Spam Mail Hunter

Guest HyeRi_Chan

Guest HyeRi_Chan

Associated Names: SM 헌터
Spam Mail Hunter
Spam_Mail_Hunter-0003.jpg
Type: Manhwa 
Plot:
Welcome to the future, where spam mails are a living organism, and the fight against the viruses they harbor is a calculable threat in lives and money. The only defense citizens, corporations, and governments have against these spam and viruses are The Hunters.

The SM Hunters: An elite unit of talented young men whose destiny is to destroy all spam mails and the viruses they spread. But for every "cure," there contains a dose of danger. The Hunters have proven themselves against spam and their creators by systematically finding, eradicating, and disinfecting afflicted mainframes.

But now, The Hunters have become restless. All it took was one error in judgment. The momentary loss of momentum . . . a spam that survived and is now a captive. Was it conscience that stopped his blade? Or perhaps a bout of pity?

Holy Buddhist Maiden -- A.K.A. Baby -- is a humanoid female "Spam" mail who wishes to be given a name from her master instead of her program title. In the midst of her quest, she encounters more than what she bargained for, and that does not exactly include what she was looking for either. Facing near-death experiences, meeting new people, and maybe even room for love in the middle of all this mess.

SM Hunter is the newest series by author You Na, and it is currently continuing in her native South Korea. It is a fast-paced, action- and character-driven graphic novel that appeals to all manhwa and manga enthusiasts. You Na's artwork is crisp, her characters' costumes are bold, and the overall impression is that of a full-bodied graphic novel.

Fans who enjoy reading Bleach, released by VIZ Media, will also enjoy the great action and story in SM Hunter.

From DramaQueen LLC:
The spam-mail boom of the near future: The great advances of technology, a new generation of improved systems, and ideal computer programs have caused a backlash. The IT world has advanced significantly to the point where humanoid "Spam" mails are causing trouble for their humans. In the near future, hundreds of thousands of spammers have caused incalculable destruction to the mainframe of the lives of everyday citizens. Enter "SM" Hunters to save the humans from our own creations. Can "Spam" ever be good?

(Cre: mangaupdates)
Volumes: 10 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=24014
112.jpg
download13.jpg
Spam Mail Hunter is so different than other stories. It seriously is amazing and has the most beautifulest art I have EVER seen. I love this manhwa. It's one of my favorites image

ehh i read it and it was okay. i skipped a lot of pages about the other people. i was only interested on baby and the guy, but everything else? meh

• 4 months later...
Guest Q_Park

I just found out about this manhwa and I got hooked!

It's really interesting and the plot is different from others.

But . . . I really want to know what happens in the last volume.

Has anybody read it or does anybody know where I can download volume 10???

- Kyu

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived