Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

I just received a Nintendo DSI. Never had a Nintendo before.

Freakcliche.

So you can only play the games that are available in the shop? You can't download games like DS lite?

Nintendo DSI doesn't sound too good.. I'm regretting.. LOL

----

Anyway, Nintendo DS(I) cannot play movies right?

Edit

OMG. DSI doesn't allow flashcards, does that mean I cannot download games O__O ?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~SWEETwhispers~

^I think so. There's a new card out (stated on previous pages) though.

^

Download the pre-patched version for GTA. :)

That's what I did and it works perfectly fine now.

What does "pre-patched" mean? ;___;

Guest marasshi

Freakcliche.

So you can only play the games that are available in the shop? You can't download games like DS lite?

----

Edit

OMG. DSI doesn't allow flashcards, does that mean I cannot download games O__O ?

The Acekard 2i is a flashcart for the DSi. Check it out.

Guest strawberrylove

^ MEE :D

i actually like it better than cooking mama so far and the idea how you grow it over time~

so you do different sets of things and it adds up to your final score :3 and being able ot move around is fun?

i actually find it easier than cooking mama once i got the hang of it.

i have all these bronze in an uncomplete recipes in cooking mama -_-

The Acekard 2i is a flashcart for the DSi. Check it out.

Yea, I have heard a lot about this card.. However, I bought my DSI in Europe, and I have heard that Nintendo blocked the A2i on the Europe (and U.S. ?) DSI. I'm thinking of bringing the DSI back. I know we are not suppose to buy the flashcard thing, but really, games are just too expensive to me and the flashcards are much more fun!

EDIT

Okay. So I have zero knowledge about Nintendo, so I hope someone can anwser my silly question.

Is it possible to Nintendo to block a flashcard from a bought DS (i)? Perhaps through some update or something that sends the blocking to all the DS (i) over the world? You know like you are prefectly playing your game or watching a movie and then Nintendo does some kind of update and then suddenly your flashcard fails and you can't use your card?

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

Yea, I have heard a lot about this card.. However, I bought my DSI in Europe, and I have heard that Nintendo blocked the A2i on the Europe (and U.S. ?) DSI. I'm thinking of bringing the DSI back. I know we are not suppose to buy the flashcard thing, but really, games are just too expensive to me and the flashcards are much more fun!

EDIT

Okay. So I have zero knowledge about Nintendo, so I hope someone can anwser my silly question.

Is it possible to Nintendo to block a flashcard from a bought DS (i)? Perhaps through some update or something that sends the blocking to all the DS (i) over the world? You know like you are prefectly playing your game or watching a movie and then Nintendo does some kind of update and then suddenly your flashcard fails and you can't use your card?

i'm not sure about the DSi but there haven't been any firmware updates for the DS ever.

I agree that Suikoden Tierkreis is so fun! I've been playing for 20+ hours now ! I love how easy it is for a character to "level up" so it's not too boring. but there are so many characters. The main character's voice is a bit annoying though :/

Guest tsukushi

you knw what i hateee doin in gardening mama...

blowing and shooing the rainy clouds away. ARGHH i just cant seem to do it properly & i run outta breath >_>

I hear you! Although I manage to do it, I get soooo dizzy at the end!!

I followed the advice some of you left here, but I still can't seem to scoop the right amount of soil properly! I could only scoop up the small amount >< So frustrating!! Am I missing something?

And Rhythm Heaven rocks!! I am so addicted to that game! Loving the Love Lab song!! <3 and Table tennis is so hard =.=

Guest strawberrylove

^ i jus figured out how to do that 3 hours ago XD

what i do when i want big amounts. i point my stylus at the very top of the shovel

and swipe it down really quickly in the direction provided till the very bottom of the screen.

yes actually down to the very bottom, because it acutaly works that way for me O___O"

Guest malicious_

^^ just scratch all the clouds first.. and make sure they're all small and THEN blow. i was sooo dizzy at teh first couple days while playing gardening mama. but then i realized all i had to do was break up all the clouds to smaller pieces first

Guest ix3katz

you knw what i hateee doin in gardening mama...

blowing and shooing the rainy clouds away. ARGHH i just cant seem to do it properly & i run outta breath >_>

instead of blowing, you can use your finger to tap the mic

have you guys played Tornado? It's kinda like Katamari on psp but you make tornados to suck things up instead of rolling them.

lol it's quite an interesting game...you can suck weird things up like genies and witches and penguins...

too bad i got stuck on stage 6 and i have no idea how to beat it

Guest kanyewong

^I think so. There's a new card out (stated on previous pages) though.

What does "pre-patched" mean? ;___;

GTA, Pokemon Platnium, use like 1mb save files instead of the normal 512kb .sav file. GTA has anti-piracy mini cooper too. There's a little "patch" that fixes the ROM so it can be played on the R4 and flashcarts. A prepatched version is just a version that is patched beforehand so you dont have to patch it yourseld. god im such a geek T_T

Guest hunterheart

Freakcliche.

----

Edit

No, you can play other games. Nintendo updates the shop (thank goodness). You can also "download" games with the acekard.

Well, it depends on what you want in a GAMING system. This IS only my review.

OHH and thanks for the person who recommended me Harvest Moon DS =p

Although its a little harder than IOH >_< but its easier in terms of the farming. =D At least they have a girl version.

And I heard that IOH #2 is coming out soon.

Anyway, I saw this somewhere..

Rhythm Heaven TOY BUSINESS CARD is just moving it around. My sister likes playing with it (not sure why)!

grr, I miss having animal crossing on my r4. I also bought professor layton... but havent played it yet.

Guest Annersx3

omg gardening mama is addicting, but hard haha. i like it how there's more levels than cooking mama. like u can go bak. but the clouds part made me dizzy like everyone said lol.

Guest to.dance

Well, my friends have been bugging me to get a memory card for the Nintendo DS, so I finally did..

I got the EDGE card.. any reviews on it? Apparently it's new, so I don't know how good/bad it is..

Also, it is possible to watch videos on your DS if you have these cards? and if so, what format do they have to be to watch it?

&& any game recommendations is good :P

Guest kanyewong

Well, my friends have been bugging me to get a memory card for the Nintendo DS, so I finally did..

I got the EDGE card.. any reviews on it? Apparently it's new, so I don't know how good/bad it is..

Also, it is possible to watch videos on your DS if you have these cards? and if so, what format do they have to be to watch it?

&& any game recommendations is good :P

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=74099

How was the triangular box?

Chinatown Wars is really good.

Guest still_life

&& any game recommendations is good tongue.gif

Im using the EDGE card. And so far there is nothing wrong with it!!

It working smoothly ahha

hmmm but maybe dont leave the card in when youre charging your DS

cause the card heats up.

Archived