2008 Kbs Drama Awards 2008 Kbs 연기대상

Guest huangsy

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its obvious that Kang Ji Hwan, Hyun Bin and Song Il Gook will be nominated for Best Actor but its down to KANG JI HWAN and SONG IL GOOK actually... but I hope KANG JI HWAN will win because of a very different role in HGD!!!

hmm..agree with you..

KJH and SIG are the best actors..

its hard to decide one between they two..!!

since i`ve never seen Kim Ji Soo acting..

my choices go to SYR and Eugene..!hehe

Kang JiHwan FTW! [assuming his nomination for Best Actor].

i'd want to give the "i laaab yuu" couple from HGD the couple award but i'm leaning more towards the main couple of My Precious You. I love them so much in that drama and I thought they have so much chemistry. my 3rd choice would be the couple from Love & Marriage. they were so cute. i'd go crazy if the couple from Cooking Up Romance wins this category - really heaven forbid. it was just tooooo forced.

as for actress... I hope the older sister from Women in the Sun will be nominated. I didn't continue with the drama but I thought her acting was powerful.

best drama: Great King Sejong. i admit it's not the best historical drama produced, but I love it more than i'm willing to admit. [i would've given it to HGD but the drama just broke my heart...]

Guest baqinardo

My Choice would be:

Kang Ji Hwan = for best actor

Sung Yuri = best actress

best couple = Ji Hwan and Yuri

best drama = Hong Gil Dong

Jia You!!!

Agree for best actor.

Best actrees i'm 100% sure is Kim Ji Soo.

Best couple = SHK + HB

Best Drama = Women in the sun :rolleyes:

Cant wait for the nominees list to come out.. :w00t:

Rooting for Kang Ji Hwan for best actor :w00t:

Sung Yuri for best actress :D

And best couple award to be given to the Hong Gil Dong couple! :P

Guest Mandi9940

There is a version for foreigners but when I registered there was an error at the last step

lovemesweet,

can you pls tell me where is the version for foreigners? I cant even find that, i don't even know how to create my ID bec everything is in korean! Tks.

SUNG YURI all the WAY! :P

NETIZENS ACTOR: *either the BOYS of OM&TD or HGD*

BEST COUPLE: *EUGENE & JO HYUN JAE* or *KANG JI HWAN & SUNG YU RI*

i want My Precious You Couple!! :wub:

Yes! My Precious You couple for Best Couple!!! :)

Yoona did pretty well in You Are My Destiny and it's getting quite high ratings!

Like most of you, I hope Kang Ji Hwan from Hong Gil Dong and Kim Ji Soo from Women of The Sun should win.

Kim Ji Soo was AMAZING in Women of The Sun...no wonder the ratings were pretty high in the end.

I already voted for the Netizen Award and Best Couple Award. The KBS Dramas this year that I've seen and currently watching are Single Papa In Love, Three Dads One Mom, Kingdom of the Wind and Worlds Within. I gave my Netizen Vote to Song Il-kook and Song Hye-kyo while my best couple is Song Il-kook and Choi Jung-won of KOTW

Archived