Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

On 6/17/2018 at 5:18 AM, Sehun King said:

Hi Sehun King, thanks for sharing the link. I guess SSH is filming here. So lucky the students that they had a chance to see him up close. :P The drama plans to release in August.

"The Player" Song Seung-heon Still Handsome at 43

photo982783.jpg

Actor Song Seung-heon is still looking great at the age of 43.

He's starring in the OCN drama "The Player" and he posted pictures from the filming.

Song Seung-heon is standing in front of a purple steel door wearing a white suit and black shoes. He looks cocky with his chin held high in one picture and dreamy in the other as he gazes somewhere far away with his hand in his pocket.

He added a sun emoticon and explained why he is grimacing in another picture.

"The Player" aims to release in August.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 3

I thought he was 41. :o

The Bombing will be released in August in China. I think this is the first movie with a Korean actor to be aired in China after the Hallyu ban. The Player will start airing in Korea in September (29?). It's after the Voice 2. Saimdang will have a rerun(?) starting July 20 in Japan. So SSH is still out there spreading Hallyu Wave :) for how many years now? Two decades? .. You're welcome :)

On 6/22/2018 at 9:54 PM, Sehun King said:

I thought he was 41. :o

The Bombing will be released in August in China. I think this is the first movie with a Korean actor to be aired in China after the Hallyu ban. The Player will start airing in Korea in September (29?). It's after the Voice 2. Saimdang will have a rerun(?) starting July 20 in Japan. So SSH is still out there spreading Hallyu Wave :) for how many years now? Two decades? .. You're welcome :)

Hi Sehun King I guess there was an error in the article..................Ye, he's currently 41 years old but 42 in their Lunar calendar. Rather than calculating age based on the actual, physical number of days, months, and years that have passed since the moment of one’s birth, South Korea uses the lunar calendar to determine age, and this somehow manages to add from 1 to 2 years on to someone’s physical age. How does this work? When you are born, you are immediately considered to be one year old — and so the moment you pop out of the womb, despite being only seconds-to-minutes old, you’re already celebrating your literal first birthday. In Korea, a newborn baby is considered one year’s old at birth because the nine months of pregnancy count as part of the child’s first year of life. Koreans also experience a collective birthday every Lunar New Year as their Korean age counts the number of years they’ve been alive during as opposed to the length of time you’ve been alive for. Your actual birthday may not be until December, but you will still age up as soon as the Lunar New Year arrives since Korean age can add one to two years to your international age. The movie's name has been changed to “Unbreakable Spirit" - This will be released on August 17.  They say that this is the 10th-most expensive non-English-language film by production cost.  And this is his second Chinese project. Ohhh...........I thought all along the broadcast date of his upcoming drama will be on August. Ye, "Saimdang" will be aired again in Japan next month. :P

• Like 1

Oh, thanks a lot. So Wikipedia didn't put that into consideration lol. I'm glad he is in Unbreakable Spirit. If I am not mistaken this is the first movie with a kactor which will be released in China after the Hallyu ban. Always the pioneer :wub:

He seems proud of himself :) He should be

• 2 weeks later...

Koreans Vote For The Most Handsome Male Stars

Koreans voted for the stars that they think are the most handsome.

The July 6 episode of KBS’s “Entertainment Weekly” revealed the results of an annual online survey from the KBS Broadcast Research Institute. The survey took place from May 17 to 21 for a total of five days, and 1,034 men and women over 19 years old from all over the country named which celebrities (including athletes) they thought were the most handsome, with a total of 1,013 stars listed.

Jang Dong Gun took first place, showing an especially high number of votes from people in their 40s to 60s. Second place went to Kang Dong Won, who notably had the highest number of female votes. Third place went to Won Bin, while fourth place went to Jung Woo Sung, and Park Bo Gum took fifth place.

Check out the Top 30 below!

1. Jang Dong Gun
  2. Kang Dong Won
  3. Won Bin
  4. Jung Woo Sung
  5. Park Bo Gum
  6. Daniel Henney
  7. Kang Shin Sung Il
  8. Jo In Sung
  9. Song Joong Ki
  10. Gong Yoo
  11. Hyun Bin
  12. Namgoong Won
  13. Go Soo
  14. So Ji Sub
  15. Bae Yong Joon
  16. Ahn Jung Hwan
  17. Kim Soo Hyun
  18. Ahn Sung Ki
  19. Choi Bool Am
  20. Cha In Pyo
  21. Song Seung Heon
  22. Park Chan Ho
  23. Lee Byung Hun
  24. Ji Chang Wook
  25. Ki Sung Yueng
  26. Kwon Sang Woo
  27. Lee Min Ho
  28. Kang Suk Woo
  29. Choi Soo Jong
  30. Park Seo Joon

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

player play

201807182058776354_5b4f2d2f7db1615582827

I got a feeling Song Seung Heon and Lee Shi On might just make a wacky pair in OCN’s Player. Krystal is her usual aloof self but I think this aspect will work in her favour in her role as the designated getaway driver in the team of cons.

20180724163451_295895_11091288795.jpg

20180712_1531378721_46577400_11409567763

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/07/24/player-play/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Song Heony said:

A teaser was dropped :wub: 

Player will start airing on September 29 

Hi Song Heony, thanks for sharing the teaser clip.  NICE. It seems that this is an action-packed sneak peek.  I'm intrigue about the words “MONEY, “STEAL,” and “ACTION” flash across the screen. Can't wait for September 29. :lol:

• Like 2

Song Seung Hun, Krystal, Lee Si Un, & Tae Won Suk make one bad team in first 'Player' drama teaser

OCN's newest original drama 'Player' recently dropped its first teaser, warning, "Money, steal, action."

The drama brings together a dripping with good looks, born-to-be swindler Song Seung Hun, the nation's best female driver f(x)'s Krystal, a hacking master Lee Si Un, and a fist fairy Tae Won Suk for a drama full of, well, "Money, steal, action." These four are teaming up to promise a drama full of exciting, thrilling, exhilarating crime schemes to OCN, once 'Player' premieres on September 29.

Watch the short but impactful teaser for 'Player' above. You'll have to wait until the end of OCN's 'Voice 2' before 'Player' begins. 

source : allkpop

• Like 2

On 8/11/2018 at 1:59 AM, Song Heony said:

Unbreakable Spirit release date was moved from August 17 to October 26 because they want a synchronized global release.

http://fx.weico.cc/share/31850599.html?weibo_id=4270346163165160

Hi Song Heony, thanks for sharing the link. :lol: Looking forward to this. I’m happy that SSH is part of this upcoming movie. 

Descendants of the Sun, Autumn in My Heart, and Winter Sonata voted Most Popular KBS Dramas of All Time

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2018/08/14/descendants-of-the-sun-autumn-in-my-heart-and-winter-sonata-voted-most-popular-kbs-dramas-of-all-time/

• Like 1