Wii - Homebrew Channel

Guest KuroKuro

Guest KuroKuro

Who else has it? I think its most definitely a money saver. Why buy games when you can just burn them to a dvd (CoD5: WaW and Mario Galaxy). Also have VC games like Sonic 2, Street Fight 2, and My Life as King.

Guest Take Five

i have a few VC games and dvdx on it. too bad there isn't much i want to play on the wii anyway. it figures that for once i have a system i don't have to mod to pirate games and there's nothing on it.

Guest KuroKuro

The only reason I got a Wii was because of SSBB. Then it kinda died out and became too easy. So then I started looking around the net, the next thing you know I'm doing the Twilight Hack and Im burning games. It fun seeing your success.

I'm trying to make copies of games now, instead of downloading them on the internet. Anyone know how?

Guest Take Five

^dunno, but i haven't actually tried the ISO loader yet. what exactly do you have to do? and you can only get USA version ISO's right?

edit: also, does updating wii software affect the homebrew channel in any way?

Guest KuroKuro

Don't ever go to 3.2. And you can update homebrew if you want though. just if you update to 3.3 or whatever is the highest, you'll have to downgrade to 3.2 to play copied game. I'm not saying nothing will work with 3.3, but idk what will.

Archived