Closed.

Guest sarangified

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vocalxiah
lol xD. Tell me which parts you'd like from which song... I'll see :)

. . . i like that one little short kibum's line from happiness(; lolss

Guest SapphireRY

HEY ya PEEPS!!

I am now in GuangZhou!! When i return to singapore then i will update the web..

Seen a lot of places taken up already! If you guys have any lyrics to update PM me!!

Guest chocolaterainn

^

Guangzhou! IM GOING THERE ON THE 28TH LOL.

Oh, i'll be willing to be your best friend :) hehe. I'm kind of a loner though :( . Me and her are in differnt classes so we can only hang out during breaks, pe, health, and lunch.... only me and her are k-pop freaks xD. But like... I've been spreading the elf love towards my classmates lol. Like one of my other best friends from my class, she knows I LOVEEEE Super Junior... U should see my binder... lol... I have it under one of my vlogs w/ the girl from the other class... This is our youtube channel-http://www.youtube.com/user/sgentertainmentcom

Haha yay! :D I've got a best friend now! :P

Oh but at least you've got a k-pop freak friend. Im the only person in my class who loveeees k-pop :'(

Ooh I shall go watch then :D

Mmm Hahah I wanna try Kibum's part for "Marry U"

'cause he doesnt have any besides the chorus, right? Hhaha. Btw, if my voice isnt low enough for the song, don't cast me haha. 'cause the lowest that I can go isnt very low.

<3

heyy

haha ive decided to audition for Marry U- Ryeowook as well...i love that song, i cant believe i hadn't auditioned for it until now haha. its just the 3 of his lines strung together haha. sorry for the double layering, my family is sleeping and i dont wanna wake them up hehe. It's uploaded on my audition clip back on pg 3~

weee~ ive finished all my yearly exams so im free for some mixing~im in a bit of a mixing mood heehee

xx.jenn

CHINA? when did i say that O.O

Uuh..

Okay, maybe I read it wrongly..

It could be someone else who wrote it but I somehow thought it was you..?

Hahaha.. Just... forget about ti.. :sweatingbullets:

What is Ki Bum's part in Marry U?

I was looking at it over and over again, but I couldn't find his part..

Or is it my eyes? O.o

Archived