Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

Hello... taking a break from RL... nice to see BY today! I m not a fan of her clothes though.. it kind of overwrap her petite statue... but i guess it might help to cover up any bandages that she had on her hand. But she look very radiant. Did she gets slightly 1% more chubby on her face? Seems like she is enjoying her rest! Maybe she got wonderful 'experience' during this break?

Her high heel is definitely an issue... it really put unnecessary stress on her ankle or heel... I loved high heels... and at the end of the day... even my knee hurt.... hopefully she don't wear heels on normal days or during dates... she should really rest well while she is young...

Anyway... am looking forward to her next Vlive... back to RL.....

• Like 5

saw werewolf boy and scandal makers but didnt know its park bo young! she is v young in scandal makers. 

i watched oh my ghost? too and feel the storyline, acting of park bo young is v good. she was able to act as 2 diff personalities.

then saw tw news n the reports is liked she always choose similar roles .... and i was liked, huh?

she's different in the two drama. she's good. like the chemistry of her and park hyung sik. will be great if they are really dating , those that can end up in a marriage. but well, this is fans wishes but to them, acting is their profession. they will be v busy if they fall in love all the time in drama n then in real life with the co actors etc.

saw the NG scene where she fell due to the insect repellent. hope it didnt cause much issues to her

lastly, looking forward to her next drama or movies!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hennybird said:

Park Bo Young is just the most adorable human ever!! I love this video:

Gag Concert

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I have no idea how to insert videos--just links. Sorry!!

Yes..me too.:love: Love her in Gag concerts too. I am surprised that she did so well live on stage too. !!! I simply love her.. Whatever she is cast in, she'll always have my support. She's my goddess , though young and petite, but her genuine hard works are all we can see and feel. My :heart:for her is growing everyday . Can't wait for her new projects soon. Hoping she doesn't take too long break.. :blush:

• Like 4

Park Bo Young recovering well from foot injury

Park Bo Young showed up at an autograph-signing session organised by a brand she endorses

bo-young-park-recovering-from-foot-injur

(Seoul May 12, 2017) Wearing a short green dress, South Korean actress Park Bo Young showed up at an autograph-signing session organised by a brand she endorses. She smiled sweetly to greet the crowd of fans and made heart-shaped gestures.

Earlier on, she had hurt a ligament in her foot while rehearsing for a TV drama and had to receive physical therapy. She was seen being supported by staff members at the airport when she travelled abroad last month. When asked by a fan about her injury and if she was recovering well, she said she had no problems with it now and her fans felt relieved.

Source: http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/asianbuzz/photos/bo-young-park-recovering-from-foot-injury-8847598

I'm glad she's getting better. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for her next work... I miss her so much already :(

• Like 7

10 hours ago, hennybird said:

Park Bo Young is just the most adorable human ever!! I love this video:

Gag Concert

She's soo cute! :wub:
She's sooo skinny here tho! I think this is her skinniest ever I've seen. 

Btw, if you havent seen this IG, you can check it out. Her clips on Law of the Jungle: New Zealand! (cr to IG boovely_park). She's so so cute!! 

Oh, and this one, me likey (credit to anya_loves_pby) : :wub:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, razledgoose said:

I am happy she's recovering well from her injuries...

Very happy to know that she is recovering well and hoping we will get see her new projects very soon. She is the magnet that I am watching Kdrama. Whenever I hear news of her in any dramas, I will definitely be looking forward. Ever since her drrama 'Oh my Ghostess' , I am hooked on her. Can't see myself loving another korean actress that much as I am loving her now. Any news concerning her, I will sure to want to know more of it. Just want her to be happy and successful. :love:

• Like 3

I am having a hard time dealing with PBY obsession at the moment. Everytime I watch a drama now, I keep thinking that PBY should have do this or that role. Like atm I am watching Ruler of The Mask but I kept thinking on how nice if it is PBY paired with Yoo Seung Ho. 

I read somewhere recently that Kang Ha Neul is considering a rom com drama offer atm, the drama is going to be about a vet-doggie-dog owner blind heiress. Right after I read the news, I cant help but imagining PBY doing a rom com with KHN when there is no news of PBY being offered anything at all. :bawling:

What an annoying fans I have become :cold_sweat::confounded:

Dear Dramagods, please give PBY a nice role in a good project, doesn't have to be soon but not too long either.. *prayinghard

• Like 7

On 5/16/2017 at 9:41 PM, hennybird said:

Thank you @penelop3!! So cute. The second reminds me of JISoo calling her an angel too. :) She's skinny in this One too:

Hide contents

And thank you @Mings30 for teaching me how to share the video!! B)

Thank you for sharing this. I super love this video, howcan she be so cute plus the acting is so spontaneous. Good production. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, karikarin said:

I am having a hard time dealing with PBY obsession at the moment. Everytime I watch a drama now, I keep thinking that PBY should have do this or that role. Like atm I am watching Ruler of The Mask but I kept thinking on how nice if it is PBY paired with Yoo Seung Ho. 

I read somewhere recently that Kang Ha Neul is considering a rom com drama offer atm, the drama is going to be about a vet-doggie-dog owner blind heiress. Right after I read the news, I cant help but imagining PBY doing a rom com with KHN when there is no news of PBY being offered anything at all. :bawling:

What an annoying fans I have become :cold_sweat::confounded:

Dear Dramagods, please give PBY a nice role in a good project, doesn't have to be soon but not too long either.. *prayinghard

I have the exact same problem. I just want to see more of her. She just stands out!! I really hope her healing doesn't take too long. 

• Like 6

I'm not very good at posting videos. Can someone post PBY's latest vlive when the Eng subs are out? She is such a cutie and looks so well rested now. That was a relief to see. I hope we see her in some other show soon--reality or drama!! 

• Like 1