2008 Kbs Drama Awards 2008 Kbs 연기대상

Guest huangsy

Guest zahieyjunki

me too zetta !!

HGD such a fantastic story!!

no wonder why most of people predict them too win the main award that night!!

I guess popularity couple will for sure goes to HGD couple Sung Yuri & Kang Ji Hwan!!

Looks like big stars were there!!

waaaa~

The excited moment that I wanna watched is Red Carpet!!

So, all results & news were in this thread too right?

I guess I need to to lurking this thread more!!!

see ya~

I topped the page!!! weee~

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cooking Up Romance (3)

Great King Sejong (10)

Hong Gil Dong (8)

I Like You (2)

Innocent Woman (1)

Kingdom of the Wind (4)

Mom's Dead Upset (10)

My Pitiful Sister (1)

My Precious You (8)

Powerful Opponents (1)

Single Papa In Love (1)

Woman of the Sun (10)

World's Within (7)

You are my destiny (8)

Above are the dramas included in the nominations... 3 Dads and One Mom, Chilwoo The Mighty and Who are you? are missing... what else are missing?

Guest irmudita

hay may i ask u somethink? i have tv cable at home..and i have KBS world station, i relly wanna watch kbs drama award..so when currently date its airing at KBS world tht this will airing world wide?? :rolleyes:

KBS World would broadcast this but not real time, check out http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/program...=327&lang=e

Hmm, for the past two years they showed it live, so wondering why they aren't this time round. :unsure:

[edit] I think they will be showing it live.

2008 KBS Drama Awards

Asia

Wed 20:50

Thu 11:30

Europe

Wed 13:50

Thu 04:30

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/program...tro.html?no=325

[/edit]

--------------

If i'm not wrong, i think there will be 3 pairs of winners for the best couple award right? (Previous years have always been 3 couples)

I think Kang Ji Hwan x Sung Yuri and Hyun Bin x Song Hye Kyo should most likely be confirmed, just wondering about the other pair. :huh:

^^ Yup they announce three winners for the popularity awards (including couple .. for sure), I believe. Hopefully Yoona and Jaejung can be the third couple. HGD is going to do very well this year ^^ I wonder what the performers list for the show will be like.

Guest lucky_moon

I was waiting someone to confirm that KBS World will show the award, but I don't think they'll show it live cuz last year they didn't show it live..

I'm gonna record it & watch it after I'm done with SBS award, if they'll show it live :P

I feel that there were only a few drama this year for KBS. I can count in my hands which is which... But I don't about ou guys...

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all... Just a few days before the awards...

I feel that there were only a few drama this year for KBS. I can count in my hands which is which... But I don't about ou guys...

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all... Just a few days before the awards...

hehe..its just my though..

but world within rating was under 10% tooo..its an exemption.. i think..

strongest chil woo..1 mom 3 das..love marriage dont have any nomination..and their ratings average were below 10%..

hehe..i just see strongest chilwoo rating was 10,4.....

Archived