YouTube: ------

VEOH: ----------

Thank you, Uncle Ahoxan for the link.
:D

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading familiar names, I'm sure I will feel at home exchanging notes about this drama. Thanks ahoxan for providing the links for the first episode.

The Road Home had a good start with 30.9% rating for its initial episode. Congrats!

Reading familiar names, I'm sure I will feel at home exchanging notes about this drama. Thanks ahoxan for providing the links for the first episode.

The Road Home had a good start with 30.9% rating for its initial episode. Congrats!

So does this one have a maturer theme? The previous one started out very young and was hard for me to get into so I am hoping this one will hold my attention.

Anyway, what do you think so far?

The Road Home 002 [Ental rip]

VEOH HQ: -----

The Road Home 002/003 [full-screen viewable]

VEOH: ----------

[Text]

Original text:

3 회 :: 2009년 1월 14일 수요일 저녁 8시 25분

사죄하기 위해 용준은 건영의 양평집으로 찾아가지만 입을 떼기가 쉽지 않다.

현수는 남편 때문에 갑자기 일을 그만두어야 한다는 김작가 때문에 당장 다음 방송이 펑크날 상황에 빠진다. 광고 촬영을 진행하는 지수는 주인공 모델인 이기우가 급성 맹장염으로 쓰러지면서 위기에 빠지는데...

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

3rd: January 14, 2009 Wednesday 8:25 p.m.

Yangpyeong of apology to geonyoung home Yong Joon visited the shack, but it is not easy to wear.

The husband should stop doing that because Danny just because gimjakga situation now falls into the following peongkeunal broadcasting. The index, which is going to shoot the ad model, Lee Ki Woo acute appendicitis who succumb to the crisis as terrible, but ...

Guest Strawberry`

@woot woot

It's developing. Because it's only a 30 min drama it'll be devolping like all dramas unlikes 1 hr dramas. 8D

*0*

i couldnt place why the lead male looked so familiar and then i looked up who he was and had to facepalm myself. how could i forget lee sang woo. i always thought he was such a cutie but it was a pity that he never got the girl in any of his previous dramas. i'm excited for this. i hope this will be subbed on kbs world!

So does this one have a maturer theme? The previous one started out very young and was hard for me to get into so I am hoping this one will hold my attention.

Anyway, what do you think so far?

So far...

I think this drama will be of a more mature theme than say... YAMD.

The two main families are more well rounded.

The Yoo family have four generations living in three nuclear families, with ages from elementary children to the great grandfather.

The Han family seem to have a more modern family structure.

The "family" theme is evident from the outset.

The Yoo family's interactions are centered on a major family event, the death memorial of the four main characters' uncle. He seems to have died at 24, a year before his mother passed away. The date of death on the tombstone looks like May 3rd, 83... which wouldn't have a winter memorial... but who knows.

Yoo Yong Joon seems to have a lot of feelings about his brother's death, whether it's just grief or guilt... I haven't figured out. The emotions caused him to nearly blunder an operation... and drove him to get drunk before coming home for the memorial.

Yoo Yong Sun seems to harbor a lot of anger, maybe envy?, toward her sister-in-law. She tops my list of most disliked character in the first two episodes.

Yoo Hyun Soo, Yoo Ji Soo, and Jang Mi Ryung seems to get along well with each other as siblings and sister-in-law. Yoo Min Soo doesn't seem to get along well with anyone in the family, not excluding his wife.

The Han family seems pretty close knit and loving. The parents are affectionate with each other and with their children. The children (adult and late adolescents) love and miss each other. Oh Seon Young immediately sensed something wrong about Han Soo In coming home alone without her husband. She sensed that Soo In is lying about her husband being busy and couldn't come. This is probably a family pulling together to support Soo In and her impending separation/divorce from her husband.

I loved seeing the familiar faces of the senior actors/actresses from "By Land And Sky", "Pure 19", "YAMD". I almost immediately recognized Hyun Soo's female co-worker as the quirky-crazy girl who was friends with "Na Shang Shil" in "Fantasy Couple".

