Crazy. Ice Cream For Breakfast?

belle_kd1413

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest squishybear

I eat whatever I feel like eating for breakfast. When I have a chocolate craving, I'll eat chocolate. If I'm craving a sandwich, I'll eat that. Sometimes I also eat potato chips. For breakfast this morning, I just ate 3 mini snickers bars.

Wow.. my breakfasts are so unhealthy. I eat healthy for lunch and dinner, so it's all good.

Guest miki_chan

Yes, I remember a day when I was getting ready for school and it was going to be a hot day

and you could felt the humidity, so I took out an icypole and started eating it. xD

Guest BeautifulChromosomes

hehe i love ice cream for breakfast, it's so good. :D

but then ice cream is al most everyone's favorite food, so i guess eating it all of the time is awesome!!

this is really gross but i love eating vanilla ice cream with bread, idk, it's just so good ^^

Guest ashchronicles

i did dat recently..but not really to full my stomach with it..

didnt sleep the night before..i went to eat ice cream around 7 am in the morning and went to sleep..lol..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest wolfberry

You know I had these 2 friends...

1 always eats pudding for breakfast, the other always eats ice cream o.o;; they're both really skinny but....it's just kind of an odd thing to do! Dinner for breakfast is way more fulfilling ^^

Guest ellyphant

I do that quite often. Or i stick ice cream in my foods. Some on my cereal, some in my milo [hahaha], some on bread. some in a bowl.

Archived