Edward And Bella Or Landon And Jamie?

verona

Guest AAgurl789

And plus, marrying her will keep kind of like a "scar of her" in his life (or remind him of her) and I peronal think that once someone dies, the other person should go on with her life and not dwell in the past. That's the thing that really irks me!

Hmmm...actually compared to Twilight, Landon actually survives and fully lives his life and did not dwell in the past, although he still has Jamie in his heart and mind.

On the other hand, you're probably referring to Twilight where after Edward leaves Bella, she just drowns in all of this sorrow and even gives up on life! Same for Edward where he mops around having no goals whatsoever and he even tried to suicide by sparkling. That is what irks me to no end. :wacko:

overall Landon and Jamie: why?

L&J had a personal life besides each other.

L&J fell into true love gradually. E&B fell in LUST at first sight. (edward was attracted to Bella's smell: Bella to Edward's looks)

I can continue on and on..but there's no need.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Movie wise, I actually enjoyed Twiight more than A Walk to Remember (in terms of entertainment), so I guess I'm picking Twilight.

Plus, I think the whole Vampire concept is more interesting.

No offense, but I find it kind of weird how Landon married Jamie in the movie at the end even though he knew he knew she was going to die. I mean, if I was in her place, I wouldn't have allowed that because I wouldnt want the person I love to have the reputation of already been married once before (ESP. if I know I'm going to die soon). I mean, it's always better to not have a married past and the guy is going to remarrry later on anyways, and the next person he married might not be too happy. And plus, marrying her will keep kind of like a "scar of her" in his life (or remind him of her) and I peronal think that once someone dies, the other person should go on with her life and not dwell in the past. That's the thing that really irks me!

He married her because, one: he loved her. two, it was on her list of things to do before she dies and he wanted to do that for her. that's why. sometimes love really has no explanation.

anyway, i prefer landon and jamie. love that movie to death <333

Guest bebe13lue

mandy moore would make a pretty good bella, all vulnerable and whatnot. plus, she's cuter.

anyway, i think A Walk to Remember, as corny as it was at times, was more realistic.

i read all of the books for twilight and watched the movie. bella and edward had more chemistry.

Guest yellow submarine

I've seen both movies but I only read A Walk to Remember.

AWTR is my favourite book of all time!! (i think)

it's a really sweet story.

So I would choose Landon and Jamie.

For the movies, I think I would still choose AWTR over Twilight.

Even though I did not like Mandy Moore as Jamie, the chemistry between her and Shane West was better than Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's. Their relationship developed so fast that it was really unrealistic. They only talked for a few times and already she was saying that her love for him was unconditional? yea...too fast. And their acting was kinda bad.

Guest jiwoneex3

Robert is a hottie.

But i'd have to say Landon of Jamie.

simply because A Walk to Remember made me break down in tears.

both the movie and the book.

Guest pandoras0nymph

He married her because, one: he loved her. two, it was on her list of things to do before she dies and he wanted to do that for her. that's why. sometimes love really has no explanation.

anyway, i prefer landon and jamie. love that movie to death <333

true, thats where the bittersweet lovestory comes from. he marries her even if she will die.. coz he wants her to be happy and he loves her a lot. jamie's no.1 on her list is to get married on the church where her mom and dad was wed. and this movie taught us about love, faith and hope. i still cry even though i saw this for like the nth time...

Guest 5imply_5wt

Haha I remember when I was convinced I was going to marry Shane West one day.

ahha me too!.. the movie made me like him more.. although his character in ER was kinda =S

Guest Angel88

Definitely Landon and Jamie..

For goodness sake, A Walk to Remember's one of the best romance movies of all time =(

Twilight's just.. a popular chick flick.. with romance, yeah.. but it 's just not filled with as much emotions as AWTR

how can you compare them? 0.0

Guest rufflezz

Landon and Jamie

for some reason many people have told me there wasn't that much love chemistry between edward and bella.

compared to Landon and Jamie, there was a lot of love connection between landon and jamie. Especially with jamie's situation, he was there for her all the time especially when he had to sacrifice his friendship (but in the end it sort of worked out)

Yes, I go with Landon and Jamie all the way :)

Archived