The most striking characters so far for me are Hyun Soo, Ji Soo, and Soo In. It might be because they've had more screen time than the two lead characters, Min Soo and Mi Ryung. I think this first week's episodes will probably be devoted to developing the relationships and characters of the family members, rather than focusing on the two main characters.

The Yoo family's interactions are centered on a major family event, the death memorial of the four main characters' uncle. He seems to have died at 24, a year before his mother passed away. The date of death on the tombstone looks like May 3rd, 83... which wouldn't have a winter memorial... but who knows.

Yoo Yong Joon seems to have a lot of feelings about his brother's death, whether it's just grief or guilt... I haven't figured out. The emotions caused him to nearly blunder an operation... and drove him to get drunk before coming home for the memorial.

I think it's both grief and guilt. Yong Hwan (the deceased uncle) seems to have been the favored son, according to his older brother Yong Joon.

Then there was Yong Sun (their sister) talking to her husband about how she was partly to blame for Yong Hwan's death. (She had had a fight with her husband over money and called Yong Joon. Yong Joon then called Yong Hwan to go to her. Even though it was Yong Hwan's wife's birthday, he rushed to his sister's and died in a car accident on the way.)

So, is there a family (or two families') secret? There was talk about Ji Soo having grown up just fine, despite all that.....and then, there's Oh Seon Young (Han Soo In's mother), whose birthday is the next day. (I don't know. I'm just speculating, and I was watching a poor quality stream.) ;)

The most striking characters so far for me are Hyun Soo, Ji Soo, and Soo In. It might be because they've had more screen time than the two lead characters, Min Soo and Mi Ryung. I think this first week's episodes will probably be devoted to developing the relationships and characters of the family members, rather than focusing on the two main characters.

Really - Min Soo and Mi Ryung are the main characters? That's interesting because I also found Hyun Soo/Soo In and Ji Soo's stories more appealing.

Guest huangsy

Did he acted in an old drama titled Medical Brothers as the young intern infatuated with Lee Young-ae's character? From the Korean name I think it says Yoo Min-suh or something like that.

He has been identified on 1st page, post on press conference.

Name is Shim Hyung Tak. Yoo Min Soo is the name of character he portrays in this drama.

I dont see any medical drama listed in his profile.

Guest redzone85

@woot woot

It's developing. Because it's only a 30 min drama it'll be devolping like all dramas unlikes 1 hr dramas. 8D

*0*

I agree, you need discipline to watch weekday dramas.. if you dont then mini-series is the other option.

I will definately give this drama a try at least, will get stuck into it after a few weeks, because i am so occupied with many dramas recently, especially temptation of wife

I will feel so familar with the cast

i couldnt place why the lead male looked so familiar and then i looked up who he was and had to facepalm myself. how could i forget lee sang woo. i always thought he was such a cutie but it was a pity that he never got the girl in any of his previous dramas. i'm excited for this. i hope this will be subbed on kbs world!

Hottie Lee Sang Woo got his girl in First Wifes Club :D

The Road Home 003 [Ental rip]

VEOH HQ: -----

The Road Home 004 Preview

[Text]

Original text:

4 회 :: 2009년 1월 15일 목요일 저녁 8시 25분

선영은 갑자기 미국에서 돌아온 딸 수인에게서 뭔가 이상한 낌새를 감지한다.

히로이치는 ‘히로’로 이름을 바꾸고 본격적으로 지수와 일하게 된다.

미령은 언제나 병원 일만 우선이고 자신과 아이에겐 소홀한 민수에게 섭섭함을 느낀다.

한편 김작가는 자기 후임으로 유학시절 친구인 수인을 현수에게 소개시켜 주려 하는데...

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

4 times:: January 15, 2009 Thursday, 8:25 p.m.

Daughter suddenly back in the United States from hatching, which is detected something strange in the wind.

Hiroyichi the 'Hero' to rename the index, and will work in earnest.

The hospital is always miryeong 10,000 for her child neglect and feel seopseophameul to John.

The study was gimjakganeun as his successor and friend, Danny, which is trying to introduce you to ...

HQ Downloads available from Aja-Aja by courtesy of the lovely Aigoo ladies at:

http://aja-aja.com/regular/the-road-home

Archived