Edward And Bella Or Landon And Jamie?

verona

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest your_sheroe

Wow... I have never put the connection and simularities together before.

That's a hard decision. Both are my favorite.

But I'll have to go with Edward and Bella.

That's amazingly creepy, Edward Cullen & Landon Carter ___ Bella Swan & Jamie Sullivan?

Wow...

they're total opposites asides from the whole romance thing and both are based on novels

and they have nothing to do with each other (if they were both vamp films vice versa, i would understand)

but quit comparing the two. sheez. who cares. if you like it, you do and if you don't, you DON'T

Landon & Jamie

cuz i like shane west :P

but

i saw twilight and

i thought that

'wow!! Edward's so charismatic guy or vampire haha'

and i love :blush: really really love Rob so much .... ^^

Guest pucastar

i'd have to say landon and jame even though i am still a twilight fan.

its just that i liked their story more and it was too cute and sweet.,

Guest mysugebe

landon and jamie.

personally, just because you're atttracted to a vampire that stalks you at night, and you try to hurt yourself to see/hear him, is not romantic at all for me.

Guest Kim Hae Za

edward and bella

no matter how many times i repeating reading twilight's saga

i will always smile reading their love story

their love story is so sweet that makes me smile and feel the pain

edward , is somehow..romantic in his own way

and i like the way

Guest ninyaah

Landon and Jamie! A Walk to Remember is one of my favorite romance story. The book was awesome, the movie was good as well. I don't like Twilight at all. Even if it's so popular nowadays.

I don't understand how these 2 movies can be compared to each other. I mean, Twilight is a sci-fi movie while A Walk to Remember is a romantic movie. Yeah, the Twilight movie has some romance in it, but it's not a romantic movie... so, is this fair?

No, I am not a fan of Twilight, did not read the book nor did I see the movie.

You're better off judging A Walk to Remember and The Notebook. yeah?

Landon & Jaime is the couple for me.

I still hope they will get together one day. LOL.

But what can i say, that movie made me burst into tears.

I LOVE IT!!! Hm, I've been meaning to read the book.

Guest j.a*star

LANDON AND JAMIE!!!!!!!

edward and bella is too unrealistic

Yeah, the Twilight movie has some romance in it, but it's not a romantic movie... so, is this fair?

Twilight is a romantic novel/movie. Vampire and typical loner girl fall in love etc etc

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

for a girl who HATESSSSS chick flicks, a walk to remember was the only one i liked. thats saying something

twilight...was kinda boring for me

Guest itsblueskies

To me Twilight was a romance movie, the whole movie was based on a love story between a immortal vampire and a normal girl. There's no denial there.

I choose Landon and Jamie because the two portrayed such fascinating chemistry. There love was so genuine. It was a pain watching them fall together and apart. The story itself felt realistic and true. A Walk to Remember was a successful movie in general.

Twilight however, left me in disappointment. Edward and Bella had little to none chemistry at all. They looked awkward throughout the movie and I felt awkward watching them.

Guest uknowlover2

AHH I LOVE THE TWILIGHT MOVE!! I SAW IT LAST WEEK OMG BELLA IS REALLY PRETTY AND EDWARD IF HE DEOSNT HAVE MAKE UP ON THEN I BET HE IS HANDSOME LOL

Guest Maddie0407

I love the "A Walk To Remember" book. It made me cry a lot. I would re-read it and watch the movie again and again and never got bored of it.

I was really into the Twilight series at first (wayyyyyyyyy before everyone), and I thought it was pretty awesome but now it bores me. <_< I didn't even finish reading Eclipse! And...Edward is so unrealistic. I think he's rather weird sometimes. And I'm not planning to see the movie either. :mellow: Yeah...I'm no longer a fan.

I just saw the "A Walk To Remember" movie again today... :blush:

So, Jamie & Landon!!!

Guest Yanchi.

Definitely Landon & Jamie.

A Walk to Remember is a great movie.

Waaay better than Twilight imo.

Although I also like Twilight..

I still think that Landon & Jamie are a better couple than Edward & Bella.

:]

Archived