[TW] Silence (深情密码)

Guest jew-lee

Guest rockstaridol

is Taiwan done showing all the episodes of silence? I just watched the trailer and I find it so nice!! Am excited to watch it!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rockstaridol

^ wow how long!! it would take FOREVER before they show it here in the Philippines! Is it doing well? Have the reviews been good? :)

Guest melanie1430261693

Direct Link of ep4

sendspace

thanks to Twinkling@faithful.com

to melanie yes ZZ sing that song :)

Thanks so much lol....I love that song so much.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Thanks again zaizai_f4_only + rainy75!

Zaizai- You want to be korean?! LOL1 I want to japanese, tawainese and so much more!! I mean I've alwasy loved korean entertainment but have been going over the obsessed level and now can't get off the computer.. Also, I think it is so cool that you are interested in the korean culture too! I love it when ppl. are then I can get interested in their culture..

I can't wait for the subs!!!

Jina

lol not a prob at all jina... ^^

yeah i wanted to b korean..lol seriously? y? well i wanted to b taiwanese aswell..ahahah japanese..its okay..ahahha **i dunno y i am not that proud got a japanese blood :( but i wanted to b proud like otha people they wanted to b japanese so much..lol **

well so have u d/l this series yet?hhahhahaha so i wont get out off the topic :P

Guest jennayster

Dude. I absolutely adore this drama series. This is one of the best contemporary Chinese (Taiwanese is the same, damnit! It's just like saying British English and American English are two different languages. - -) dramas that I have watched so far. The others are mostly ick.

:]

Guest rainy75

第五集

左鈞上班第一天得知易揚企業總經理戚偉易竟然和十三年前在醫院的那個小男孩同名同姓,讓他心生懷疑,沒想到暗中刺探的結果,證明戚偉易正是當年的石膏腳!

深深得知左鈞竟是易揚企業總經理的司機,和左鈞大吵一架,氣頭上的深深決定要獨自搭機返回台灣,買不到回台機票卻與偉易巧遇,兩人一同到餐廳用餐,被服務生誤會是一對共進情人節晚餐的情侶,急於想解釋的深深卻說不出話來,只能把氣都出在偉易身上,不自覺地猛灌紅酒後,終於不勝酒力而醉倒…

(repost from ctv bbs website)

200661664733081.jpg

ep5 preview summary

On the first day of work, Zuojun found out tht QiWeiYi has the same name as the little boy in hospital 13yrs ago. He became suspicious and start asking ard... and realise WeiYi was really that little boy.

ShenShen had a quarrel with ZuoJun after knowing he is working as a driver in WeiYi's company. An angry ShenShen decided to fly back to Taiwan. At the airport she didnt manage to get the airticket and met WeiYi instead... so the two had a meal together. The waiter mistaken the 2 to be couple and ShenShen tried to explain they are not but fail to do so to the waiter. So she took her anger out at WeiYi and keep drowning herself in red wine .. and got drunk .....

(translated by rainy75)

Guest jlove1831

Geez, I wonder if I should bother trying to watch this drama while I'm in Taiwan. Waiting a week for 1 episode all the way til October..that's going to kill me lol. Since when were Taiwanese dramas 30 episodes!?

Opps, this drama gonna be 30 episodes?? It's so long! I didn't expected it to be so long, but oh well I guess they want this drama to be a great hit in Taiwan. The first few episodes are still consider good in my opinion.

Guest jlove1831

^ I doubt there's an official date yet, considering it just started airing and will air for quite a while.. =/

I think I'm gonna want to punch Zuo Jun in today's episode. My frustration with him has slowly been brewing since ep.1. lol.

Guest pitygirl

When's epi 5 coming out? can't wait till it out!! Gosh this drama's driving me crazy. It's a really good even though you could predict that it's not gonna be Happy Ending!!

Guest jlove1831

whoa, the previews for the next episode look really good...but I still don't see how this drama is gonna last 30 episodes..!

Guest Gummi Bear

I am scratching my head to about the 30 eps. How can they stretch it to that length? Oh well, I don't really mind since I do like Vic and PEH together. Just hope for a happy ending even though I have been reading before this series was released that Vic will die in the end.

Can anybody tell me what the conversation was about between vic and PEH before she got drunk?

The shoes scene was very cute.

Archived