포맨 4men Official Thread

Guest Mardi09

Guest adikkeluangman

4-2-2010 This is the power vocal singers. Na Yoon Kwon and group 4men in Kim Bum Soo Dream Radio.

dreamra4110020803030625.jpg dreamra4110020802025733.jpg dreamra4110020802025745.jpg dreamra4110020802025758.jpg dreamra4110020803030400.jpg dreamra4110020802024724.jpg

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest LenLen227

Hey guys, does anyone have a translation to 'Can I Love Again'? 다시 사랑할수 있을까

Man i've been searching for it since ages ago love that song

I found this site using trusty google: [Link] where someone from this blog has kindly translated 4men's entire album!

• 4 months later...
Guest whinzie

Hello everyone... I loveee 4Men too... 똑똑똑 got me into them (purely based on voices... I was so awed with what I was listening to.) One fine day (many months after hearing 똑똑똑) I decided to Google search them and chanced upon this Soompi page and my jaw just dropped when I found out how young they are (their ages didn't quite correspond to their group name 4MEN... hahaha). The rest is history.

I have been wondering about the Glory of Family OST (late 2008 / early 2009 release date). They are credited a total of 4 songs. Can someone confirm which member sang which songs?

Part 1:

Track 1 너 하나면 돼 (Yong Jae)

Track 2 사랑해도 괜찮니 (Yong Jae)

Track 3 아프지 말아요 (Young Jae)

Part 2:

Track 1 그댈 만나러 갑니다 (Yong Jae, Won Joo and I'm sure Young Jae too. But.... why do I keep hearing J1's voice?)

Also does anyone know what has J1 been up to? He has a pretty unique voice. The Vol. 3 Andante album is quite good too.

4Men has a new mini album titled Sorry coming up!

Guest green.teax

Can't believe I haven't heard of them before. Recently came across a video of Jonghyun covering Baby Baby, and decided to search them up. Currently downloading their albums. LOL :D

Guest whinzie

I think I got it figured out. (But if I got it horribly wrong, do tell me!)

Yoon Min Soo left first (and formed VIBE) and got replaced by J1.

J1 continued 4Men with the 3 original members (Jung Se Young, Lee Jung Ho, Han Hyun Hee).

Early 2008, the 3 original members left (Se Young and Hyun Hee to Someday, Jung Ho to ???) and got replaced by Young Jae, Yong Jae and Won Joo.

J1, Young Jae, Yong Jae and Woo Joo released First Kiss mini album in late 2008. (You can hear J1 quite distinctly in First Kiss.) They also participated in the Glory of Family soundtrack.

Then in early/mid 2009, J1 left.

End 2009, Young Jae, Yong Jae and Won Joo (the 4Men as we know now) released Voice of Autumn.

So where is J1 and Jung Ho?

I've not seen videos of J1, Young Jae, Yong Jae and Won Joo together before. Has anyone seen such videos?

Guest Kate5_17

They never cease to amaze me! Love heir voices and harmony! Very sad that they are not getting much attention but I digress.. the important thing is that we, even if only few, appreciate them!!

The new Album 3rd Generation is a gem! DL all the songs!

4Men Fighting!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest squeaky

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. 

i watched that sukira video of them and i love how they can all sing on the spot PERFECTLY. too perfect.

lovelovethem<3, again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Jangoon

i dont see the point of having 3 ppl.. the 2 on the side needs more training... their live kinda sucks Proof:

shinyoungjae <333333333 his awesomeeee lol

is there a page for Mi? the female singer? cant find anything on her :(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Vibe, Big Mama and 4Men to form a group together?

201103291831501002_1.jpg

Tailruns Media, a label that houses notable vocal groups such as Vibe, Big Mama, and 4Men, recently revealed that they will be coming together for a project album named, ‘T Project’ that will feature all of their artists.

The album was in planning for nearly a year and will not disappoint. The artists will form unit groups and have decided to promote and perform the album. The company stated that the name was decided as ‘T Project’ because the letter “T” had multiple meanings, such as: Together, Talent, Timeless, Today, Tray, Trump, To be, Top, Turn Up, Trust, and Turning point.

Three of Korea’s most respected vocal groups merging together into one? Get ready for some intense eargasm, as everything will be revealed on April 4th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/vibe-big-mama-and-4men-to-form-a-group-together

Guest chajjye

Is it just me or Shin Yong Jae's voice is like the most prominent one among the three? Like...it's either always his voice, or ... his voice. LOL.

Archived