2008 Kbs Drama Awards 2008 Kbs 연기대상

Guest huangsy

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ditto!! :P

i want My Precious You Couple!! :wub:

:lol: Fully support Jeonseol & Inho!!! Hwaiting!!! 

lovemesweet,

can you pls tell me where is the version for foreigners? I cant even find that, i don't even know how to create my ID bec everything is in korean! Tks.

U can read post #17 (pg 2)for registration instructions. At the login page, everything's in korean BUT you should be able to see Click here for Foreigners in English. If you can't find the page, click on my links in my signature, vote for your favourite, a window will popup, click 'OK' and it'll redirect you to login page.

This year i have so many favourite dramas like HGD , Love& marriage, MPY, 3dads 1mom

i am sure best actor will be KANG JI HWAN, he is perfect!!

My vote goes to:

best actor: Kang Ji Hwan

best actress:Sung Yuri or Kim ji Soo

best drama: Hong Gil Dong

for best couple i want My Precious You ( Inho & JS) :wub:

Guest kdramafanusa

Lee DeokHwa - Choi JungWon - Kim KyungRan, KBS Drama Awards MC

2008121117013388339_1.jpg

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...121117013388339

Kim Sung Eun will be the female MC for the award show

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2008/b...b6_113606_0.jpg

Male MC may be comedian Shin Dong Yeob

She's the MC for KBS Entertainment Awards which will be held on December 27.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...121009181840949

There were reports of him being the MC of this event too.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...812031712191116

haaaaaaa!!

nice topic

here are my bests:

-best actress: "women in the sun" heroin, she was lucky to have such a role + she has the capabilities to handle that role, along the drama her performance was constantly not exaggerating, touching, honest and natural. She made me hate, pity, understand and cry for her. Seriously she shines out among the rest.

As for Sung Yuri, she is the cutest but many times I felt her exaggerating not b/c of her weak performance, not at all, but b/c of the weak and unrealistic (or at least near realistic) script of the HGD.

Among actresses I liked, Chea Rim (though her role wasn't written in a powerful way as WIS heroin) and Yi Hana ( she is really cute and lovable but was overshadowed by the heroin)

Ahh! I forgot Yoon Ah, the script as well was a boundary for her capabilities unfortunately.

I'll take later 'bout the actors.

^ sorry HGD's script is nowhere near great for me. It has its moments, but there r also many that do not make much sense. it has a great KJH...SYR did do a better job than her usual capabilities, but that's about it.

I don't mind other people. I know who I like and will support them, regardless they win or not. There is always a next time. And it doesn't mean that if they didn't win, they are not good or not deserving anymore. Well, I'm saying this because I have a lot of actors and actress that I want to win but since only one will win each category, I don't have a choice. :)

People who views it unrealistic are taking it literally... What makes Hollywood films like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Being John Malkovich etc. so successful in terms of awards if they does not make any sense because of being unrealistic...

KANG JI HWAN and SONG IL GOOK are the only great actor performers for the KBS this year...

hehehe.. sometimes we have to share our opinions to the people who have opposite though with us...

for me HGD has a simple script but its also very strong.. thats why till now i cant remove its sensation from my mind

even i`ve tried watching some dramas that have the higher ratings and recommended too by other people...

and i`m behind you database..

Kang Ji Hwan and Song Il Gook as best actors in KBS award..

they always great in their works.

:-)

^ sorry HGD's script is nowhere near great for me. It has its moments, but there r also many that do not make much sense. it has a great KJH...SYR did do a better job than her usual capabilities, but that's about it.

I agree with you. Altho I love Kang Ji Hwan to bits (and he was superb as the Hero), HGD wasn't exactly a thrilling script for me. Just didn't feel that drama.

I haven't seen that many KBS dramas this year... but I did watch bits and pieces of Great King of Sejong; I think it deserves some recognition, despite it having gone on for several months. No complicated love story, no convoluted sub-plots.. instead, the portrayal of how King Sejong thrived to conquer and sustain his reign as King was really touching and moving. Kim Sang Kyung and the rest of the cast performed superbly... they should all get an award for their hard work and effort!

Archived