Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

yea? really ? some drunk girls said that rude line ? omg...was rob there ? did he do something ? or just stared .....

poor kris....

oyea, the taxi driver is a little dizzy, but happy at the same time, he met rob at least....and kristew for the bonus ^^

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha yah tomboy both kris and amber XD

whoa where this gal calling kris "b****" ??? i mean on inet or there

rob should just bite that girl -_-

yea? really ? some drunk girls said that rude line ? omg...was rob there ? did he do something ? or just stared .....

poor kris....

oyea, the taxi driver is a little dizzy, but happy at the same time, he met rob at least....and kristew for the bonus ^^

yup an anti called kstew a b**** then rob was turned towards her when he heard that, he was very concerned about kstew, but oh well we know kstew she's chill but its nice to know that rob showed concern over her *cough *cough beloved

yup an anti called kstew a b**** then rob was turned towards her when he heard that, he was very concerned about kstew, but oh well we know kstew she's chill but its nice to know that rob showed concern over her *cough *cough beloved

i wish there was a vid.....hmm

thnk god Rob concerned about her *no wonder*, kris is such a tough girl, she'll get over that.

whf_violet : thank you soooo much for the updates !

hey guys, do you notice .......... where did kristen's eyes direct to, when talkin to Rob ?

yea, you tell me, IMO, that would be Rob's LIPS.....

buahahaha...yes, kris, you are right, Rob's LIPS are such juicy !! yummi !

^

why? what is it bout Pink with Rob???

eeuuuww that drunk chick bleh -_-

i bet she's one of rob's fancatic fan >.<

yah kris will be like "whatever" lol but aaaww rob still concern huehuehuehue

RK in Eclipse set :D

%7Boption%7Dmx0j1g.jpg

%7Boption%7D2qswk5l.jpg

credit as labeled

more pics here: http://www.breaking-dawn.fr/Photos/thumbnails.php?album=342

whoa i think this one the extension/wig looks better than the last one

she looks so happy kekeke

yea...what about Pink ?

well, Rob cant even turn his head around, if he's got Kris by his side ! kikikikikik ! ^^

you got that right !!!!, his got eyes only for kirsten.....

and those pics of the two of them man, kirsten's totally digging Rob

she's a girl in love.....!!!!!!

kyaaa!!! I spazz here, I spazz there at Amber's thread, here I spazz, there I spazz, everywhere spazz!!! spazz!! spazz!!

Guest massive toene

Update:

It was reported earlier that Robert Pattinson would be sitting beside Kristen Stewart

for the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday. However, there is a new video showing Taylor Lautner

is on Rob´s spot, beside Taylor is Kristen, and beside Kristen is Ashley Greene.

With no Rob in sight! What the Forks?!

Check out this video:

MTV seating is changed

inaho : dear, what does spazz mean ? :Dsorry *ups*

massive : thanks, i saw the video.,....that was strange ......

is there any chance that rob wont come to the show ? is he sick ? :huh::huh:

^

^

yea, but according to the vid, there wasnt Rob's chair ....

somebody is hiding it ? :rolleyes:

it is nearly impossible, if kris is there but Rob isnt.....

they are like package, right ?

inaho : dear, what does spazz mean ? :Dsorry *ups*

massive : thanks, i saw the video.,....that was strange ......

is there any chance that rob wont come to the show ? is he sick ? :huh::huh:

it could mean a lot of things....XD...I'm just going gaga over stuff like this, so I spazz... :D

----

anyways I notice that on Access too, last time they show it was Rob and Kstew sitting beside each other (almost) but then dang it got switch to Taylor, what's up with that.....

MTV you better straighten this out, or the twizards are gonna spazz at you....got that "spazz" XD

here's where I attempt to make a joke and I "fail" at it......oh well I'm just gonna laugh at myself..XD

^

^

yea, we should wait till the show goes on....and see what happens

haha, though i dont know what spazz means, i guess i have to get used to it....^^ hmpff

well, inaho im gonna use the spazz as much as i could,....haha

and gaga...hmpff what the !!....another weird word you brought.....

Hello there ^^

I am new here and I love RobSten, they look so good together and it's not hard to see the chemistry they've got :P

Wherever I see them, I can't help but go like : Kyaaaaa, so cute xD

I think they should just date and make themselves happy ^o^

Does anyone know if Rob'll be at MTV MA ?

And why did they change the seatings order, it's was perfect before <_<

RobSten 4ever <3

PS : sorry 4 my bad english :blush:

Guest massive toene

NEWS:

kellan-lutz-ny-fashion.jpg

Kellan Lutz says Robert & Kristen are "complex":

From E! Online:

Don't expect a threesome with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Kellan Lutz —or even just a lunch date—to happen any time soon.

They don't hang.

"They're just so complex, and I like to laugh and smile," Twilight's Emmett Cullen told E! News at the W Hotels lounge backstage at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week just before the Monarchy show.

As for everyone's favorite couple…

Yeah, Kellan's not sure either.

"I don't know what's going on. I have no idea," he claims. "I don't hang out with Rob or Kristen."

And, while he promises that "a romance" is not the reason for this, he also quite clearly prefers one half of Robsten over the other.

"They are attractive humans, yes they are," he admits. "I'm nice with Rob also. I look great with him too. I think I look better with Rob…Rob's awesome. I love him to death."

But don't get the wrong idea. Despite word of a breakup, Kellan was chilling right next to 90210's AnnaLynne McCord in that fashion-friendly lounge and they both had colds, so you do the math.

Sniffles aside, Kellan says shooting Eclipse has its pros and cons and, of course, it all comes back to Rob and Kristen.

"It's going great. We all love Vancouver. It's just that there's just so many paparazzi everywhere," he admits. "We've been moving around to new places like every two weeks.

Especially for Rob—we feel bad for him. Like, we go out to cast dinners and, whenever Rob's shooting, that's when we can have free time because usually that's when everyone is trying to shoot Rob or Kristen. So then we can actually be free to walk around the city and shop and go out to eat. You know, when we want to do cast dinners, it's tough because you can't just chill."

Instead, Kellan plays board games like Risk and Clue with Ashley Greene and friends while Pattz and that girl whose name he hardly mentioned do whatever "complex" people do.

...I think he was joking and/or is SO fed up with Robsten questions that he is just telling people random things.

Some new screen caps of the extended New Moon Trailer:

MTV-SneekPeak2.jpg

MTV-SneekPeak3.jpg

281x211.jpg

^

^

yea, we should wait till the show goes on....and see what happens

haha, though i dont know what spazz means, i guess i have to get used to it....^^ hmpff

well, inaho im gonna use the spazz as much as i could,....haha

and gaga...hmpff what the !!....another weird word you brought.....

spazz:

It sort of means go crazy. If someone spazzes out, they act in a strange way, usually hyper.

n. word used to describe someone who you think is completely idiotic, and is acting immaturely or retarded

v. to flip out at something

its slang for going nuts

going of your rocket

-----

so basically it means, going a-wol! over something....just like how gaga is running amok!....its to the extreme possibility!!

So im gaga over robsten as much as I am spazzing about f(x) Amber.......

i didn't really get what kellan was trying say.. lol

except he was probably just rambling about them to screw with the papz and mags lol

I had to shake and clear my head after reading that bizarre interview of Kellan.. Is he high? It seemed like he didn't really have one clear thought process. It was all over the place.

I guess what he was trying to say was that they (the whole cast of Twilight) have it hard b/c of paps hounding RobSten all the time.

----

Anyway, I saw the newest release of the clip for NEw Moon and ........YOWZAAAA !!!!~~ I'm so excited... I cannot wait for New Moon's release.

Archived