger.

Screen-Shot-2017-05-10-at-6.18.01-PM.pngScreen-Shot-2017-05-10-at-6.17.28-PM.pngDo-bong-soon5.jpgSource: Soompi
She definitely rocks every piece that she wears! Among my favourite: 
Spoiler

c20e8a93aee259b363f822ee1bfb9414a202336e2248756b651d1e8cb505ff686b83cec23fae2691

Wedding dress? She definitely owns it:

07fb575212358ba49d613ff7f32f031f5d5d03ef

P/s: sorry, Hyungsik just appeared in every picture lol 

50 minutes ago, yoojungfan said:

I like her wedding dress n the last outfit where she bid farewell 

it's seem to be a sweet lace inner top with the checks dress?

Yes, outfit on her is cute.

I like the one she wore during promo pics seen in Elle photoshoot for swdbs. It suits her petite frame. So lovely!

ctoo

• Like 4

BY is such a sweetheart :wub: You can tell that she was a little tired but still looked cheerful and attentive. I hope she keeps letting her bangs grow... She looks more mature without them! She still looks younger than she actually is lol but, you know...

Here's a summary until subs come out:

• Like 5

Finally watched her vlive with the english subs.

Love that she is serious about issues in society:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/11/park-bo-young-talks-korean-beauty-standards-life-actress/

Park Bo Young then opened up about dieting, saying, “Honestly, Korean beauty standards are harsh. People are even putting pressure on non-celebrities to be super skinny, and the standards of thinness are just getting worse. My little sister is fine just the way she is but she calls herself chubby, which makes me really sad. As long as you’re healthy, I don’t think weight matters.”

I also love how she kind of scolded someone due to DUI and how she takes it seriously.

ctoo

It also seems like she wants to work on a new project but since she is still recovering, she is not yet ready. Hope for a speedy recovery so we can see another brilliant acting from this lovely lady. even without makeup, she is still pretty. :wub:

ctoo

hope to see her new CF soon. ♥♥♥

• Like 4

Can't wait to see Park bo Young's next project once she is ready.

In 2006, We have seen her as a love-crazed girl in Secret Campus:

Even without super-powers, she tried to save Lee Min Ho in Secret Campus :lol:

In 2008, She has worked with Kim Soo Hyun in Jungle Fish depicting pressures students are facing in order to get to college and universities:

Image result for jungle fish

In 2008 as well, she was a young single mother who was aspiring to be with her father and pursue a singing career in the process in one of my favorite work of hers "Scandal Makers":

In 2012, Although she does not like horror genre, she starred in one in "Don't click" with Joo Won:

Related image

In the same year 2012, She trained Song Joong Ki in a werewolf boy and fell in love during the process::wub:

and made us laugh as much as made us cry::grin::bawling:

In 2013, she worked with Ji Chang Wook in a Dramatic Music Video by Speed:

She was a gangster who fell in love with Lee Jong Suk in Hot young bloods:

Image result for hot young bloods

2015 was a busy year for her. She acted with Park So Dam (Another favorite actress of mine) in The Silenced:

In the same year, she acted with her good friend Lee Kwang Soo in Collective invention:Image result for collective invention

and became an Intern Reporter in "You call it passion." 

but of course, a lot of people fell in love with her when she was switching from an introvert Na Bong Sun to a quirky virgin Ghost Shin Soon-Ae like its the most natural thing to do in "Oh My Ghostess." I adored the growth of her character and how she built chemistry with Jo Jung Suk. 

and last but not the least, she made us fall in love again in her latest role as Strong Woman Do Bong Soon who finds love with the eccentric CEO played by Park Hyung Sik. Their chemistry is just amazing that there was a very thin line between reel and real. :blush:

So far, these are her works that I have seen. I'm hoping to see more of her with a different role again either in movies or dramas. I just wish more people will recognize her talent and give her more projects. :heart:

ctoo for all the pics and videos. :)

• Like 7