Chocolate Cosmos

Guest kisstherain_

Guest kisstherain_

by HARUTA Nana
Sorry if there is another thread for this, I couldn't find any so. :x

Yet another great story from Haruta Nana. Does anyone else read this manga? I'm not really a big fan of teacher x student relationship stories, but this totally got me hooked up. It's a typical shoujo, but it has a lovely artwork and storyline. biggrin.gif

6dsxp6.png

Title: チョコレートコスモス (Chocolate Cosmos)

Author: HARUTA Nana

Genre: Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shoujo

Description:

Sakurai Sayuki was born with sharp eyes that make her look like she's always angry, even though she's not. Because of her looks, students around her misunderstand her as a bully and scary girl when in fact she's "a romantic". After 15 years without a boyfriend, she started off her high school year with hopes of love...

Credits: manga-updates

If you haven't read it, and is interested, you could read it here and look out for the updates in ShoujoLove forums!

chocolate_cosmos_ch1chocolate_cosmos_v01

chocolate-cosmos-832138.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kisstherain_

Same here! but I must admit I love Chocolate Cosmos the most out of all her stories out there. :D

Chocolate Cosmos chapter 6 (lol, my bad, sorry about that) has been released on onemanga by the way. Go, go, read it! <3

Guest severus

Same here! but I must admit I love Chocolate Cosmos the most out of all her stories out there. :D

Chocolate Cosmos vol.6 has been released on onemanga by the way. Go, go, read it! <3

You mean chapter 6, haha I WISH 6 volumes were out X_X

Kinda sucks that such a good manga is being translated so slowly <_<

All four volumes were completed last year, And we're still on volume 2.

• 5 weeks later...

is on my reading list just now!

welll im not really fond of student-teachers relationship but i`ll still keep on reading this one since i think theres more to it.

like i have the feeling that sensei sees a different girl in her. i dunno why. but. its just weird how he treats her softly compared to his other students. and i dont think its because they met at the beach.. i dunno -__-

Archived