포맨 4men Official Thread

Guest Mardi09

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Young Jae Revealed to Have Parted Ways with 4Men, Charged with Fraud
Singer Kim Young Jae‘s name has been a hot topic among the local news today due to two separate issues.
Kim-Young-Jae-4men.png
First it was announced the Kim Young Jae had parted way with his group, 4Men. It’s agency, Happy Face Entertainment, stated on April 14, “4Men’s oldest member, Kim Young Jae, has left the team and decided to stand alone after his exclusive contract with the agency ended last month. 4Men’s fifth studio album that is being released next month will be his last album [as part of the group], and the two remaining members, Shin Yong Jae and Kim Won Joo, will promote the new album.”

Kim Young Jae stated through the agency, “I was really happy starting my music career as a member of 4Men. I am truly grateful to everyone who has loved and supported me. Please continue to love 4Men, and I will return the love I have received through my solo career and various activities. I ask for a lot of support and attention.”
Before fans had enough time to digest the news that Kim Young Jae was no longer part of 4Men, news came out about the former member being sued for fraud by a someone in the entertainment industry identified as Mr. Lee.
Mr. Lee stated on April 14, “I submitted a complaint of fraud to the Seoul District Prosecutor’s Office on April 11 after Kim Young Jae swindled 650 million won [~625,ooo USD] under the pretext of investment into car insurance loans. It has come to a lawsuit because [Kim Young Jae] kept on putting off paying back the principal and interest while blaming other people.”
Happy Entertainment commented, “According to Kim Young Jae, people around him have earned money because of him, and his situation has gotten worse recently, causing him to be late in paying back. He says it is not fraud; he feels falsely charged and has said he will solve the issue himself.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/14/kim-young-jae-revealed-to-have-parted-ways-with-4men-charged-with-fraud/#.U0v27FWaVwt
o-m-g :(

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freija93

It saddens me a lot. I'm not sure about the second news, I can only hope he could solve the problem somehow. The first news about him stepping down from the group is just very unfortunate. His voice is very unique and adds certain colors to the group. I suppose he didn't stand out a lot in songs compared to SYJ, but still...

Now they will have to find someone else to fit in the missing spot. The group seems quite unstable before, and these three are probably the most stable and balanced combination. Sad to have it broken.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

포맨(4MEN) '지우고싶다' Teaserhttp://youtu.be/VfGGSrLNmBg To see them become duo. So much feels. It's quite some time to see they wearing casual clothes for promo. Nice song. Both of them participated in this album.

Guest adikkeluangman

포맨(4MEN) '예쁘니까 잘 될거야' Teaserhttp://youtu.be/madCnOT_eyY This second track is title Pray (literally translated as “It Will Be Okay Because You’re Pretty”). Damn song.
-----Wheesung Wants to Write Songs for SHINee and EXO
Wheesung revealed that he wants to write a song or two for SHINee and EXO. 
On May 22, Wheesung appeared as a guest on SBS′ Power FM Old School, delivering honest and regreshing comments. 
DJ Kim Chang Ryul asked, "Recently, a lot of male soloists came out. Are there any juniors that caught your eye or singers that you wish would sing your songs?" 66558002.jpg
"Maybe it′s because I′m not that close with other singers yet, but I′m friendly with Shin Yong Jae. He′s also a junior that I′ve had my eyes on," said Wheesung. "But more than my songs, I wish Shin Yong Jae would sing Eddy Kim′s songs." 
DJ Kim Chang Ryul agreed with Wheesung. "It would fit well. Eddy Kim also said that he composes his own songs." 
"He wouldn′t need songs from me then," said Wheesung. "Honestly, I want to write songs for SHINee and EXO, but the competition is so rough that I′m not even trying."
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/66558/wheesung-wants-to-produce-for-sm-idols

He loves to work with young ones. He wrote for SHINee song once.

Guest adikkeluangman

포맨(4MEN) THE 5TH ALBUM [ 1998 ] Preview(전곡미리듣기): 

The tracklist: 01. Yuljikimi (Intro)  02.Star  03.예쁘니까 잘 될 거야  04.말이야 방구야 (feat. Ben) 05. 지우고 싶다 06.지혜야 미안해  07.고마웠다고  08.OK  09.예쁘다 (원주 solo)  10.핑계 (신용재 solo)

Guest adikkeluangman

포맨(4MEN) '지우고 싶다' Erase MVhttp://youtu.be/iudrjPO3WsA Somehow the line distributions is equal. They shot both MV in Taiwan.
포맨(4MEN) 'OK' M/V: http://youtu.be/bc9AfdgBNAw This is more like bromance MV and behind-the-scenes for the first MV. Never saw them like this before.
They totally changed their visual with this. Yoon MinSoo also working with them for this album

Guest adikkeluangman

[shoutout] 4MEN (포맨) Says "Hi" to Soompiers!

4MEN is back with a fifth album! On this occasion, they wanted to say "Hi" to Soompiers! Check it out!
Never thought that they will come to Soompi with this. <3 

Guest adikkeluangman

This was from last year. Youngjae is a good friend with JYJ Jaejoong. He got iPhone 5 case by MOLDIR from Jaejoong.1003443_482667238485451_1507166054_n.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Celebrity support for Baek Ji Young new song Still Hothttp://youtu.be/Bg7o83BTjxc From Apink, Wheesung, Hyosung, Noh Hong Chul, G.Na and 4Men.

