Boyfriend Cussing/cursing At You?

Guest aiyashisuey

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BABiELiCi0USx3

So if he hits you then he's just being himself?

It's totally unacceptable. It's rude and he doesn't know how to treat a girl.

Guest WildSevenGirl

o_O.

Just leave him.

Sure, everyone curses, but he's "being himself?" Wtf. He should at least apologize for it later.

And you shouldn't hold back on cursing at him 'cause why should you even bother to treat him right when he's not doing that for you?

Guest Juli~<3

i'm normally the one treating my boyfriend really badly but i've learnt and apologise for being such a mean cow after.

anyway if he really likes you he would listen to you and stop or at least apologise.

Guest xo_sugar_ox

I think that's extremely unacceptable and disrespectful. I even consider it to be abuse. Always if a guy is abusing you verbally or physically, dump him ASAP!

Guest suzie_q_012

yeah..

i'm sorry but it doesn't make any sense to me. that's a really poor excuse imo. "he's just being himself" ha~

well a girlfriend isn't considered JUST like one of his friends. if i were a guy and had a girlfriend..... shiiiiiieettt. i would never~

(yeah i rarely make any sense)

but basically, i don't think it's right. maybe if it was accidental and he apologized afterwards. or like... it just randomly popped out. it would make sense if a piano fell on his toe and he cursed out because of the pain... but other than that.. i don't think it's acceptable.

he needs to change if he really wanted the relationship (er.. i'm not saying your relationship is bad or anything.)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ilovemesomekorean

no. that is def. not acceptable. if my bf ever cussed at me out of anger, i would slap the richard simmons out of him. and it would be over.

no warnings, because thats just common sense that cussing at your girlfriend is rude and wrong. i mean what kind of man has to cuss at his girlfriend just because "that's the way he is." ?!?!

and if he ever pulled that "you dont love me if you dont understand" crap on me, i would be so pissed and say, "okay then, guess i dont love you. peace!"

hope i helped. lol ^ ^

I don't know why you did not break up with him already lol Just break up with him seriously. That's not a good boyfriend or even normal.

I agree with the poster above that it's a form of abuse. If that's him being himself then he sucks. And if he cant understand another point of view and just says "that's me being myself" then he sucks again.

no. I think it's really disrespectful.

I slapped him and didn't talk to him for a week and a half after he called me a f-ing whoar for the 8892374th time.

I know he calls his friends "btches" and "slts" for fun/as a friend thing, but when he gets angry he gets really really foul-mouthed

And then one day I got fed up with it.

I think it's better now... haha. (:

Okay, This is just a scenario!

Say that you've done something very bad that hurt him, like cheating on him perhaps, and he curses at you whilst during a big fight.

That's probably understandable.

but cursing just because "It's his nature"

That's D: a what-the-fock situation @_@!

Guest Gucci Mama

NO

ur bf has zero respect for you

eff him and find someone else

the only exception to this is if you did something messed up

like cheat on him...

then I'd give him the right to be angry and cuss

Guest xSuicidal Lovex

I hate it when they cuss at me out of anger

or if they are getting annoyed/pissed off by

someone else and starts taking it out on me.

Like i wouldn't care if they cussed jokingly

because i'd do it right back and he wouldn't

mind. But if they're like cussing at you and dis

respecting you and junk. Then it's stuff like that

i can't stand.

Guest mango-iee

sure, I guess it's acceptable the first times...maybe the second...somewhat the third...but never the fourth.

it's going to be a habit if he keeps on putting his anger out on you. your s/o isn't for your entrainment nor a punch bag.

but me, no. I would never put out my anger on him...maybe swear a few words, but it's not that bad.

Archived