Sway!~~

soccer63005

Guest Ninja1

HAHA wierd I was just watching TV and the video came on same time i was listening to ur version HAHAHA Ur tone is very desirable good song on you!! ^^

omg i am soooo in love w/ this song!!!!!!!!!* seriously-- haha. Awe, you sound very cute!* Love your emotion and groove!-- Makes me want to sway and ballroom dance! hehe. I think you have a very nice voice~ some more control of notes would improve your clip.. hmm... overall~ i enjoyed listening to it~*

<<oh yeah, i also listened to your version of "What Hurts the Most"-- very nice also.>> Very nice vocals ;)

Guest thesarahchong

Yeah, if I could do the tango, I so would.

I love the way you sing, like your flow. It's very smooth and fits this song so nicely. Awesome clip (:

Guest MangoJuice

haha songiee!!! u too?!?! i love this song too!!!

aaaaah! i love this song haha.. ahem. I've been wanting to sing this, but I couldn't find the instrumental at limewire. =] lucky you. Anyway, I love your clip. I love how you sang it so smooth. I especially liked your attitude at the near ending part. good job :)

Guest `Nivek

Damn this song makes me want to bust out my trombone and play along . Ahaha.

Sounds good man. Props.

Guest hmaster

I don't like it. it's quite exactly not your voice, which it's very good. it's the musicality of this song. It's not even your presentation of the song.

This song to me, is one of those MALE songs that epitomize all that kinda suave gentlemanliness. To me, a singer who attempts this song must possess the kind of voice that really really just overpowers women with the throaty base-ness and chestiness...it's not so much low singing as both recording technique and the natural tonal characteristics of your voice that just don't suit this song. You're missing the "bottom end" that just rounds out the vocals on a track like this.

also you don't come across in some parts as the kind of easy going laid back character that this song kinda is to me. I can't see you leaning on the bar with your coat and just casually singing this watching the women dance, your voice doesn't paint that picture.

Perhaps you should try this song when you're older.

Guest Raix

Oh snap. I think I practically know all the lyrics to every song on Michael Buble's album, at least the one with this on it. xD

I love the instrumentals to these songs. They're just so nice to listen to~

You sound awesome as usual. Now I feel like ripping this song off the CD. -_-

Guest silentdreamer016

i remember that we had to dance to this song in yr7 for dance lol... :P

i love michael buble :rolleyes:

u have a good, nice voice.u sang it nice and smoothly...(smoothly? :blink: )

but im not sure this song fits ur voice.

i think if u have a bit more vibratto (not to this song though), and a little more control over ur voice, u'd be realli, realli good ;)

Guest hulie-oh

You're kinda sexy in this song!

And what is good about this song is that if you don't have a vibratto (not sure if you do or not) it doesn't matter in this song because it sounds nice.

Archived