has it been 3weeks???

hmmm.... :rolleyes:

hiiiiiiiz

nope i didnt :(

did you?

its been like over 3 weeks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest monika j

Who went today? Just wondering. I have some questions ...

Also, by the way, if anyone wanted to know- for my rhythm test, they used Disturbia. But others had different songs, so .... :D

Guest monika j

Oh, and also- if they're interested in you/you make it past the first round, will they email you? Or call you? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest s i m p l ynotme

ahahaha just dropping by since i always dreamed of auditioning for sm ><

but having a rejection phobia im horrified of auditions ahahahaha

i wish everyone luck who auditions!

if i ever overcome my phobia i would love to audition ><

just wondering... since im a lazy person.. where is the auditioning place? ahahah

><;;

• 3 weeks later...

did anyone try going today? sept 19th. the building ITSELF was locked, not just the room but the entrance into the whole building. i went around 2:00 but that was too early so i left, two hours later i came back and the SM staff brought out a sign in the time i was gone because i didn't see it or didn't notice it when i went around 2:00, but when i tried opening the door it was locked lolll. i was like wtf.. im thinking maybe it was closed for korean festival?

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

O.O locked? korean festival? did that already start? hmmm i still have to practice more before i go to LA do audition >_____________< try next week maybe? or cal them first (: that's what i do

• 1 year later...
Guest starzXshinee

I have a question about the building being locked. ._.

When I went, the building was locked.There was a red light outside the door so I am assuming that it is green when the door is NOT locked?

I was lucky to have someone from the inside open the door for me. But they said that the door was closed and unlock when they got to the building. [which was 5 or so minutes before I arrived]

Is there a certain time for when the door is and is not locked?

Guest cleanchees

I went to this SM weekly after I went to the MBC auditions. I certainly didn't think it actually existed! :o But it does!!!!

wtd1nc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cleanchees

how was it /!?!

I couldn't audition because they had a 'special' guest. One of the callbacks people I guess. She's prolly going to get signed because it looked pretty serious. XD Haha the front desk person wasn't there so we like looked around the rooms and was a little nosy. Took a lot of pictures. kekekekeke

Guest Charmingbestfriend96

I couldn't audition because they had a 'special' guest. One of the callbacks people I guess. She's prolly going to get signed because it looked pretty serious. XD Haha the front desk person wasn't there so we like looked around the rooms and was a little nosy. Took a lot of pictures. kekekekeke

Wow what did the "special" guest look like?

was she pretty/tall?

Guest colorado7873

were there a lot of people there? :D when do you think is the best time to audition there?

Guest cleanchees

Wow what did the "special" guest look like?

was she pretty/tall?

I did not see because we took a quick look and then the secretary lady like came out of no where! And ran back. Although her sister was there. SHE was pretty and tall. So the "special" guest was prolly too. xD

were there a lot of people there? :D when do you think is the best time to audition there?

There was nobody but the guests. We came like 10 mins late though because we got lost. We were thinking of a hotel the whole time since it said "Suite #300" but it turns out the building was like an abandon one. haha. The best time I would say is when it opens which is from 3 to 6pm. :D

Guest suhsuhsavie

hahaha !! did you go back ?? & how'd you even get it !! i went last time & it was locked T__T the place seemed scary too haha :-(

• 4 weeks later...

quick question:

has anyone been to US auditions recently? I just went today and similar to other people, the door was locked for me. This is 2nd time i've been to that building and both times i came across a locked door, except the first time I was lucky enough to find someone to open it for me. Does anyone know how to bypass this? Or is there a set time where the door is usually unlocked? I went a bit late but it was between the 3 PM - 6 PM time so they should be still open, and it's kind of hard to find someone to open the door for you since they hold auditions on Saturday and offices are usually not open during that time, so i doubt anyone would be there.

Archived