Guest adikkeluangman

신용재(4MEN) -사랑하는 그대여 M/Vhttp://youtu.be/86ZuZHLgnQY I'm almost tear up while listening and watching this. 
4Men’s Shin Yong Jae Makes Ferry Victim’s Dreams Come True by Singing His Last Song
Doing all that he could do, 4men’s Shin Yong Jae helped fulfill the dreams of one high school student who passed away in the Sewol ferry tragedy by singing his song. 
On May 30, Shin Yong Jae released the song You Whom I Love (translated), which was written and composed by Lee Da Woon, a high school student who was amongst the 288 people who died in the tragic Sewol ferry accident on April 16,. 
Knowing Lee Da Woon was a huge fan of Shin Yong Jae, his family contacted 4men’s company, asking if the company could produce the song that Lee Da Woon wrote before his death. 
94331579.jpg

“I hope that I could be of help in making his last dreams come true and a small comfort to his family,” said Shin Yong Jae, who agreed right away to create the song. “As I was recording, I could feel Da Woon’s sincerity in the song so my heart ached. I hope that this song will be a comfort to his family and friends, and more than anything, I hope Da Woon is happy in heaven listening to this song.” 
You Whom I Love was created based on a 2-minute video clip found on Lee Da Woon’s cellphone. 
59521208.jpg

The lyrics have especially been breaking hearts as it reads like a comfort to those in pain after the tragedy.
The lyrics read, “You whom I love, you worked hard today as well / You, who are struggling, you, who are struggling, I want to hug / By now, you’re probably dreaming a good dream / Sleepless, I think about you / Listen to this song I wrote. You did well today as well.” 
All profits made from the song will be used for the students still recovering at Danwon High School.
Meanwhile, 16 people still remain missing from the ferry accident. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/67222/4men-shinyongjae-sings-ferry-victims-song

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

아이스 버킷 챌린지 신용재 Ice bucket challenge, Shin Yong Jae.

He been nominated by HuhGak and later he challenged Dalshabet, K.will and actor Seo Ji Suk. Wonjoo looked like he had too much fun with that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

포맨(4men)&미(美) - 그 남자 그 여자 MV.wmv:

Happy Face re-upload this MV again. This song was released in 2011. I missed to see Youngjae in the MV. 

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Minho, Jinwoon, Shin Sung Rok and More to Participate in “Hanstar Celebrity Basketball Festival,” First-Ever Celebrity Basketball League
The “Hanstar Celebrity Basketball Festival” for multicultural families will open on January 15 in Yongin. It is the first-ever celebrity basketball tournament in Korea.
The tournament will consist of seven teams, six of which (“Ahddi,” “Cool Kiz on the Block,” “Jinhon,” “Rainbow,” “The Hole,” and “Hoop Stars”) will be composed of celebrities. The seventh, “Women’s Press,” will be composed of the nation’s top women’s basketball players, including previous national representatives and still active professional players.
B637PRBCcAEP7TQ.jpg

Over 10 weeks, from January 15 to March 19, the seven teams will go head to head on the court. Four teams will go to the playoffs, and the winner will be determined by a championship game. A total of three basketball matches will take place every Thursday, one at 3 p.m., 5 p.m., and then at 7 p.m., KST. MBC Sports Plus will always live broadcast the 5 p.m. games but will broadcast only one of the other two games.
“Hanstar Celebrity Basketball Festival” is organized and sponsored by MBC Sports Plus and Hanstar Media, the entities behind the ongoing four-year-old celebrity baseball league.
The opening match on January 15 will be between “Rainbow” and “Jinhon.” It will be followed by an opening ceremony and then two more games, “Cool Kiz on the Block” vs. “Ahddi,” and “The Hole” vs. “Women Press.”
The team rosters are as follows:
“Cool Kiz on the Block”: Seo Ji Suk, Park Jin Young, John Park, g.o.d’s Kim Tae Woo, Julien Kang, among others.
“Ahddi”: Lee Se Jun, SHINee’s Minho, Shin Yong Jae, Ryan Kim, and David Oh, among others.
“Jinhon”: Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Ki Woo, Lee Chun Hee, Shin Sung Rok, and Son Heun Su, among others.
“Rainbow”: 2AM’s Jung Jin Woon, Lim Hyung Suk, Na Yoon Kwon, and Heo In Chang, among others.
“The Hole” aka the gagman team: Lim Hyuk Pil, Song Joon Geun, Kim Jae Wook, Yoo Min Sang, Kim Ji Ho, Park Hwee Soon, among others.
“Hoop Stars”: Double K, Sangchu, No Min Hyuk, Shim Ji Ho, Oh Jong Hyuk, and Kim Heung Soo, among others.
“Women’s Press”: Park Yoon Sun, Kim Jeong Min, Lee Hye Kyung, Kim Soo Hee, Kim Jung Mi, and Yang Hyo Jin, among others.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/08/minho-jinwoon-shin-sung-rok-and-more-to-participate-in-hanstar-celebrity-basketball-festival-first-ever-celebrity-basketball-league/

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[바이브] I Miss You So Much_VIBE IN PRAHA

4Men featured in VIBE song that was released in 2010.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[미(MIIII)씽유 #3] 미(MIIII)의 라이브 영상 세 번째 '그 여자

Singer MIIII sang her part in duet song of her and 4MEN.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

20150516-17 포맨 단독 콘서트 [봄소풍] 홍보영상 (35s)

Teaser for their Spring concert. So jealous.

Archived