Will & Grace

dearskye.

is this not the funniest show you've ever seen?? this is one of my favorite tv shows ever. can't believe it's coming to an end after only 8 seasons. =[ i wish they gone on forever. i love Jack. i'll miss his character. Sean Hayes is an excellent actor and pretty much stole the show from "Will & Grace". :lol:

anyone else a fan of the show?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hammers gurl

yes i love Jack! This show is so great! I think they shouldn't end it yet...i will miss it.

Guest yunshin_*

I LOVE this show. I'm going to miss it when it ends. :[

Lol, Jack makes my day when I watch the show.

Guest carol

Their jokes are so witty and everything :( I don't see the more current episodes, but I watch it a lot. I'm going to miss it :(

Guest meeshell

OMG i have fallen in love with this show from the very beginning... I love all the characters, and I love their personalities... I love JACK AND KAREN! they are hilarious... It is so sad how the show is coming to an end... I better see re-runs

Guest ooo_it's_mE

aw man, too bad. I love this show.

to me, Karen and Jack make the show. they're hilarious!!!!

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Does anyone have a favourite episode or moment? Lol. I looked through the pages and there isnt even a thread for W&G *gasp*

Guest itz_n_obsession

WHY WHY WHY! why does every show has to come to an end! man this was my favorite show of all time! i dont know what else to watch now!

Guest sungaaah

i love this show ..

so fun to watch at night to

juss wind down and relax..

and i cant even watch

the last epi cuz ill

be on the plane ..

and in another country >.<

cant believe its been on for 8 years ...

Guest cocoa

Oh, Anastasia Beaverhausen. And that short man Karen always competes with. I'm going to miss this show.

Guest plumeria

It's sad seeing a awesome show come to an end but every show has to end somehow :(. Will & Grace has to be the best american show I've watched that always make me laugh.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

And that short man Karen always competes with.

Beverly Leslie XD he's weird. But funny.

I was watching the pilot yesterday. It was so weird because Megan didnt use the squeaky voice in the first episode.

Val is funny too. Has she been in season 8 yet? I'm only on episode 5 of season 8. I know Val was in 1,2,3,4,5,7...I think. I liked it when she stalked Jack.

"I live here!"

"No you dont!"

"I'm carrying your baby!"

"No you're not!"

"...You're a musical genius!"

"Okay, I'll give you that one."

Guest T3rRi

I love this show. I really like Jack and Karen personalities. They are hilarious... I have season 1-3 on DVD. i'm going to miss the show when it end. :(:tears:

Guest Childlike Faith

I'm going to miss is a lot. But I LOVED the series finale. It was the funniest show in the world and it makes me sad that it's coming to an end. Actually, I don't think there will ever be a show like it. Kinda like Friends, all very great shows.

Sean Hayes is the funniest actor everrrr!! I love Jack. And Karen!

Archived